Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #161
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
 gangtsa said:
My cuzz is out there right now and was telling me there Indians fresh off the boat wit jobs. It's all about finding links out there from what he told me. So if ur cuzz leaves he shud try to find any work and go network out there.
How would someone from the US go about networking in a country he's never been to? Are you suggesting that he flies out there and start from scratch?
 4 years ago '11        #162
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 BrooklynBoy said:
Damn so nobody got any info to help a n*gga out? Im heading to Tx at the ene of the month and wanna look into this
Just finished Job Corps and got hired offshore in Houston. - Keith Clark
 4 years ago '07        #163
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 KeithClark said:
Just finished Job Corps and got hired offshore in Houston. - Keith Clark
How much are they paying you for the oil rig in Texas? How did you go about getting that position?
 4 years ago '09        #164
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
anyone on a rig right now? What company are you working for? Do you like it so far?
 4 years ago '11        #165
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
 A-L-P said:
How much are they paying you for the oil rig in Texas? How did you go about getting that position?
$12.08 an hour going up to $14 in 6 months. I went to Job Corps in Louisiana and they had a special program for it (the only one in the U.S.) I got my certifications and the job. But if your over 24 and can't go to Job Corps you'll just have to pay for your certifications out of pocket. - Keith Clark
 4 years ago '07        #166
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Good looks, I'll be sure to pass the info along. I know a few people who are trying to find employment right now. What certs do you have to get?
 4 years ago '09        #167
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
 KeithClark said:
$12.08 an hour going up to $14 in 6 months. I went to Job Corps in Louisiana and they had a special program for it (the only one in the U.S.) I got my certifications and the job. But if your over 24 and can't go to Job Corps you'll just have to pay for your certifications out of pocket. - Keith Clark
that's horrible pay.
 4 years ago '13        #168
offshorebore 
space
space
$2 | Props total: 0 0
 rdogg11 said:
that's horrible pay.
keith clark worth a billion
 4 years ago '11        #169
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
 rdogg11 said:
that's horrible pay.
$18 an hour when overtime hits after 40 for the week. - Keith Clark
 4 years ago '12        #170
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$872 | Props total: 560 560
oil rigs are a good summer job to get if you can for sure. My boy came back after 3 months in Alberta with 40,000. Dumbass spent the majority of it on white and shots at the strip club though. Not for me, but I applaud anyone who does that as he says it's strenuous as hell.
 4 years ago '04        #171
mighty_crown 
space
space
$161 | Props total: 0 0
 rdogg11 said:
If anyone has any questions hit me up in this thread. I mean the job pays top dollar because your away from family and friends and if you have a wife and kids that sh*t is just harsh, but you make a lot of money.

peace
how did you apply there?? and what exactly did you do??
 4 years ago '11        #172
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
It is physically the hardest thing I've ever done in my life but the money is amazing! - Keith Clark
 4 years ago '04        #173
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
i dont give a sh*t how hard it is put a n*gga onnnnnnn
 08-10-2013, 10:41 PM         #174
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bumpity bump bump
 4 years ago '09        #175
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
anybody new got a job yet?
 4 years ago '06        #176
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 72 72
I told yall n*ggaz everything yall need to know

Except how n*ggaz from The US work in Canada

I aint service Canada

-edit I live in Calgary now
 08-11-2013, 02:03 PM         #177
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has anyone taken advantage of the boom in North Dakota? I'm a family man supporting wife and (2) kids trying to see if its realistic to do this [roughnecking] for a year or two. Going out of the country to pursue work is just not feasible for me unless i was guaranteed a job. I was hoping that natural gas drilling would be available in Ohio but the searches ive made were not fruitful.

I'm thinking Texas, Colorado, North Dakota are my best bets for entry level work in this field. I have to be selective if im going to take the risk in this industry.
 08-11-2013, 02:05 PM         #178
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T.C_So_Fresh said:
I told yall n*ggaz everything yall need to know

Except how n*ggaz from The US work in Canada
Not really man. I went back and looked at your posts in this thread, they werent all that descriptive. I'd appreciate some more input from you and other experienced guys if you all have it.
 08-11-2013, 02:06 PM         #179
hustlehard513 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdogg11 said:
anybody new got a job yet?
Where are you at with this? When i read your responses on page 6-9 it sounded like you were in the know.
 4 years ago '09        #180
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
 hustlehard513 said:
Where are you at with this? When i read your responses on page 6-9 it sounded like you were in the know.
yeah well I got laid off because of spring breakup. Then I texted my boss to see if I was coming back and he said probably not I asked why and he said "it just didn't work out". So I'm calling every monday to see if theres a new job or a new rig lined up.

Damn I got a story. Couple months back I was working on a rig. The driller was a complete as%hole. So were putting stands back in the birdbath and its my first day doing it in a long a.ss time cause I was leasehand just got promoted to roughie. So He's going super fast and I'm trying to keep up.

. I'm trying to dry the stand before the elevator comes down and hits me but I get half of it and the elevators just smash down on the stand. The derrickhand comes down and starts screaming in my face "I have to get new gloves and It's onlny been the fifth stand!!" So anyways the other roughneck is giving me no heads up about what to do and the motorman is just sitting there not helping but saying "WHAT THE fu*k MAN!" You're fu*king useless. You just quit and go home" While everyones cheering the other roughneck saying good job because they all know each other really well. This made me well......really mad.

So the driller stops everything looks at the stand and just casually wipes it and I know he's just going to snap at me I can feel it. he walks over and gets right in my face. (Hes about 250 I'm abut 180) He says I'm going to bend you over that pipe and beat the fu*k out of you if you miss that again. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE DONE TO OTHER ROUGHNECKS!

Neeedless to say I got the fu*k out of there. He got fired. I just hope I don't run into him at any bars lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now