most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
 Ghostface Wu said:
screener just leaked dling to check out quality.
DOPE!

Well... I guess I just found out what I'm gonna watch tonight...
 09-24-2011, 10:01 PM         #142
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quality is fu*king great, watching now

Drive >>>
 6 years ago '09        #143
rdogg11 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
I fu*king hated this movie. Ryan Gosling did no acting. Just sit there and stare at each other for 2 minutes and the art f*gs will eat it up. fu*k ya'll praising this crap. And yes I hate transformers and pirates of the c.

I'm gonna watch it again though, hopefully it'll be like the big lebowski for me hated it the first time loved it the second. It's just so boring.

What is the signicficance of them staring at each other doing nothing. Can you guys just fill me in cause i'm lost.
 09-24-2011, 11:12 PM         #144
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gosling did no acting?

Hmm, apparently you have NO idea or the slightest clue what ACTING is.

Staring at each other, doing nothing? Were we watching the same movie? Every action in the film and relationship is for a purpose. No one does anything for no reason, no one "stares" and remains "quiet" for no reason. Sometimes, body language > dialogue. Obviously, this wasn't your cup of tea lol.
 6 years ago '09        #145
rdogg11 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 30 30
except there was no body language... sooo your comment in invalid.
 09-24-2011, 11:43 PM         #146
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eh, a masterpiece? :hmm: will have to check out for second viewing to see if i catch anything.

I approve of the movie being dope. I love that opening (GTA : Vice City like ).

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-25-2011 at 12:02 AM..
 09-25-2011, 12:17 AM         #147
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdogg11 said:
except there was no body language... sooo your comment in invalid.

No body language, no facial expressions, etc?

Hmmm....

Yeah, we didn't watch the same movie. Or simply, you weren't able to get the subtlety or the nuances. Stick to Bucky Larson.
 09-25-2011, 12:18 AM         #148
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghostface Wu said:
Oh and for the guy saying Gosling did no acting I guess dude has no idea that once upon a time ago silent films paved the way to what he is watching, right now.

Gosling gave one of the best ACTING displays of the year, as far as I'm concerned.

And to say he did "nothing"? Yeah, ridiculous. Makes me
 09-25-2011, 01:55 AM         #149
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Btw, the Screener is more like a workprint - it's missing some sound and CGI blood along with a few other things.
 09-25-2011, 02:06 AM         #150
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I thought I was trippin cuz I did notice some blood left out. I was like, "I remember there being more blood when I saw this in theaters..."

I was high as hell watching it tonight, just finished it earlier and liked it even more than the first time. But what else did you notice it was missing? Maybe it was just me, but this screener seemed like it flowed better though I didn't notice any missing scenes. Songs were intact, however I did sense some of the sound was absent. Just curious about what else you noticed??

I think the quality is fine for now. There were no watermarks that most of these screeners normally have, so this will do until a hi-res BluRay rip is released.
 6 years ago '09        #151
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
Just watched the screener. One of the best movies I've seen in a while
 6 years ago '06        #152
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
Movie was ok
far from a masterpiece
 6 years ago '09        #153
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Saw it for the fourth time last night...this movie will never get old to me.

Everytime I watch it I'm like fu*k! The cops are gonna catch him! Or fu*k is he gonna get k!lled? Like I haven't seen it already

This movie is amazing, best of the year, maybe last few years for me. Can't wait for the blu-ray release, hopefully they've got some excellent extras on there.
 6 years ago '04        #154
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Nice review. The second half of this movie>>>>>>>> I've always liked Ryan Gosling, but he's starting to become a favorite.
 6 years ago '08        #155
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23318 23318
Even though I said this was a 4/5 for me, I can't really think of anything to really point out as to why. There wasn't really any acting that stood out to me. A lot of staring is what I remember most.

The story was pretty straight forward.
Music was a little jarring at first.
The f!ghts were super violent, to the point it was like wtf just happened? Everything prior to the hotel room was normal and then it jumps to Sin City levels of violence... so I guess its fitting to say the k!lls were almost comical

But yeah, almost sounds like I didn't like it but I think the execution is what made this for me. I give Ryan Gosling and Nicolas Winding Refn all the credit for this being as good as it was. Not because Ryan gave a oscar performance, but because he picked Refn to direct this.

This could have been some typical Hollywood sh*t if any other director was at the helm.
Shaky cam out the a.ss with a big star actor with a me/sh*tty cast around him. Refn takes jarring 80s synth music, super violence, and a meh story and makes into a tight, well a shot movie that works
 6 years ago '07        #156
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 Arson said:
Even though I said this was a 4/5 for me, I can't really think of anything to really point out as to why. There wasn't really any acting that stood out to me. A lot of staring is what I remember most.

The story was pretty straight forward.
Music was a little jarring at first.
The f!ghts were super violent, to the point it was like wtf just happened? Everything prior to the hotel room was normal and then it jumps to Sin City levels of violence... so I guess its fitting to say the k!lls were almost comical

But yeah, almost sounds like I didn't like it but I think the execution is what made this for me. I give Ryan Gosling and Nicolas Winding Refn all the credit for this being as good as it was. Not because Ryan gave a oscar performance, but because he picked Refn to direct this.

This could have been some typical Hollywood sh*t if any other director was at the helm.
Shaky cam out the a.ss with a big star actor with a me/sh*tty cast around him. Refn takes jarring 80s synth music, super violence, and a meh story and makes into a tight, well a shot movie that works
GTA the movie (j/k) but yea its a well made movie.
 6 years ago '07        #157
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
Just watched and this movie was HARD!!!! I just was wondering was that how it really ended. I just watched the SCR. sh*t was cold as fu*k tho. It had its own lil swag about itself. 4.5 out of 5 for me.
 09-25-2011, 01:22 PM         #158
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
GTA the movie (j/k) but yea its a well made movie.
Definitely had that GTA: Vice City vibe to it to me, and that's great.
 09-25-2011, 01:29 PM         #159
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
philly, omega or anyone else what's the different between the screener and theatrical version?
 6 years ago '09        #160
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
@ all these ppl praising it making believe it was good so they can think they have good taste in ACTING

cant believe ya r so sheepish....disgusting
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy