Lebron's Sister LeBre'sha [Recent Tweet Proves LBJ is Lurking Boxden] (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
 I hug the strip said:
2 time mvp for the past 5 season homie been putting up what 30 7 7 shooting 50%
come bruh king is just a nickname cuz his last name is james
at 21 everybody and they momma was arguing who u got kobe or lebron at 21 lebron been the face of the nba for bout 5 seasons now

had to do it..

[pic - click to view]

yes hes a great player but he doesnt even have 1 ring to back him accomplishments up... so fall back with that GOAT stanning...
 6 years ago '08        #62
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 I hug the strip said:
2 time mvp for the past 5 season homie been putting up what 30 7 7 shooting 50%
come bruh king is just a nickname cuz his last name is james
at 21 everybody and they momma was arguing who u got kobe or lebron at 21 lebron been the face of the nba for bout 5 seasons now
not in my house. lmao but for real, u didnt say sh*t in this post. 2 mvps? cool. 30 7 7? undeniably good. 50%? ok. just too bad for him it doesnt translate into WINNING, which would make these stats stand out. other players have played this well and won (multiple)championships.

lebron is better than most but that about it. this game aint about stacking #s bro and lebron knows that
 6 years ago '08        #63
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 SeaJaiye said:
yea this n*gga is never winning a ring.
oh word? :dancingcool: and the carter 4 sucks.
 6 years ago '10        #64
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,636 | Props total: 809 809
take lebron's life over every BX member times 17
 6 years ago '06        #65
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 slimdogg3325 said:
not in my house. lmao but for real, u didnt say sh*t in this post. 2 mvps? cool. 30 7 7? undeniably good. 50%? ok. just too bad for him it doesnt translate into WINNING, which would make these stats stand out. other players have played this well and won (multiple)championships.

lebron is better than most but that about it. this game aint about stacking #s bro and lebron knows that
n*ggas acting like he bout to retire nd sh*t hahaha jordan diddnt win his first chamionship till he was 28 how old is is lebron 26 sit yall a.sses down the miami heat already went to the finals thier first year what yall think lebron and wade dont have a chance at going 2 the finals again this season
 6 years ago '08        #66
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 I hug the strip said:
n*ggas acting like he bout to retire nd sh*t hahaha jordan diddnt win his first chamionship till he was 28 how old is is lebron 26 sit yall a.sses down the miami heat already went to the finals thier first year what yall think lebron and wade dont have a chance at going 2 the finals again this season
u keep missing the point but whatever. never said he wouldnt win. just stop giving credit like he already did. and since u want to bring up jordan. mj earned his hype. from playing hard in every game and taking his team to the top. i wud have paid to see every game mj was n. even if he was sick. cant say that about bron.
 6 years ago '06        #67
space
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
u keep missing the point but whatever. never said he wouldnt win. just stop giving credit like he already did. and since u want to bring up jordan. mj earned his hype. from playing hard in every game and taking his team to the top. i wud have paid to see every game mj was n. even if he was sick. cant say that about bron.
so the hype ur talking bout is lebron being goat?
 6 years ago '08        #68
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 I hug the strip said:
so the hype ur talking bout is lebron being goat?
no not the goat. we know who that is. but the hype that supposed to come with being a champion and a leader has been around him since he came n the league. bird earned his. magic his, jordan his, shaq, and even kobe. fans dubbed him king without even seeing him play once. and he accepted it but hasnt shown it, yet. when he becomes that great, i'll let u know.
 6 years ago '06        #69
space
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
no not the goat. we know who that is. but the hype that supposed to come with being a champion and a leader has been around him since he came n the league. bird earned his. magic his, jordan his, shaq, and even kobe. fans dubbed him king without even seeing him play once. and he accepted it but hasnt shown it, yet. when he becomes that great, i'll let u know.
the hype he gets tends to happen when he is the face of the nba along with kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy