Young Jeezy's TM 103 Will 'Hurt Feelings,' Freddie Gibbs Says

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2011, 05:28 PM         #61
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
jeezy aint fu*king with ross man, pimp c went at this hoe a.ss n*gga for being fake. lucky for him pimp pass on. as far as street sh*t well jeezy said he would pay n*ggas to get gucci's chain, n*ggas tried and died. n*gga is weak sauce to the fullest
Pimp was trying to expose him, Jeezy isn't as trill and real as they think he is either, Ross isn't gangsta like that either...but n*ggaz acting like Jeezy is the realest lmao, fu*kouttahere
 6 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
...n*ggas Bringin Pimp Up Not Knowing Jeezy & Pimp Made Up Before Pimp Died and Thats Fact. Why You Think Bun B & Jeezy Keep Doing Tracks and sh*t.

Jeezy Has A Rep In The Street....If It Comes To Street sh*t,He About It. As For Ross.....Well
 6 years ago '10        #63
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 justinjones said:
i know the album done. he turned it in months ago but it drops in 12 days with no track listing or cover?
its coming . the tracklist coming .. 103 is on
 6 years ago '10        #64
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,645 | Props total: 150 150
 authenic said:
...so u havent heard valley of death, or prayer, or usual suspect....and wordplay wise ross is more intricate
go listen to mr 17.5 and tell me ross better than jeezy when in comes to creativity in lyrics..

jeezy > ross
 6 years ago '04        #65
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*ggas Bringin Pimp Up Not Knowing Jeezy & Pimp Made Up Before Pimp Died and Thats Fact. Why You Think Bun B & Jeezy Keep Doing Tracks and sh*t.

Jeezy Has A Rep In The Street....If It Comes To Street sh*t,He About It. As For Ross.....Well
Mfs trying their hardest to discredit Jeezy's rep while Ross a walking ducktale.

n*ggas funny as sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #66
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,145 | Props total: 3045 3045
 Fresh Whyte said:

n*gga u kno this how? pimp dissed this n*gga on the 1st album he had after he passed, he dissed him on a song he had with trill fam. jus cause cuz bunn fu*k with jeezy dont mean they patch things up "you can stop calling bun, trying to get me off your a.ss" "he say he got bricks but real weight selling n*ggas aint swapin out sh*t" reference to jeezy "we aint tripping we'll swap it out, if still in the wrap we'll swap it out"
 6 years ago '09        #67
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 bradleyb87 said:
Mfs trying their hardest to discredit Jeezy's rep while Ross a walking ducktale.

n*ggas funny as sh*t.
I remember Pimp C in a interview before he died, Pimp C said that he was feeling Rick Ross music.

YES I like Young Jezzy music more than Rick Ross, tho The Real is Back 2 has 4/5 dope songs on the whole mixtape.
 6 years ago '08        #68
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I don't see the hype in Jeezy no more. I used to be a big fan of him during his TM101, and his TOD mixtapes, but after that, he just falling off hella...
 6 years ago '09        #69
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Str8Killa said:
Producer list:
Drumma Boy, Lil' Lody, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Midnight Black, Shawty Redd, D. Rich, Don Cannon, Alex da Kid, Eminem
whoa! eminem gonna give him fire

mos underrated producer
 09-08-2011, 06:44 PM         #70
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy can be the biggest gangsta in the world and the realest n*gga EVER, Ross can be the fakest n*gga ever and i wouldn't give a fu*k....

but to say Jeezy is a better rapper is just fu*king down azz stupid

Ross lyrically, wordplay, flow >>>>>>>>>>>>> Jeezy

all Jeezy have over Ross is Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, Midnight Black and dope azz hard trap beats and lets be real, thats why we love Jeezy sh*t and same thing with Gotti and trust me i listen to Jeezy/Gotti as much as i jam Ross...but Jeezy fu*king production is not even fu*kin fair dude....you heard TM101 in a whip??? lmao

picture Jeezy on Mafia Muzik lmao
 6 years ago '05        #71
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 V.R. Nabor said:
n*gga u kno this how? pimp dissed this n*gga on the 1st album he had after he passed, he dissed him on a song he had with trill fam. jus cause cuz bunn fu*k with jeezy dont mean they patch things up "you can stop calling bun, trying to get me off your a.ss" "he say he got bricks but real weight selling n*ggas aint swapin out sh*t" reference to jeezy "we aint tripping we'll swap it out, if still in the wrap we'll swap it out"
...They Made Up Homie and Even That sh*t Came From Jeezy Mouth In A Interview. So You Can Keep Spitting That Hate On Your Keyboard. Whats Done Is Done....Why Would Your Team Put A n*gga On Your Album That You So Call Had Problems With & You Dead? Wouldnt That Be Disrespectful? Yeah It Would Be But Things Was Cleared and n*ggas Made Peace Before Passing.

"no beef with boy pimp, we all know the boy say whats on his mind rip pimp"
 6 years ago '07        #72
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
i thought "summas mine" was hot
 6 years ago '09        #73
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
@ thinking ross can rap, ross is one of the worst rappers have no idea wtf he saying half the time never listened to an album of his cuz hes just wACk

jeezy aint lyrical but hes a better rapper/mc
 6 years ago '04        #74
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6426 6426
this argument is still going?

they are 1a &1b neither one is really that much better than the other. ok-good lyrics/wordplay,great beats,decent-great songs depending on what they are doing. forget all the "real" sh!t and just base it off of music alone they are pretty much even.

nobody going to change nobody else mind and most of the people in here are fans of both
 6 years ago '04        #75
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 justinjones said:
this argument is still going?

they are 1a &1b neither one is really that much better than the other. ok-good lyrics/wordplay,great beats,decent-great songs depending on what they are doing. forget all the "real" sh!t and just base it off of music alone they are pretty much even.

nobody going to change nobody else mind and most of the people in here are fans of both
it is what it is..but its obvious certain n*ggaz come in jeezy threads just to hate/talk sh*t..if u dont like da man/his music then stay outta of threads mentioning him,simple as dat...

"man these muthafu*kas hating 2 hate dats wat i hate but deep down in their soul,they know im great," "yall got these muthafu*kas thinking they street,they really sidewalk,n*ggaz dont say wat dat mean,they really side talk"-SNOW

"da streets aint fu*kn with snow,I CANT TELL!!!!
 09-08-2011, 07:14 PM         #76
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
@ thinking ross can rap, ross is one of the worst rappers have no idea wtf he saying half the time never listened to an album of his cuz hes just wACk

jeezy aint lyrical but hes a better rapper/mc

see what i mean, go jam some Papoose then
 09-08-2011, 07:33 PM         #77
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is Gangsta Gibbs bout to sh*t all over Rauce & MMG?
 6 years ago '04        #78
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
will hurt feelings? Yea that makes me wanna go out a buy it.

Lookin forward to this album dropping but how about we just stick to making good music. That random beef shyt is old.
 09-08-2011, 09:17 PM         #79
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
is Gangsta Gibbs bout to sh*t all over Rauce & MMG?
Gibbs, who knows Gibbs?
 6 years ago '10        #80
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 braided_uppimp said:
hold up, hold up.... JEEZY can rap now??? lmao lmao but i'm f!ghting a f!ght i can't win....lmao...wow...lmao @ Jeezy > Ross lyrically, you n*ggaz need them Beats By Dre earphones and sh*t, u little n*ggaz retarded, Ace Hood > Jeezy Lyrically

It sounds like you're saying this based off perception and not facts. Ross is not a good lyricist

Jeezy does not need to rap on some spoken word sh*t to be lyrical. Anyone who has any sense or intelligence should know music goes deeper than that. Jeezy makes music that people can connect to, and his lyrics are on point. Sometimes they're riddles and punchlines...other times they're some straight real sh*t from the heart. Saying Ross is way better than Jeezy lyrically is not supported by facts and if you really believe so...how about you post a verse and then I post a verse ??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now