NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
 Rique said:
damn this sounds good as hell once i graduate I might do this to pay off my student loans

thats what a lot of college kids are doing this summer.
 09-11-2011, 03:23 PM         #42
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me and my nicca are planning to drive out there from tdot maybe this week. Do most jobs give that 140 a night so u can rent a hotel or would we have to rent a place?
 6 years ago '09        #43
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
you'd have to come up with the money to rent yourself since you get paid the 140 on your two week pay check.
 6 years ago '08        #44
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,003 | Props total: 9807 9807
 rdogg11 said:
LOL, most people I met out there never graduated high school and have criminal records and sh*t. The oil companies don't care about anything other than you DEFINATELY need a clean drivers abstract.

*****And you have to be physically fit (do at least 30 pushups) for the fitness screening where you see a nurse and undergo a DRUG URINE TEST. The results show up right away, they actually show you within 5 seconds if you passed or not.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to tell my boy about this since he now got a bs felony and can't find any work due to it.
 6 years ago '09        #45
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
 .:RELOADED:. said:
good pay and no life......only recommend this to someone who is has no other choices in life.....for people who cant afford to get an education or the dropouts

after you have a wife this aint a good job at all....only for the single people.....hear alot of these people dont even save money doing it cause when they get back to normal society they blow it all and are heavily drug addicted
I agree with you somewhat on the drugs. A lot of people go that route of crack and coke binges, but the rig I was on noone did that actually lots of them were in recovery for crack and alcohol.
 09-12-2011, 10:27 AM         #46
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How far are the Rigs from edmonton than?

So nobody did drugs at your rig but most of them were in recovery....lol. I hope i come back clean.
 6 years ago '06        #47
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 73 73
 rdogg11 said:
just a lil sample of what you will be doing.. ahh its painful to watch after doing it for months.

What the fu*k ???
 6 years ago '06        #48
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
K rent is expensive and sh*t

You wont be working on a fu*king rig

and

You guys should look into driving those 797 heavy hauler trucks....12 hour shift 6 on 6 off like $30 sum a hour and there always looking for people

Suncor Syncrude and Shell in Fort McMurray Alberta

Now you guys do the rest
 6 years ago '09        #49
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
 T.C_So_Fresh said:
K rent is expensive and sh*t

You wont be working on a fu*king rig

and

You guys should look into driving those 797 heavy hauler trucks....12 hour shift 6 on 6 off like $30 sum a hour and there always looking for people

Suncor Syncrude and Shell in Fort McMurray Alberta

Now you guys do the rest
Have you heard of suncor Thompson Brothers construction. Aparrently you start off as a labour and its $20 an hour but its 24 days on 7 off. which is crazy.
 6 years ago '06        #50
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
 rdogg11 said:
Have you heard of suncor Thompson Brothers construction. Aparrently you start off as a labour and its $20 an hour but its 24 days on 7 off. which is crazy.
Theressss soooooooooooooooooooooooo many companys out here in the oilsands

Soooooooooooooo many but fu*k that 24 and 4 shift

If you guys look hard enough you guys can find a company that will pay for your flights anywhere in Canada after your shift
 6 years ago '09        #51
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
 T.C_So_Fresh said:
Theressss soooooooooooooooooooooooo many companys out here in the oilsands

Soooooooooooooo many but fu*k that 24 and 4 shift

If you guys look hard enough you guys can find a company that will pay for your flights anywhere in Canada after your shift
so your up in fort mac? Is suncor the main company up there to look for a labour job. This roughnecking sh*t sucks.
 6 years ago '04        #52
187Proof 473 heat pts473
space
space
$6,277 | Props total: 6619 6619
You guys ever watch that show that was on a year or so ago called "Black Gold"? All those dudes drilling for oil, looked like a pretty hard job.
 6 years ago '06        #53
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
 187Proof said:
You guys ever watch that show that was on a year or so ago called "Black Gold"? All those dudes drilling for oil, looked like a pretty hard job.
All the jobs here are slack as fu*k..........They preach safety up here soooooo be extra care and take your time

Sooooooooooooo Slack I dont think you guys will understand

Last year I was feelin bad cuz I was doin nuttin at work for 10hrs and I was 21 makin alot of money while grown as men could feed there familys
 09-20-2011, 10:01 PM         #54
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So i came down to nisku....got my h2s and i didnt get hired on the spot after a day of applying everywhere. Altho it looks like akita might give me a call back tomorrow. I cant leave her without a job!
 09-20-2011, 11:27 PM         #55
djtuttyram 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was trying to move there this summer with my forklift Lic.But sh*t is expensive up there.and plus u need a hook up up there.U cant just go there and see wat happens.Anyways give out the info bruh.Props
 6 years ago '06        #56
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,638 | Props total: 2541 2541
Where are you guys from? I didn't know BX had such a big Canadian cast, or even Alberta. I was born and raised in Edmonton.
 6 years ago '08        #57
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
 6 years ago '09        #58
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
 Piccolo said:
So i came down to nisku....got my h2s and i didnt get hired on the spot after a day of applying everywhere. Altho it looks like akita might give me a call back tomorrow. I cant leave her without a job!
stay at the nisku inn. It's $350 a week. if you can afford that.

SOOO anyone get a job yet?

Last edited by rdogg11; 09-25-2011 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #59
T.C_So_Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
Didnt I give you guys enuff info ??
 09-25-2011, 10:23 PM         #60
ESTA818 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where would someone from the U.S. start the job hunt? Anyone else from the states that might know where to start?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy