Alberta - oil rigs - no experience-make $40 an hour

most viewed right now
 180
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 151
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 145
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
139 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-08-2013, 10:09 AM         #201
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 824chris said:
For those of you who are working or have worked in the Oil Rig industry, how are your social lives? When your not working, do u go out or is there nothing near by? For some reason, I have this idea that it's like boot camp/military and you basically do nothing but work and sleep and then quit once you stack enough money or get tired of it.

do you enjoy going on hooker and coke binges every 2 months?
 5 years ago '09        #202
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
Whos hiring right now?????
 5 years ago '05        #203
jbooda03 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$446 | Props total: 1828 1828
Hey can you give me some more info please
 5 years ago '09        #204
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
 jbooda03 said:
Hey can you give me some more info please

dude all the info is right here in these pages. 11 pages of pure info homie. But If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them for ya.
 5 years ago '05        #205
jbooda03 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$446 | Props total: 1828 1828
 rdogg11 said:
dude all the info is right here in these pages. 11 pages of pure info homie. But If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them for ya.
basically how do I apply?
 5 years ago '09        #206
season 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 20 20
Cashberta n*ggas are caking out there. Enough of my boys are moving out to Edmonton and sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #207
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017
shawty jus take yall a.sses up to williston,nd and go around and apply for the jobs and ask for the HR. trust u can find a job that day or a couple days after. only prob is there is nowhere to live unless u willing to pay dam near 900 a week for a hotel room but u gettin paid anywhere between 2 racks to 4 racks or more a week so thats on u but i plan on sleepin wherever until i find a place or the company provides housing hires me but its too many jobs up there real talk i already posted proof of the money
 5 years ago '09        #208
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
 jbooda03 said:
basically how do I apply?
Fax your resume to all the employers. Just look up oil rig companies or something. Not really sure. I know there savanna, horizon, extreme drilling, nabors, ensign.. start with those.

Any other questions though.

Like how much poonanny is there up north?

Or how many racks did you spend at the strip club saturday night??
 09-10-2013, 01:16 PM         #209
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
shawty jus take yall a.sses up to williston,nd and go around and apply for the jobs and ask for the HR. trust u can find a job that day or a couple days after. only prob is there is nowhere to live unless u willing to pay dam near 900 a week for a hotel room but u gettin paid anywhere between 2 racks to 4 racks or more a week so thats on u but i plan on sleepin wherever until i find a place or the company provides housing hires me but its too many jobs up there real talk i already posted proof of the money
How busy is it in April?

Also for a nicca in Canada what do I gotta go through to work.
 5 years ago '09        #210
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
Anyone here work on a single rig???

I just got offered a job for a single rig roughnecking.
 5 years ago '09        #211
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
 Piccolo said:
How busy is it in April?

Also for a nicca in Canada what do I gotta go through to work.
If you are in Canada why not travel to alberta or nothern Canada.
 5 years ago '09        #212
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
Is it true that single rigs suck dIIIIII??
 5 years ago '04        #213
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017
 Piccolo said:
How busy is it in April?

Also for a nicca in Canada what do I gotta go through to work.
i mean im not employed yet but from what i heard if you are persistent in wanting a job that pays alot of money then you will get one. and you really dont need much exp or have a cdl(they make hella guap), just convince them you can be a valuable a.sset and you wont just quit after a couple of weeks
 5 years ago '09        #214
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
anyone with experience no which type of rig is the best to work on??

single, double, triple? I've tried googling it and found nada
 5 years ago '09        #215
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
ayooo so I sent out my resume to everyplace available right now. I'm on ei still. Went for a p!ss test and....... came up positive for pcp. I've never done pcp in my life. I've been doing a bit of research on it and if your on effexor (which I am) its like to trigger a positive. I'll know in a few days if its a false negative or false positive whatever the fu*k.

Anyways this place called ensign is hiring like crazy right now. Just a heads up
 5 years ago '04        #216
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,380 | Props total: 7017 7017
 rdogg11 said:
ayooo so I sent out my resume to everyplace available right now. I'm on ei still. Went for a p!ss test and....... came up positive for pcp. I've never done pcp in my life. I've been doing a bit of research on it and if your on effexor (which I am) its like to trigger a positive. I'll know in a few days if its a false negative or false positive whatever the fu*k.

Anyways this place called ensign is hiring like crazy right now. Just a heads up
just applied
 5 years ago '09        #217
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
got a job with ensign
 5 years ago '09        #218
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 539 539
Ok so for a new n*gga tryna get his foot in the door wheres a good place to look/start?
 09-28-2013, 03:39 PM         #219
Vino24$Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdogg11 said:
got a job with ensign
Doing what exactly?
 5 years ago '09        #220
rdogg11 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
roughnecking
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1296 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
80 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy