Sep 9 - Martin Luther King was 'phony' and 'tricky,' Jacqueline Kennedy said in 1964 interview

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
 Doc D said:
that "n*gga" was able to get your black a.ss out of segregation, if it wasn't for him, you would have whites stomping your monkey a.ss while calling you a filthy nlgger, but since you like to be degraded like a cheap wh0ore for whites, I believe you would enjoy that, "brother".

Never would I see another black man criticize MLK for being a human being, let's circle around your private life and see if you're such an innocent man.

Btw, if you would take the time and energy to use that empty head of yours, you would understand that he was joking about the drunk at the funeral.
HE aint black... thats a white dude who loves saying "n*gga"

Ima come back and finish reading this thread doe... this sh*t looks entertaining
 6 years ago '07        #82
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
regardless of what type of individual he was, the fact still stands, that what mlk did for the civil rights movement was amazing
 09-10-2011, 01:44 PM         #83
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vickfan said:
want to source your claims before calling people house negroes?
you call people credulous for believing these statements but you for some reason expect us to take what you say on faith.

Maybe because you took them on faith yourself...because they were closer to what you wanted to believe? EVERYTHING bears investigating and questioning not just things you don't like
Sir, did you even look at this source

Brother Martin did have an affair, yes, but he never slept with white women/hookers or beat his wife, this is an attempt to damage this man's name because of a devilish J. Edgar Hoover. But let's talk about this devil for a minute.

Now you questioned on my proof of what I said about this devil, I would like you to read the book, "Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover". In it, it explains Hoover never pursuing the Mafia because they had blackmail material of him cross-dressing, and other damning evidence that he would engage into s3xual intercourse with young boys.

Some of these details are explained here:

I called them house negroes because they believe slander of MLK, before they question a white man. They will believe what a white man says because he's white, but if a black man says it, they'll start to question his facts. It's that slave mentality of never wanting to question their slave masters.
 6 years ago '04        #84
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
before jackie o died she said that she wanted her interviews/tapes/ writings released a certain amount of years after her death...this is just all that coming out because that time has passed...

it doesnt change how i feel about MLK...i knew he plagarized his i have a dream speech and some of his papers the womanizing ways etc etc i mean after all he was a black baptist preacher...cmon now

but to bash jackie o's opinion thats crazy. i feel like she called him phony and fake because he didn practice what he preached
 09-10-2011, 01:59 PM         #85
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pale Pimp said:
why are the darkies in this thread getting bent out of shape? whenever someone says something remotely negative about one of your people u guys get so bent out of shape over it.
I've noticed that some people who I thought were black, were actually white devils that will support anything that will degrade our people, but if it has anything positive or that helps our people, you will attempt to shoot it down.

This is why I do not support the rap music that's played today, we talk about k!lling our own, selling our babies drugs and degrade our beautiful black women by calling them bi*ches and hos. While you have these crackas in the background enjoying themselves and laughing that we are poisoning our own people.

Since you want to call us darkies, I'll explain this to you, whitey.

Our people have been enslaved for 400 years, you have took our people from our homeland and forced us as slaves. In the Civil War, we had to f!ght to be free, even after that fact, we had to f!ght again for civil rights. Yet even today, we're still judged for the color of our skin, something that will never happen in your life. You weren't ever attacked, spat on nor discriminated because of being a black man. So when we have one of your devils spew lies about our people, that fought and died for blacks to be treated equal and free, we will take offense from this.

If your mother sacrificed her life to save your life, and someone that hated her deeply, spread lies about her, which people started to believe, wouldn't you get "bent out of shape" over it?

Already then, don't ask such foolish questions next time.
 09-10-2011, 02:12 PM         #86
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ii_show_off said:
so... we should forgive bush for 9/11 and his lack of caring for katrina victims... because of the good he has done like no child left behind? fu*k you f*ggot... just cause somebody did something good doesnt mean they get a pass for doing somethin wrong... bi*ch a.ss n*gga this is exactly whats wrong with our country now everybody wants to the turn the other cheek and act like they dont see sh*t...
What you just said was completely foolish.

That has to do with Brother Martin's personal life, which had nothing to do with his civil rights movements. So when you compared MLK to Bush, that did nothing but send our economy to the gutter, and lied about "Weapons of Mass Destruction" to send our babies to die for oil. This monster did nothing good, yet you're going to compare him to MLK that had an affair in his personal life? Nobody is giving him a "pass" and to call your brother a "bi*ch a.ss n*gga", just shows the lack of intelligence you have. This is exactly what's wrong with our people now. Plus nobody is turning the other cheek on what MLK did, yes, it wasn't a good thing that he did, but you're treating this situation as if he murdered millions. If I looked upon your sinful life, I bet you would want me to turn the other cheek and act like I didn't see "sh*t".

Excuse my language...
 09-10-2011, 02:20 PM         #87
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pale Pimp said:
brainwashed by that racist farakan
In what way is it racist to speak the truth, sir?

Nobody is brainwashed here, I only see a brainwashed fool like yourself.

And it's spelled Farrakhan, it was given by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, which means "Charmer" in Arabic.

In the future, learn how to spell someone's name correctly.

Also if anyone is interested, On Sept. 11, I will speak on "The Divine Value of Women" at Mosque Maryam in Chicago at 10am CST. You're invited

I will leave it with that and take my leave. Peace be with you all.
 6 years ago '04        #88
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Young Buck said:
King was a human being: flawed, vulnerable, uncertain about the future, subject to appetites and buffeted by the extraordinary stresses of his position. His civil rights cause was holy, but he was a sinner...just like EVERYONE, which includes me and you. He wouldn't be human if he didn't sin at all, it happens all the damn time. I loathe when these people say this stuff like they're saints themselves, when they are just as guilty sinners as well.

Jacqueline Kennedy and John F. Kennedy had multiple affairs, and his brother, Ted, got off scot-free for wrecking his car and k!lling a woman, so I don't care what this wh0ore said.

...And to whoever mentioned him being Boule, you'd think she'd be praising him instead of trashing him We all know America has (And will) always loved pathetic, cooning, shiftless, 'good' blacks...
 6 years ago '07        #89
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
Kennedy's negative impression of King was forged in part when she heard about FBI tapes that captured the married activist in a hotel room with another woman.
Her own philandering husband - whose extra-marital romps were yet unexposed - urged the First Lady not to judge King for his indiscretion, she recalled.
Her husband was saying in his head "bi*ch, I do the same sh*t!!!"
 6 years ago '11        #90
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
If thats how she felt...especially if she thought he was clowning her dead husband..then yeah she's got a right to feel so...About her being tight about affairs...u notice how Quicc JFK told her to chill on that..cuz he was out there doing the same thing..I have no problem with this whatsoever...and its coming out now as part of recorded tapes about the Camelot whitehouse...Yall a lil too conspiratorial minded...the book or tapes or whatever touch on lots of diff things...
 6 years ago '04        #91
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 108 108
 Mullany S said:
you are the real Farrakhan????
thats what i was thinking? what the hell. lol
 6 years ago '07        #92
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 Doc D said:
Now you're lying like a filthy dog, MLK never beat his wife, what kind of loon are you, Jack?

Also Thurgood helped end the segregation in schools, it was MLK that helped end segregation as a whole from his movement. Next time, use a damn history book before you attempt to sound intelligent.
holy fu*k you're an idiot. brown vs. board of edu was a challenge to 'separate but equal' laws found in plessy vs. ferguson. thurhoods argument was that segregation was unconstitutional. it was more than just segregation in schools. it was the official start of de-segregation in america. it was the driving force behind the civil rights act of 1964 that abolished jim crow laws.

mlk was just going around the country giving speeches. what impact did he have on the civil rights act of '64 other than being a big voice? when congress was voting on the bill do you know what he was doing? sitting his a.ss down listening to congress debate on the bill.

i respect dude for what he did but you're sitting here saying he is the reason segregation ended in america when he was just a freedom f!ghter. gtfoh

thurgood is the one who had the balls to step into a supreme court full of white people and telling them that their laws were pure bullsh*t and a violation of the constitution.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 09-10-2011 at 04:56 PM..
 09-10-2011, 08:03 PM         #93
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
fu*k this brawd back then EVERY husband was cheating, including hers...

i will say this tho, MLK was a freak-ball a.ss n*gga...he liked white women to ride his face and call him Nygger

RIP the GOAT civil rights pioneer, witcho freak'ass!
 09-10-2011, 09:37 PM         #94
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
i will say this tho, MLK was a freak-ball a.ss n*gga...he liked white women to ride his face and call him Nygger

i'm weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 09-10-2011, 10:36 PM         #95
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
I've always had trouble deciding if Coming to America was in fact a classic or not.

Borderline classic I say??

I think it's a definite comedy classic... I dunno if I'd put it on a list with Citizen Kane or anything, but as far as comedies go it's definitely one of the most popular from the 80s, and even all time imo. People can recite that movie verbatim
 09-10-2011, 10:39 PM         #96
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:

Also if anyone is interested, On Sept. 11, I will speak on "The Divine Value of Women" at Mosque Maryam in Chicago at 10am CST. You're invited

I will leave it with that and take my leave. Peace be with you all.
 Mullany S said:
you are the real Farrakhan????
 smurfdoran said:
thats what i was thinking? what the hell. lol

09-11-2011, 09:00 AM         #97
Rick Fontane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 doc d said:
i've noticed that some people who i thought were black, were actually white devils that will support anything that will degrade our people, but if it has anything positive or that helps our people, you will attempt to shoot it down.

This is why i do not support the rap music that's played today, we talk about k!lling our own, selling our babies drugs and degrade our beautiful black women by calling them bi*ches and hos. While you have these crackas in the background enjoying themselves and laughing that we are poisoning our own people.

Since you want to call us darkies, i'll explain this to you, whitey.

Our people have been enslaved for 400 years, you have took our people from our homeland and forced us as slaves. In the civil war, we had to f!ght to be free, even after that fact, we had to f!ght again for civil rights. Yet even today, we're still judged for the color of our skin, something that will never happen in your life. You weren't ever attacked, spat on nor discriminated because of being a black man. So when we have one of your devils spew lies about our people, that fought and died for blacks to be treated equal and free, we will take offense from this.

If your mother sacrificed her life to save your life, and someone that hated her deeply, spread lies about her, which people started to believe, wouldn't you get "bent out of shape" over it?

Already then, don't ask such foolish questions next time.
get em!
 6 years ago '04        #98
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Some insanely idiotic comments in here
 6 years ago '09        #99
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Doc D said:
that "n*gga" was able to get your black a.ss out of segregation,.
first......im not black

and if it wasnt for abraham lincoln you'd still be picking cotton

whats your point
 09-12-2011, 08:52 AM         #100
Rick Fontane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
first......im not black

and if it wasnt for abraham lincoln you'd still be picking cotton

whats your point
so basically you're just a white boy (or whatever) that posts on a hip hop forum and like to use the word n*gga and other derogatory terms to get a reaction out of people.

You're a fu*kin joke.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy