Jeezy Push Back Confirmed "103 Is Delayed"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
10532 pageviews
168 comments

JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Jeezy Push Back Confirmed "103 Is Delayed"

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Rap-Up.com || Young Jeezy’s ‘TM 103′ Delayed Again

If you’ve been wondering why you haven’t seen the cover art or tracklisting for Young Jeezy’s TM 103, there’s a good reason. The Atlanta rapper’s album has been pushed back once again.

The Snowman’s long-delayed LP TM 103: Hustlerz Ambition will no longer be dropping on September 20. The push-back is the latest in a series of delays that began in 2009. So far, the album has spawned the singles “Ballin’” featuring Lil Wayne and “Shake Life.” A new date has not been announced.

Jeezy, who just came off a nationwide tour, originally announced the September 20 date at his six-year anniversary show in New York in July. He later explained the reason behind the delay.

“I’ma keep it real. At the time, you know I had to go live life,” he previously told Hot 93.7’s Jenny Boom Boom. “I was on two big tours [with Lil Wayne and Jay-Z], so I was just doing a lot of rapper things. I get my music from the streets and livin’—and I didn’t live. I didn’t do Jeezy. I was doing Young Jeezy, the rapper, but I wasn’t doing Jeezy. So I went back home and kinda just got out and started moving around. It just all came together.”

To tide fans over, Jeezy recently released his mixtape The Real Is Back 2 featuring Birdman, Freddie Gibbs, and Yo Gotti.
DAM HE LOSING HARDER THAN HIS HAIRLINE

168 comments for "Jeezy Push Back Confirmed "103 Is Delayed""

6 years ago '11        #2
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,969 | Props total: 9860 9860
 6 years ago '09        #3
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
they clearing room for escobar
 6 years ago '05        #4
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,186 | Props total: 11748 11748
 6 years ago '11        #5
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
and juelz think he droppin an album

6 years ago '10        #6
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Str8Killa said:
I am going to Def Jam right now
who is coming wit me
just u

6 years ago '11        #7
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
THE REAL IS BACK, SEPTEMBER 20 /jt satan voice

CTE OR NOTHIN, TM 103 ON THE WAY /fresh whyte voice

09-10-2011, 12:43 PM         #8
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ all them C.T.E. n*ggaz was trying to bully me on here the other day lmao, n*gga ain't fu*king with Ross man, what type of EX ya'll on?
 6 years ago '10        #9
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
fu*k DEF JAM AND THEIR WHOLE STAFF

Im bout to go lasers on their a.ss...

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #10
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,401 | Props total: 6432 6432
called it

braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ all them C.T.E. n*ggaz was trying to bully me on here the other day lmao, n*gga ain't fu*king with Ross man, what type of EX ya'll on?
please don't start this sh!t again
 6 years ago '05        #11
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,432 | Props total: 25078 25078
The Reason? Cmon Rap Up...You Looking Like SOHH With These Quotes From Old Interviews and sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #12
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
they clearing room for escobar
nas ain't dropping til 2 months from now
 6 years ago '05        #13
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

LOSE. LOSE LOSE. LOSE LOSE.
 6 years ago '05        #14
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
This .....

Damn,

If it is true Jeezy got pushed back I'm calling "Marketing Ploy" sh*t is just too "convenient" that Wayne drops close to if not over 1Mill first week, Jay-Z & Kanye did do numbers but not as much as suspected.

This "Beef" with Young Jeezy & Rick Ross is some smoke & mirrors bullsh*t and here's my reasons for why.....

(1). The "BMF" track by Ross might have been the ol' "bait & switch" routine. We all know BMF wasn't labeled that for it meaning "Blowing Money Fast". To claim your blowing money fast is saying your stupid with your spending habits and will be dead broke soon. So I doubt Ross attempting to convey that message.

To use "Big Meeche" and "Larry Hover" names in the track makes me believe it was a paying of homage, which if your a "trap rapper" makes all the sense in the world. But to add 1 + 2 it wouldn't equal out. How in the world you going to diss the head of BMF [which for you kats who are out the loop is STILL an active organization, and this comes from knowledge gained from talking to actual individuals not no gangland bullsh*t] and expect to not be "taxed" for it.

Rick Ross isn't stupid, that "BMF" track was and forever will be the opening move in this chess game & was a paying of homage to "Big Meeche"

(2). Rick Ross isn't the type to back out of a confrontation when it's presented. All cop jokes aside, he seems and appears more ready to see you face to face when the chance is presented. Prime example, Ross allowed one of his "goons" [which is a smart move to keep his hands clean] to approach Kreyshawn AT a LIVE and PUBLICIZED event. And stood off far enough in the distance to claim he wasn't involved but close enough to tell Kreyshawn, she better understand that at ANY moment she can be Cos'd [corrected on spot] for speaking foul.

Yea yea yea, small buck oh-1 soaking wet weed head white chick against a 300 something gangster rapper. Yea it LOOKS and APPEARS fu*ked up but in all actuality it is a means of Ross protecting his reputation. Ross no dumb n*gga, might be an ex-cop a.ss n*gga but by no means count him short in the brains category (fu*k u no/homo saying a.ss n*ggas). If he allowed Kreyshawn to disrespect him and not check her in a fashion she couldn't deny happened, Ross image would be slightly tarnished for n*ggas to make diss tracks claiming he let a weed head white chick diss him. He's about his MONEY and his Reputation pushes his bank account more into the black and FAR from the red.

I said all that to say this for point 2, he would have BEEN approached Jeezy if it was real beef. Maybe not to get into a physical confrontation with him but to atleast check him on it.

(3). Mutual parties for both artist are who???? Naw I scratch that, the biggest named mutual party for both is who??? Sean "puff daddy" combs, aka "Mr. I see a dollar sign in ALL events". Puffy has hand a hand in these two Kats success, regardless if we like that dolphin teethed n*gga or not. Jeezy and Ross would not have had the current level of success [comprehension break down for you yellow bus occupants: not saying they wouldn't have been successful, I'm saying they wouldn't have been AS successful] that they enjoy now if it were not from puffy.

I think if real beef was brewing puffy would've BEEN called them two n*ggas and deaded it. (how you figure that ronin?) because in a interview or 2 Puff daddy has made the most d!ck jocking comment of the hip hop community in the last 5 years stating Rick Ross was reminding puffy of Notorious B.I.G., meaning in MY eyes that Puffy would have intervened to stop a problem with the two because he probably still feel regret and mourns BIG'S death. And seeing Rick Ross has bought some form of closure or peace to Puff.

Finally (4). Pushing Jeezy's album back isn't a dumb move, to claim the true reason for pushing his album back aka/in reality "TM103" [as much as I hate to admit] would NOT be fu*king with the Carter 4's record sells, this n*gga lil Wayne is smashing charts, got award nominations out the a.ss, and make crazy sells.

TM103 would be hard pressed to sell HALF those figures as Carter 4, and Lil Wayne fans & critics alike know this is the truth, as well as fans[Me] and critics of Young Jeezy.

Bottom Line: this is a "money beef" meaning the actual "beef" is fake and the end goal or purpose for this is "money"
 6 years ago '06        #15
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
how the fu*k ross get to drop his bs and a platinum rapper like jeezy does't.. Jeezy>>> ross
 6 years ago '04        #16
space
space
has anybody outside of georgia heard shake life on the radio?

folk just said yesterday that it wasn't pushed back
 6 years ago '08        #17
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Rockobox said:

but damn this sh*t is getting ridiculous and annoying.
 6 years ago '10        #18
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
damn snowman fell off
 6 years ago '11        #19
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 justinjones said:
has anybody outside of georgia heard shake life on the radio?

folk just said yesterday that it wasn't pushed back
folk said that?

let me preorder that right now..oh wait

6 years ago '05        #20
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 Rockobox said:

But that son does crank!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy