Sep 9 - Martin Luther King was 'phony' and 'tricky,' Jacqueline Kennedy said in 1964 interview

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-10-2011, 12:06 AM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he cheated on his wife big fu*king deal...both jackie and john cheated on each other...

dude is a human being....he cracked jokes, fu*ked bi*ches like any other man
 09-10-2011, 12:07 AM         #42
5knuckleshuffle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea MLK wasnt perfect an i heard rumors he was a freak but didnt jacqueline onassis marry a cocaine an heroin kingpin named aristotle onassis figures this bi*ch has chance to shed some light on MLK as a person in a way we never heard before since she personally knew him but looks for tha opportunity to further a.ssassinate his character...
 6 years ago '10        #43
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 iPod160 said:
fu*k this brawd back then EVERY husband was cheating, including hers...

i will say this tho, MLK was a freak-ball a.ss n*gga...he liked white women to ride his face and call him Nygger

RIP the GOAT civil rights pioneer, witcho freak'ass!
video :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '09        #44
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
she just mad cuz Dr. King wouldnt fu*k her
 6 years ago '05        #45
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
she's a white hoe being salty
 09-10-2011, 01:55 AM         #46
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well, if we wanna call out historic leaders. Gandhi was a racist and classicist. He liked young, young girls. He refused to let his wife take penicillin which would have cured her and forbade her to use it, but he used it while he got sick. He begged high class Englishmen to accept high class Indians and told low class Indians to kick rocks. He k!lled and advocating k!lling Africans because he thought they were lower human beings.

Napoleon wanted to fu*k his mother and cut out the baby in her stomach. If you're expecting you're heroes to be perfect then you're going to be sorely disappointing in life. You take the good from them and learn from the better and make better choices.
 09-10-2011, 02:05 AM         #47
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
well, if we wanna call out historic leaders. Gandhi was a racist and classicist. He liked young, young girls. He refused to let his wife take penicillin which would have cured her and forbade her to use it, but he used it while he got sick. He begged high class Englishmen to accept high class Indians and told low class Indians to kick rocks. He k!lled and advocating k!lling Africans because he thought they were lower human beings.

Napoleon wanted to fu*k his mother and cut out the baby in her stomach. If you're expecting you're heroes to be perfect then you're going to be sorely disappointing in life. You take the good from them and learn from the better and make better choices.
Lets call them all out!

Napoleon, who?
 09-10-2011, 02:34 AM         #48
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
fu*k this brawd back then EVERY husband was cheating, including hers...

i will say this tho, MLK was a freak-ball a.ss n*gga...he liked white women to ride his face and call him Nygger

RIP the GOAT civil rights pioneer, witcho freak'ass!
 6 years ago '04        #49
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 youknowmystelo said:
Lets call them all out!

Napoleon, who?
napoleon who?? napoleon dynamite n*gga who u think he talking about?

obviously hes talking about that short a.ss french motherfuka that got his a.ss kicked by them haitians
 09-10-2011, 02:44 AM         #50
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know...jesse jackson and al sharpton were big in the civil rights days right there along with mlk. they were all 3 essentially the same back then.

and now mlk is dead, and everyone sees how crazy and ridiculous sharpton and jackson are. makes one wonder what peoples' opinions about mlk would be if he hadn't been k!lled. it's basically a case of death making someone more important than they really deserve to be.

get mad, i dont' give a fu*k.
 09-10-2011, 03:01 AM         #51
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
napoleon who?? napoleon dynamite n*gga who u think he talking about?

obviously hes talking about that short a.ss french motherfuka that got his a.ss kicked by them haitians

There a few famous Napoleon's. I'll rank them in order.

1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Napoleon Hill
3. Napoleon Bonaparte
 09-10-2011, 03:33 AM         #52
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guarantee jackie o had a gigantic fu*kin bush
 6 years ago '05        #53
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
It just shows everyone has misgivings and flaws. King was a great leader and changed the way America forever dealt with racial equality. Meanwhile, I can't just support his adultery, violence toward women (not his wife but manay of the prostitutes he visited). Ralph Abernathy wrote that he and King had parties with prostitutes and random white women all the time. Including a crazy experince when King went to Norway to accept his Nobel prize. The night before he was a.ssassinated King had a threesome with two prostitutes. He followed that up by a.ssaulting one of the women. Far beit for me to judge anyone but adultery and violence toward women is wrong. It's exacerbated as hypocrisy if you're preaching morality.

Like I said I greatly support King's work in race relations but that doesn't erase the bad things he did. When his audo tapes and FBI surveillance tapes drop in 2027, it's going to be ugly.
 09-10-2011, 04:18 AM         #54
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i just read the comments in here.

never once did i imagine that n*ggaS would be disrespecting the man that died for them.

im not even black and i still would never say the things you folks in here are saying. that man is a hero to all minorities, myself included. man this generation of n*ggas are the sorriest muthafu*kas i ever seen or heard of. Thank god we not in a desperate need of a revolution cause itll be a revolutionary full of fake sheep n*ggas .

the black panters are rolling in their graves right now.
fred hampton is rolling in his grave
mlk is rolling in his grave
X is rolling in his grave

Last edited by cheguevara; 09-10-2011 at 04:21 AM..
 09-10-2011, 04:24 AM         #55
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you dudes need to re educatate yaself on what ya folks went through just so you sorry f*ggots to be able to have the luxury of doing simple sh*t..simple sh*t like being on the internet talking sh*t on bx about what they did for YOU and YOUR people.

[video - click to view]

09-10-2011, 05:02 AM         #56
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-10-2011, 06:39 AM         #57
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are weird. this dude mocked her husbands funeral and you dont think she has the right to have whatever opinion she wants to have. only on bx 2 wrongs make a right, i love how its rationalized.

its only news worthy cause people are so damn predictably stupid.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-10-2011 at 06:42 AM..
 09-10-2011, 06:56 AM         #58
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-10-2011, 07:00 AM         #59
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Remember, never worship a leader. If you worship a leader, you then no longer have the ability to recognize when you are being deceived.
 6 years ago '05        #60
playa_fly 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 6 6
 ThrowedNDaGame said:
Man fukk dis bi*ch, she looks like a fish anyways
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy