Young Jeezy's TM 103 Will 'Hurt Feelings,' Freddie Gibbs Says

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 170 170
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross dissed Jeezy but never really got at him like that, Jeezy know...Jeezy is witty with his...but if that's the route he's going...full fledge dissing..ROSS WOULD AND WILL DESTROY HIM ....you a dumbfu*k if you think Jeezy can rap with dude, are we listening to the same songs?? i fu*k with Jeezy i told you that, but come on fam...ARE YOU HEARING AND NOT LISTENING?
jeezy's lyrics > ross
 6 years ago '11        #22
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
braided_uppimp You f!ghtin a f!ght you can't win
 09-08-2011, 03:13 PM         #23
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is it a f!ght i can't win when Ross sh*ts all over Jeezy lyrically? and the streets going get involved?? lmao i don't give a fu*k...but if it did...so Ross don't know n*ggaz?
 09-08-2011, 03:14 PM         #24
RapCity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8Killa said:
Producer list:
Drumma Boy, Lil' Lody, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Midnight Black, Shawty Redd, D. Rich, Don Cannon, Alex da Kid, Eminem

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #25
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
how is it a f!ght i can't win when Ross sh*ts all over Jeezy lyrically? and the streets going get involved?? lmao i don't give a fu*k...but if it did...so Ross don't know n*ggaz?
Spittapilottalk tried this exact same argument and got on hush mode after a while. You'll do the same thing. Just take the hate and be ghost with it homie. You in the wrong thread for it...
 6 years ago '04        #26
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Fade said:
braided_uppimp You f!ghtin a f!ght you can't win
he neva does..he's in every jeezy post just to talk sh*t and keep ross d!ck in his mouth

Last edited by dosis; 09-08-2011 at 03:28 PM..
 09-08-2011, 03:20 PM         #27
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hold up, hold up.... JEEZY can rap now??? lmao lmao but i'm f!ghting a f!ght i can't win....lmao...wow...lmao @ Jeezy > Ross lyrically, you n*ggaz need them Beats By Dre earphones and sh*t, u little n*ggaz retarded, Ace Hood > Jeezy Lyrically
 6 years ago '05        #28
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25130 25130
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ Jeezy > Ross lyrically, you n*ggaz need them Beats By Dre earphones and sh*t
...I Got The Studios On Right Now & I Still Aint Changin My Answer
 6 years ago '11        #29
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 Fade said:
Spittapilottalk tried this exact same argument and got on hush mode after a while. You'll do the same thing. Just take the hate and be ghost with it homie. You in the wrong thread for it...
im in hush mode about what?...
 6 years ago '11        #30
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
 spittapilottalk said:
im in hush mode about what?
The Jeezy<Ross lyricism/rapping debate we had...
 6 years ago '11        #31
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross dissed Jeezy but never really got at him like that, Jeezy know...Jeezy is witty with his...but if that's the route he's going...full fledge dissing..ROSS WOULD AND WILL DESTROY HIM ....you a dumbfu*k if you think Jeezy can rap with dude, are we listening to the same songs?? i fu*k with Jeezy i told you that, but come on fam...ARE YOU HEARING AND NOT LISTENING?
at you thinking dissing requires lyrically talent. If that was the case, GZA would have destroyed 50 when dropped that Paper Plates diss record. Lloyd Banks is a better lyricist than Ross, and he dissed him. Did Banks/50 Cent win the beef against Ross? No, because it takes a lot more than lyrics to win a beef.
 6 years ago '04        #32
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
hold up, hold up.... JEEZY can rap now??? lmao lmao but i'm f!ghting a f!ght i can't win....lmao...wow...lmao @ Jeezy > Ross lyrically, you n*ggaz need them Beats By Dre earphones and sh*t, u little n*ggaz retarded, Ace Hood > Jeezy Lyrically
u really trying 2 hard n*gga just go listen 2 ur ross/ace hood and enjoy ur fantasies
 6 years ago '04        #33
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Hiphopknowledge said:
When will n*ggas learn the streets don't matter white people control sh*t now Ross or jeez wont ever go platinum again
ross neva went platinum
 6 years ago '04        #34
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1150 1150
lol ross murdered 50 on wax... you know u lost a rap battle when you gotta result to takin pictures with n*ggas baby moms... cmon son.

i think jeezy can rap but he cant rap better than ross.
 09-08-2011, 03:30 PM         #35
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
lol ross murdered 50 on wax... you know u lost a rap battle when you gotta result to takin pictures with n*ggas baby moms... cmon son.

i think jeezy can rap but he cant rap better than ross.
it's not even close, tell them n*ggaz mane...i see they got they little Jeezy team and that's cool, but don't be dumb mane, don't be fu*king stupid lol, them n*ggaz don't hear though...and you right it's not about lyrics and all that to a battle, but you n*ggaz heard Mafia Muzik 2 last verse? are we really doing this sh*t?
 6 years ago '04        #36
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
it's not even close, tell them n*ggaz mane...i see they got they little Jeezy team and that's cool, but don't be dumb mane, don't be fu*king stupid lol, them n*ggaz don't hear though...and you right it's not about lyrics and all that to a battle, but you n*ggaz heard Mafia Muzik 2 last verse? are we really doing this sh*t?
aint no team n*gga,u just always bringing up ross name in a jeezy thread like u fu*kn da n*gga...like wats really good with dat????if its a discussion between the two, its 1 thing but u ALWAYS bringing da n*gga up like u tryna make a debate/argument and make people only vibe ross and stop listening to jeezy..u could like who u like but stop tryna tell people who 2 like/raps betta
 6 years ago '10        #37
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,666 | Props total: 170 170
rick ross doesnt have songs like dreamin, talk to em. get ya mind right. hustlaz ambitionz. bury me a g. skys the limit

jeezy tells real life stories on his tracks.. plus jeezy is more creative with the wordplay
 6 years ago '08        #38
Tha Truth 561 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 41 41
how tha fu*k yall ride wit a cop defendin him an sh*t fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '11        #39
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Jeezy still living of TM101 hype which was a classic. He's fell off since then but he's still relevant in the game.
 6 years ago '04        #40
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tha Truth 561 said:
how tha fu*k yall ride wit a cop defendin him an sh*t fu*k outta here
its really just d!ckridinpimp
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy