Lebron's Sister LeBre'sha [Recent Tweet Proves LBJ is Lurking Boxden] (pic)

most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
193 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,073 | Props total: 23199 23199
 I hug the strip said:
2 time mvp for the past 5 season homie been putting up what 30 7 7 shooting 50%
come bruh king is just a nickname cuz his last name is james
at 21 everybody and they momma was arguing who u got kobe or lebron at 21 lebron been the face of the nba for bout 5 seasons now

had to do it..

[pic - click to view]

yes hes a great player but he doesnt even have 1 ring to back him accomplishments up... so fall back with that GOAT stanning...
 7 years ago '08        #62
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 745 745
 I hug the strip said:
2 time mvp for the past 5 season homie been putting up what 30 7 7 shooting 50%
come bruh king is just a nickname cuz his last name is james
at 21 everybody and they momma was arguing who u got kobe or lebron at 21 lebron been the face of the nba for bout 5 seasons now
not in my house. lmao but for real, u didnt say sh*t in this post. 2 mvps? cool. 30 7 7? undeniably good. 50%? ok. just too bad for him it doesnt translate into WINNING, which would make these stats stand out. other players have played this well and won (multiple)championships.

lebron is better than most but that about it. this game aint about stacking #s bro and lebron knows that
 7 years ago '08        #63
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6877 6877
 SeaJaiye said:
yea this n*gga is never winning a ring.
oh word? :dancingcool: and the carter 4 sucks.
 7 years ago '10        #64
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 1073 1073
take lebron's life over every BX member times 17
 7 years ago '06        #65
I hug the strip 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 453 453
 slimdogg3325 said:
not in my house. lmao but for real, u didnt say sh*t in this post. 2 mvps? cool. 30 7 7? undeniably good. 50%? ok. just too bad for him it doesnt translate into WINNING, which would make these stats stand out. other players have played this well and won (multiple)championships.

lebron is better than most but that about it. this game aint about stacking #s bro and lebron knows that
n*ggas acting like he bout to retire nd sh*t hahaha jordan diddnt win his first chamionship till he was 28 how old is is lebron 26 sit yall a.sses down the miami heat already went to the finals thier first year what yall think lebron and wade dont have a chance at going 2 the finals again this season
 7 years ago '08        #66
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 I hug the strip said:
n*ggas acting like he bout to retire nd sh*t hahaha jordan diddnt win his first chamionship till he was 28 how old is is lebron 26 sit yall a.sses down the miami heat already went to the finals thier first year what yall think lebron and wade dont have a chance at going 2 the finals again this season
u keep missing the point but whatever. never said he wouldnt win. just stop giving credit like he already did. and since u want to bring up jordan. mj earned his hype. from playing hard in every game and taking his team to the top. i wud have paid to see every game mj was n. even if he was sick. cant say that about bron.
 7 years ago '06        #67
space
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
u keep missing the point but whatever. never said he wouldnt win. just stop giving credit like he already did. and since u want to bring up jordan. mj earned his hype. from playing hard in every game and taking his team to the top. i wud have paid to see every game mj was n. even if he was sick. cant say that about bron.
so the hype ur talking bout is lebron being goat?
 7 years ago '08        #68
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 I hug the strip said:
so the hype ur talking bout is lebron being goat?
no not the goat. we know who that is. but the hype that supposed to come with being a champion and a leader has been around him since he came n the league. bird earned his. magic his, jordan his, shaq, and even kobe. fans dubbed him king without even seeing him play once. and he accepted it but hasnt shown it, yet. when he becomes that great, i'll let u know.
 7 years ago '06        #69
space
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
no not the goat. we know who that is. but the hype that supposed to come with being a champion and a leader has been around him since he came n the league. bird earned his. magic his, jordan his, shaq, and even kobe. fans dubbed him king without even seeing him play once. and he accepted it but hasnt shown it, yet. when he becomes that great, i'll let u know.
the hype he gets tends to happen when he is the face of the nba along with kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
254 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
R.I.P. Essential Phone
14 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
55 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy