Alberta - oil rigs - no experience-make $40 an hour

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 Castro 10304 said:
Yo im on my third day on the rigs, its fu*ken hard work. Its cold, u gotta pick up heavy sh*t. After 10 hours my knees and lower back k!llin me. The guys im with are cool tho, everyone in their 20's. 3 white boys, 1 spanish and me the black guy. Im glad there aint no rednecks here. By the way u get really dirty here, covered in mud. I got 17 more days till i see my family again
I applaud you. It's real fu*kin work, no slacking off. It's not for lazy people. I was a baseball player all the way through college and my wrists/hands/fingers were never as strong as when I was working on a rig. You're constantly picking up heavy sh*t, swinging sledge hammers, etc.
 5 years ago '07        #102
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,889 | Props total: 1316 1316
Where do I sign up at?
 01-15-2013, 07:42 AM         #103
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My brother just finished his first 24 days out there... he had no experience other than working like manual labor jobs.. had to take a drug test and get some cpr or something certificate.... hes making 3 grand a week take home but they dont pay for his accomodations.. just flights... he said its cold as fu*k but not much snow.. ur wearing tons of gear so its not even that bad.. if I didn thave a career id b hittin that up for sure! his company is hurting for guys... if anyone wants more info on that pm me
 5 years ago '08        #104
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
 mastakillah21 said:
My brother just finished his first 24 days out there... he had no experience other than working like manual labor jobs.. had to take a drug test and get some cpr or something certificate.... hes making 3 grand a week take home but they dont pay for his accomodations.. just flights... he said its cold as fu*k but not much snow.. ur wearing tons of gear so its not even that bad.. if I didn't have a career id b hittin that up for sure! his company is hurting for guys... if anyone wants more info on that pm me
What's up,

Can you give me some more details about the company, and the hiring process. I live in Toronto and just finished my undergrad so immediate high paying work is ideal. keep me posted.

Thanks
 5 years ago '04        #105
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
 mastakillah21 said:
My brother just finished his first 24 days out there... he had no experience other than working like manual labor jobs.. had to take a drug test and get some cpr or something certificate.... hes making 3 grand a week take home but they dont pay for his accomodations.. just flights... he said its cold as fu*k but not much snow.. ur wearing tons of gear so its not even that bad.. if I didn thave a career id b hittin that up for sure! his company is hurting for guys... if anyone wants more info on that pm me

Your brother must be in a camp. They give you good food and a room to sleep. He should be getting $60 a day for.

The thing is as far i know 80% of people that start on a oil drilling rig at the bottom quit in the first 2 days, even me i wanted to quit yesterday as i was tryin to unscrew buncha big pipes by slamming them with a sledgehammer with the cold wind blowing at me. Its a seriously sh*t job i come back to my motel sore as fu*k, feet knees back hurtin.

For you US guys i suggest u call the companies and just ask. When i had to take First aid CPR course there was an american girl there from Wisconsin whos going up to fort mcmurray to work as medic. I work for Ensign u can call them at 1888 367 4460. Other companies at the top of my head are Akita, Trinidad Drilling, Nabors,Precision Drilling.good luck

OH YEA MAKE SURE U STOP SMOKIN WEED IF U PLAN ON TRYIN THIS TYPE OF WORK

Theres a physical and drug test.
 5 years ago '04        #106
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,323 | Props total: 5747 5747
I've worked in construction before. I haven't made preparation for this particular job just yet. But a little advice to the people already in it. If I were you I'd treat it as a workout more so than grueling work. With that being said I'd take some workout supplements before and after work pre/post workout for recovery to have the energy throughout the day & reduce soreness afterwards, bcaas, creatine & some sort of muscle endurance supp. As far as your feet go the will hurt a little no matter what but I'd get some quality boots & double the insoles for extra support. Cold Shower when you get home.
 5 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,474 | Props total: 6055 6055
they still hiring
 5 years ago '12        #108
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
When is the best time to do the oil rig work if you are 18 and going to university ?
 01-23-2013, 01:07 PM         #109
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know the majority of the pay is coming from overtime but you mind telling me the months of service? The months you work and when the lay offs happen?
 5 years ago '04        #110
space
space
ive read through all these pages but nobody gave a website to sign up to actually get a job if u have no exp workin on a rig whats up help a n*gga out
 5 years ago '09        #111
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
my 14 day check was $5800 out of camp. God i love being out of camp, ur pay checks are fu*king huge.

fu*king bullsh*t u gotta put up with though to make that dough.
 01-28-2013, 05:40 PM         #112
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
ive read through all these pages but nobody gave a website to sign up to actually get a job if u have no exp workin on a rig whats up help a n*gga out
Google search "flint energy", "jb driver", "clac" etc and send a resume
 01-28-2013, 06:21 PM         #113
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd love to do that....but 2 things, i'd have to stop gettin high which is easy but the second isn't so easy, i'm banned from canada.

i'm a roofer now so the danger wouldn't bother me but the bone chillin cold would, movin from cold a.ss buffalo to somewhere even colder....but for double the money i'd double the longjohns.
 5 years ago '09        #114
ketamine18 2 heat pts
space
space
$502 | Props total: 44 44
 Mullany S said:
how did you get a job like that, i am interested in something similar but hopefully it is around the United States.
Got the job hooked up by my friend. He's a civil engineer and name hired me once I went out and got all my tickets on my own. Csts, ossa, first aid, h2s. Getting all the tickets you need definitely helps you in gettin a job. I would of got a different job of I didn't have buddy hire me. Would of had no luck probably without the tickets though.
 5 years ago '12        #115
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
They don't have one of these in the states? Mainly Ny lol. They don't pay for your flight to Canada im a.ssuming. But wassup with the Ny oil rigs? any1 got any info?
 5 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 cashrules93 said:
i'd love to do that....but 2 things, i'd have to stop gettin high which is easy but the second isn't so easy, i'm banned from canada.

i'm a roofer now so the danger wouldn't bother me but the bone chillin cold would, movin from cold a.ss buffalo to somewhere even colder....but for double the money i'd double the longjohns.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #117
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,859 | Props total: 3982 3982
I broke out on the rigs in '07 running wellhead service, and still running... I'm just going to go ahead and get this out of the way now for all you cats on here talking about how you want to get on the rigs... Take a good look at your character first. Save all of us out here the trouble of having to put up with your wormy, whiny fu*king a.ss meandering around, looking pathetic and weak as fu*k, with no work ethic or motivation. The oilfield wants motivated, intelligent, mechanically inclined, fast movers with a can-do attitude. If you're on some pretty boy sh*t; some still living with your parents sh*t; some never done a day of hard labor in your life sh*t, stay your a.ss at home and get you a job in retail or a restaurant where you belong. In West Texas you will get hazed on the rigs. You will get yelled at and completely humiliated when you fu*k up. You will be completely emasculated when you fail to do something or give up on trying. You'll get this treatment until you are no longer a worm. Leave your fu*king purse at the house. Also, you can die or be dismembered... You can also be the reason someone else dies or gets dismembered. So be serious about what you're getting into, and give it 110% if you're going to do it.

Last edited by Decan45; 01-28-2013 at 11:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #118
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,859 | Props total: 3982 3982
 FreshBeatzBx said:
They don't have one of these in the states? Mainly Ny lol. They don't pay for your flight to Canada im a.ssuming. But wassup with the Ny oil rigs? any1 got any info?
New York is a retarded, broke a.ss state that doesn't allow drilling within its borders. There is however a lot of drilling in Pennsylvania and on the NY/PA border.
 5 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 Decan45 said:
I broke out on the rigs in '07 running wellhead service, and still running... I'm just going to go ahead and get this out of the way now for all you cats on here talking about how you want to get on the rigs... Take a good look at your character first. Save all of us out here the trouble of having to put up with your wormy, whiny fu*king a.ss meandering around, looking pathetic and weak as fu*k, with no work ethic or motivation. The oilfield wants motivated, intelligent, mechanically inclined, fast movers with a can-do attitude. If you're on some pretty boy sh*t; some still living with your parents sh*t; some never done a day of hard labor in your life sh*t, stay your a.ss at home and get you a job in retail or a restaurant where you belong. In West Texas you will get hazed on the rigs. You will get yelled at and completely humiliated when you fu*k up. You will be completely emasculated when you fail to do something or give up on trying. You'll get this treatment until you are no longer a worm. Leave your fu*king purse at the house. Also, you can die or be dismembered... You can also be the reason someone else dies or gets dismembered. So be serious about what you're getting into, and give it 110% if you're going to do it.
jus got out the military that aint sh*t to me imma do wat i gotta do for my wife and kids
 5 years ago '09        #120
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
 Decan45 said:
This guys speaking the absolute truth. A few things about myself though. I have great work ethic, I'm pretty strong, I never fu*king wine about sh*t (thats numner one) but when everyones doing sh*t I always try and get in and help but i just end pissing people off. When I don't know what to do/ I start to freak out a lil bit cause I dont want to look like a dogfu*ker. Any advice on how to not p!ss of the crew and ask what the fu*k I should be doing. I'm always saying sh*t like "you need help with that" and it just pissed people off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy