Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 170 170
Hi im going to Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta to work as a leasehand on a drilling rig. My first time on a rig, its 27.50 an hour plus $140 for hotel but i live 60km away so im thinkin to just drive back but its gonna be hard after 12 hour shift. Btw im gonna be working 20 DAYS ON AND 10 days off, my girl is 4 months pregnant so its gonna be hard.

Any advice for a black man on a rig?lol.

Ps iv been buyin winter gear for rig work, fu*king expensive. One helly hansen sweat pants is $200, fu*kin longjohn cost me $60

Yea it beats living in montreal getting paid 11.50 hour. But MTL was too much fun, Alberta sucks bigtime but the money is here

Last edited by Castro 10304; 01-08-2013 at 01:06 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #82
ketamine18 2 heat pts
space
space
$502 | Props total: 44 44
I'm getting paid 34 bucks an hour doing industrial piling working with a drill rig in the mine. 10 hour days, anything over 10 is double time, weekends are double time. With all the double time it works out to being 47 bucks an hour. Benefits, pension. Union Job, slack as fu*k.
When you work you work but there is so much safety around here that you gotta take your time to be safe. Our contractor hasn't got our new 2013 mine driving cards yet so we haven't been able to work. Still getting paid though lol sh*t is hilarious. Spend all day at the shop watching movies and getting paid. Today is day 5 of doing fu*k all .
 5 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 Flying Jesus said:
fu*k it im leaving for alberta soon, tired of not making money anymore...

as soon as i get my drivers license im out there

btw why do they give you 140??

that wont even cover a night at most hotels

I dunno as far as i know nost companies give $140, i did find a cheap motel for $80. If they put you in camp you get $60, room food included, as far as i heard they feed you real good, steaks and sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #84
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
 DwRecKeR77053 said:
what company are you interviewing for in Houston?
Got the job. P2 Energy Solutions
 5 years ago '10        #85
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
One of my friends that works on the offshore oil rigs down here in Texas makes about the same.

He's 26 w/ his own nice house on the better side of town, he has a Lexus and his girl a nice truck, all the latest eletronics, etc.
But it seems n*gga is never home to enjoy none of that sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #86
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
Yes if anybody has any info on this please hook it up.. Im a union electrician, laid off, I have my journeymans license in Rhode Island but its dry out here. I have $$ to get situated somewhere if I can get a solid lead.
 5 years ago '11        #87
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
 varun313 said:
holy sh*t i thought 100k would be offered right out of school but rarely.

which school are you going to? are you going for your undergrad in petro engineering?

that oil money is ridiculous i was trying to find out exactly how much a full petro engineering would make working out in the middle east ???? lol
The Middle East companies won't even look at you if you don't have 10 years experience. I'm moving to Louisiana to work offshore in 12 days i'll post videos after 1 or 2 years doing it. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '05        #88
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
fmc technologies
 5 years ago '07        #89
kounterfit21 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 0 0
Oil/gas jobs, look at rigzone.com

It's like an indeed.com for oil/gas jobs
 5 years ago '11        #90
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
Both of those sites don't help people with 0 experience the best they will do is set you up for a job fair. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '06        #91
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 Troubleman1990 said:
OP I'm from quebec..... Man sh*t I could leave asap if needed lol, make a n*gga say fu*k this BA right now...
Before september I was able to do 3 sets of 55 pushups with the fourth one likve 60-70 depending on how hard I pushed myself. I can still do over 30 tho(school made me weak lmao)
I'm 6'1. 178lbs, was 190 before school started and my finals happened so lol...
I got a temporary license tho I can drive with it just that I got like a limited number of points until next september
Never taken any drugs in my life 22 years old.
What are my chances
Damnit if I can get that type of cash then sh*t I might just say fu*k school or wait till 2014 till I get my BA and then head there...(just to be safe and im almost done anyways)
sh*t I'd do it for a small amount of time just to pay off my student loans(10-12k for my bachelor lmao i love quebec cheap a.ss tuition fees)
Yo dude, you sound like you are in the right mind frame to get this done. Seriously, just put the paperwork together and make it happen. Its 2013, NO EXCUSES!!

You're speaking to a future MD (Class of 2015), so I'm in the no excuses business all-day everyday. Get it done and make something happen right now.
 5 years ago '04        #92
space
space
Yo i drove to alberta from montreal alone took me three days, came here for the rigs. what u gotta do is make sure u gotta place to stay and a car. U really need a vehicle here, then take first aid and h2s alive course. Dont take first aid in quebec its pointless. It took me a while to get called out but thers tons of jobs here, rent is quite expensive comparing with montreal. I pay $1200 a month for 2 bedroom apt. Im starting in 2 days on the rigs, gonna go from making $350 a week in montreal to makin close to $500 a day in alberta. Just dont get caught up in the drugs, everyone is on coke here
 5 years ago '06        #93
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
 Castro 10304 said:
Yo i drove to alberta from montreal alone took me three days, came here for the rigs. what u gotta do is make sure u gotta place to stay and a car. U really need a vehicle here, then take first aid and h2s alive course. Dont take first aid in quebec its pointless. It took me a while to get called out but thers tons of jobs here, rent is quite expensive comparing with montreal. I pay $1200 a month for 2 bedroom apt. Im starting in 2 days on the rigs, gonna go from making $350 a week in montreal to makin close to $500 a day in alberta. Just dont get caught up in the drugs, everyone is on coke here
Props to you man. Making grown man moves and you will win.

On another note, I was just speaking to one of my friends. I don't understand why some people would not just work on the rigs up there instead of going to the military. People need to expand their horizons.
 5 years ago '11        #94
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
^ Real sh*t. - Keith Clark
 5 years ago '10        #95
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
Ive been thinking about this too. Would a degree in Geology further boost my salary in the oil industry?
 01-12-2013, 10:52 AM         #96
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fort Mac my hometown......Shes a cold mistress

Ps I moved to Calgary

:D
 5 years ago '04        #97
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,313 | Props total: 5734 5734
I was interested up until "Aryan brothrhood type of motherfu*kers. But if you can hold your own, put your head down and take sh*t when the sh*ts due" I can follow instructions but i'm a 28 yr ol black man. I don't wanna move to Montreal to catch a case.

Last edited by Duntaz; 01-12-2013 at 03:50 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #98
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,582 | Props total: 1047 1047
It`s mostly white people and by that I mean theres some real tough Aryan brothrhood type of motherfu*kers.

i stopped reading after this.
 5 years ago '11        #99
nbrock 27 heat pts27
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 867 867
What if u live in the states...how the fu*k do you get in man..i need to provide for my family....this sh*t is fustrating that i cant find a decent paying job to provide...i apologize for taking my fustrations out on yall..
 5 years ago '04        #100
space
space
Yo im on my third day on the rigs, its fu*ken hard work. Its cold, u gotta pick up heavy sh*t. After 10 hours my knees and lower back k!llin me. The guys im with are cool tho, everyone in their 20's. 3 white boys, 1 spanish and me the black guy. Im glad there aint no rednecks here. By the way u get really dirty here, covered in mud. I got 17 more days till i see my family again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago