Sep 9 - Martin Luther King was 'phony' and 'tricky,' Jacqueline Kennedy said in 1964 interview

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 cheguevara said:
damn i just read the comments in here.

never once did i imagine that n*ggaS would be disrespecting the man that died for them.

im not even black and i still would never say the things you folks in here are saying. that man is a hero to all minorities, myself included. man this generation of n*ggas are the sorriest muthafu*kas i ever seen or heard of. Thank god we not in a desperate need of a revolution cause itll be a revolutionary full of fake sheep n*ggas .

the black panters are rolling in their graves right now.
fred hampton is rolling in his grave
mlk is rolling in his grave
X is rolling in his grave
 09-10-2011, 07:57 AM         #62
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Thank you for posting this, though I believe that you need to hit those books too, brother.

To the house negroes that don't like to follow links, and will believe the FBI and J Edgar Hoover (aka the crossdressing sissy boy). Let me tell you the truth that you let the devils poison your mind and damage Martin's image.

Now read this and in the future, use your mind and search for the real truth before you believe every single thing that someone says.

4) Ralph David Abernathy did acknowledge in his 1989 autobiography, And the Walls Came Tumbling Down, that Martin Luther King engaged in extramarital affairs (evidence of which was somtimes recorded by the FBI through hotel room bugs), but he says absolutely nothing in his book about King's supposed "obsession with white prostitutes," King's using "church donations to have drunken s3x parties," or King's hiring "white prostitutes and occasionally beating them brutally." In fact, Abernathy states quite emphatically that he never knew King to have any s3xual involvement with white women at all:
Much has been written in recent years about my friend's weakness for women. Had others not dealt with the matter in such detail, I might have avoided any commentary. Unfortunately, some of these commentators have told only the bare facts without suggesting the reasons why Martin might have indulged in such behavior. They have also left a false impression about the range of his activities.

Martin and I were away more often than we were at home; and while this was no excuse for extramarital relations, it was a reason. Some men are better able to bear such deprivations than others, though all of us in SCLC headquarters had our weak moments. We all understood and believed in the biblical prohibition against s3x outside of marriage. It was just that he had a particularly difficult time with that temptation.

In addition to his personal vulnerability, he was also a man who attracted women, even when he didn't intend to, and attracted them in droves. Part of his appeal was his predominant role in the black community and part of it was personal. During the last ten years of his life, Martin Luther King was the most important black man in America. That fact alone endowed him with an aura of power and greatness that women found very appealing. He was a hero — the greatest hero of his age — and women are always attracted to a hero.

But he also had a personal charm that ingratiated him with members of the opposite s3x. He was always gracious and courteous to women, whether they were attractive to him or not. He had perfect manners. He was well educated. He was warm and friendly. He could make them laugh. He was good company, something that cannot always be said of heroes. These qualities made him even more attractive in close proximity than he was at a distance.

Then, too, Martin's own love of women was apparent in ways that could not be easily pinpointed — but which women clearly sensed, even from afar. I remember on more than one occasion sitting on a stage and having Martin turn to me to say, "Do you see that woman giving me the eye, the one in the red dress?" I wouldn't be able to pick her out at such a distance, but already she had somehow conveyed to him her attraction and he in turn had responded to it. Later I would see them talking together, as if they had known one another forever. I was always a little bewildered at how strongly and unerringly this mutual attraction operated.

A recent biography has suggested without quite saying so that Martin had affairs with white women as well as black. Such a suggestion is without foundation. I can say with the greatest confidence that he was never attracted to white women and had nothing to do with them, despite the opportunities that may have presented themselves.

Of course, J. Edgar Hoover became preoccupied with Martin's private life early in the civil rights movement, and this preoccupation was a significant factor in Hoover's pathological hatred of him and the movement he headed. Early in the game the FBI began to bug our various hotel rooms, hoping to discover our strategy but also to gather evidence that could be used against Martin personally.

So yes, brother Martin had an affair, while he was illegally bugged by J. Edgar Hoover. He was human and made a mistake like every single one of you. Jesus said 'Let Him Who Is Without Sin Cast the First Stone', so are you all saying you're all angels and never did anything bad in your life? You'll believe a man that HATED Martin Luther and wanted to spread every lie possible to damage his name, you'll believe a man that wore fluffy black dresses with flounces and lace, stockings, high heels and a black curly wig, because he wanted to look "pretty". You'll believe a man that got excited when his wife surprised her sixty-eight-year-old husband in bed with his attorney, Roy Cohn and engaged in a bi s3xual threesome. You'll believe the devil before you'll take the time to look for the truth, and for whatever reason you didn't take time to read this. To hell with you and your slave mentality for whites. If you want to believe them so badly, why don't you knock on their door and beg them to take you back as a godamn slave, you house negroes.
 6 years ago '08        #63
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
MLK did shyt that allowed us to live how we do now. We don't have to worry about a lot of shyt because of the stuff him and others like him did.

Let me ask yall this. Would you risk your job and social standing in order to better your people? That's with all these guys did. There wasn't no special time in THIS history where black folks were all on the up right. There was ignorant folks back then too. All the ilks we see know, they had back then.

So with all that, this guy put his life on the line to show "them" that we are to be respected. He's getting beat down, locked up and ridiculed (even from his alma mater) all in the name of equality.

He could fukk who ever he wants and he will be esteemed in my book.

If we go back in time, most people ain't shyt. All the "founding fathers" and all from that generation were racist scum. This never gets talked about. Think about why. Then think about why this is brought up. Open your eyes brothers. Peace.

Last edited by Sowhat; 09-10-2011 at 08:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #64
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
none of my biz....
 6 years ago '07        #65
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1122 1122
 The N said:
she knew he was Boule
; Malcolm X and the Black Panthers>>>>>>
 6 years ago '08        #66
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12275 12275
Kennedy's negative impression of King was forged in part when she heard about FBI tapes that captured the married activist in a hotel room with another woman.
This broad couldn't even control his own husband...da fu she worried bout the homie Dr. Martin for?
 6 years ago '08        #67
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 cheguevara said:
damn i just read the comments in here.

never once did i imagine that n*ggaS would be disrespecting the man that died for them.

im not even black and i still would never say the things you folks in here are saying. that man is a hero to all minorities, myself included. man this generation of n*ggas are the sorriest muthafu*kas i ever seen or heard of. Thank god we not in a desperate need of a revolution cause itll be a revolutionary full of fake sheep n*ggas .

the black panters are rolling in their graves right now.
fred hampton is rolling in his grave
mlk is rolling in his grave
X is rolling in his grave
most of the dudes who are talking sh*t, are not even black....
 6 years ago '07        #68
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #69
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
fu*k this kkkracka and fu*k all you trolls and/or house negroes
 6 years ago '09        #70
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
RIP to the GAWD of the revolution, peace.
 6 years ago '10        #71
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Martin Luther King got a.ssassinated just so I can have white women ride my face and call me ******?

Thank you MLK!
 6 years ago '04        #72
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2958 2958
 cheguevara said:
Yooo...Denzel Washington was on point when he played Malcolm X in the movie. He sounds just like him!
 09-10-2011, 11:00 AM         #73
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rockyin4 said:
Martin Luther King got a.ssassinated just so I can have white women ride my face and call me ******?

Thank you MLK!

White women ain't all that, too pale for me.
 6 years ago '08        #74
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Tsukuyomi said:
What the hell are you even talking about? I don't remember anybody here saying that his misgivings somehow tarnish his legacy, or make invalid anything he accomplished. But people like to act like he's some sort of saint when he wasn't. He plagiarized his papers and even parts of his I Have A Dream Speech. He was unfaithful to his wife...

And don't act as though this is only brought up because he's black. Don't even do that. I've already several attempts at pulling the race card. Even Michael Eric Dyson, who is the LAST person you'd expect to trash MLK for being black, wrote a book on this damn subject.

And why is everyone dissing her for having a negative opinion of a man that she knew personally? I'm sure you would have favorable things to say about a person who cracked jokes about your spouse who'd just being k!lled, right?
There was no race card during his journey, sh*t was real. I could give a fu*k about somebody writing a book about it, sh*t was real. Why is his skeletons being brought out the closet? You're naive about how sh*t really is.
 09-10-2011, 11:45 AM         #75
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sowhat said:
There was no race card during his journey, sh*t was real. I could give a fu*k about somebody writing a book about it, sh*t was real. Why is his skeletons being brought out the closet? You're naive about how sh*t really is.
lol dont talke alex seriously. dude dont even leave his house...he dont know anything about the real world
 6 years ago '04        #76
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
Monogomany ain't sh*t.. Both JFK and MLK were in high positions of power at a time where a lot of men used to cheat on their wives. Of course bi*ches would flock to them.

Jacqueline Kennedy may have a negative perception on MLK, but at the end of the day, it feels as if she was just angry at him for being unfaithful just like her own husband was.

Both JFK and MLK died doing what they believed was right for this country.. Without their movements, we wouldn't have the freedom we do today. So salute to those two unfaithful motherfu*kers who needed to get a variety of pus*y to keep the United States on top.
 6 years ago '05        #77
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
Look deeper into this...Why are they releasing this info now...2011

Less people are alive that know the real deal.

Keep your eye on the ball people.
 6 years ago '06        #78
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
and all this time MAD black and Latino folks thought that the Kennedy's really had love for em'...

wasn't uncommon to walk into a lot of black homes when I was growing up and see a portrait of Kennedy on the wall alongside MLK... I always questioned that sh*t too and ppl thought I was just being young and radical... now the truth come out and ya'll look like fools...
 6 years ago '09        #79
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19388 19388
fu*k this hoe
 09-10-2011, 12:34 PM         #80
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:
I've always had trouble deciding if Coming to America was in fact a classic or not.

Borderline classic I say??
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy