Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #501
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 6 years ago '05        #502
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 CutKidd21 said:
At this point I'm starting to think it's just a bullsh*t excuse.. I think this is just Mularky's offense, period. It's not that Matt can't make the throws.. he slang it all over the field @ BC

This is only one game tho, so we'll see
Traded draft away for 6 points?
 6 years ago '10        #503
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
Game was horrible, way too many mistakes, but I have to give it to the Bears D!
 6 years ago '05        #504
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
I watched the entire game and it seems that the Falcons have no identity on offense right now. Having JJ, Roddy White, Douglas, and Gonzo imo has them throwing more which is not the staple of their offense. As Michael Turner goes that offense goes, 10 carries 100 yards and I know it got out of hand, but he's the engine of that offense. Running the football keeps games close for them and shortens the game. I said it before and I'll say it again Matty can't carry that team on his arm alone yet and that OLINE is not built to pass protect against a DLINE like that.
 6 years ago '11        #505
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 rynell said:
I watched the entire game and it seems that the Falcons have no identity on offense right now. Having JJ, Roddy White, Douglas, and Gonzo imo has them throwing more which is not the staple of their offense. As Michael Turner goes that offense goes, 10 carries 100 yards and I know it got out of hand, but he's the engine of that offense. Running the football keeps games close for them and shortens the game. I said it before and I'll say it again Matty can't carry that team on his arm alone yet and that OLINE is not built to pass protect against a DLINE like that.
i think the lack of running game had more to do with the score than our offense. I still think Ryan can lead us through the air, he's done it before, we don't usually cough the ball up the way we did...it's not something to get used to. And Ryan converting 3rd downs keeps the games close and shortens them...didn't happen yesterday. overall, this game isn't the best litmus test to define what a team is or what a player is.
 6 years ago '05        #506
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 wjcorner said:
i think the lack of running game had more to do with the score than our offense. I still think Ryan can lead us through the air, he's done it before, we don't usually cough the ball up the way we did...it's not something to get used to. And Ryan converting 3rd downs keeps the games close and shortens them...didn't happen yesterday. overall, this game isn't the best litmus test to define what a team is or what a player is.
Agreed its one game, I feel the same way about the Saints loss to the Packers. IMO with a stud RB like Turner the offense needs to run through him and everything else will open up. Playaction passes down the seam to Gonzo, playaction post routes to JJ or White with the safety biting on the fake, etc the possibilities are endless when the running game is working. Passing that many times against that scheme and a talented front 7 like the Bears plays into their hands.Im hoping for balance when they come here Sunday because at times Brees struggles against the Tampa 2, it forces you to be patient on offense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now