Jay-Z's alleged mistress was murdered?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 super vILLain said:
"got 5 passports, I'm never goin' to jail"
damn someone beat me to it...
 6 years ago '04        #62
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 ahenson said:
yo this broad was murdered. An aneurysm is some high level murder sh*t, how a young broad like this just have an aneurysm.
Dude, age has sh*t to do with an aneurysm. Anyone can have one. I know kids who have died from that.
 6 years ago '04        #63
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
n*gga!! If this broad was murdered and jay is really a suspect this could be the biggest thing to happen to rap since tupac and bigs death.
 09-08-2011, 12:11 AM         #64
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Pet camel k!lls woman

A woman in Australia has been k!lled by her pet camel after the animal may have tried to have s3x with her.

The woman was found dead at the family's sheep and cattle ranch near the town of Mitchell in Queensland.

The woman had been given the camel as a birthday present earlier this year because of her love of exotic pets.

The camel was just 10 months old but already weighed 152kg (336lbs) and had come close to suffocating the family's pet goat on a number of occasions.

On Saturday, the woman apparently became the object of the male camel's desire.

It knocked her to the ground, lay on top of her and displayed what the police delicately described as possible mating behaviour.

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a s3xual sort of thing," the a.ssociated Press news agency quoted Queensland police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory as saying.

Young camels are not normally aggressive but can become more threatening if treated and raised as pets.

[pic - click to view]

#WTT wuz recorded in Australia brehs
 6 years ago '07        #65
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Marvin Hagler said:

Pet camel k!lls woman

A woman in Australia has been k!lled by her pet camel after the animal may have tried to have s3x with her.

The woman was found dead at the family's sheep and cattle ranch near the town of Mitchell in Queensland.

The woman had been given the camel as a birthday present earlier this year because of her love of exotic pets.

The camel was just 10 months old but already weighed 152kg (336lbs) and had come close to suffocating the family's pet goat on a number of occasions.

It knocked her to the ground, lay on top of her and displayed what the police delicately described as possible mating behaviour.

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a s3xual sort of thing," the a.ssociated Press news agency quoted Queensland police Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory as saying.

Young camels are not normally aggressive but can become more threatening if treated and raised as pets.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #66
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
 Marvin Hagler said:

Pet camel k!lls woman

[pic - click to view]

09-08-2011, 12:19 AM         #67
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha754kid said:
Dude, age has sh*t to do with an aneurysm. Anyone can have one. I know kids who have died from that.
"A person may inherit the tendency to form aneurysms, or aneurysms may develop because of hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis) and aging."

You're wrong.

But anyways, from my personal research aneurysm induced deaths have been used to cover of murders in the industry. Just my opinion, DUDE. Now, do you know is this broad had a history of aneurysms, high blood pressure, or any of the go along with this sh*t. If not, then this is fishy.
 6 years ago '04        #68
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
anneurysms can be caused by injecting air in the veins if i'm not mistaken...?
 6 years ago '05        #69
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
 Martel said:
sorry I just don't see why a damn near billionaire with a great life would put all that to risk by having a defenseless girl murdered because you used to fu*k her. it's more of a common sense thing to me but who knows? I just know if I felt that Jay was powerful enough to get this broad wacked off and make her death look natural, I wouldn't be bloggin about that n*gga saying he might have had an affair AND murdered this woman.

and to the person that says she has to be murdered, she died young, I personally know a girl 22 who died from an aneurysm. yall got me crackin up with these posts though I almost forgot to say R.I.P to her mayne. =(
That's exactly it, scandal like this could ruin your brand. SEE TIGER WOODS. Long money = a mysterious death by "natural cause". Dudes wife just revealed a bombshell to the world and everything is joyous, the same wife who's worth just as much as he is if not more. This gets out or she confirms in ANY way, all that's in jepordy whether Beyonce knew all along or not becasue thats public humiliation for her as opposed to private. I mean not sayin he offed young girl but I'm just sayin. She dies next month and I'm dismissing it totally. But HOURS and weeks after scandal when this was outed a year ago? Timing is eerily convenient...hence the reason a thread was even made about her death, not to mention it bein on FIRE right now.

Sidenote: I find all the references to his lyrics about extortion and retribution when you attempt such classic and hilarious.
 6 years ago '07        #70
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #71
space
space
An aneurism is the suspected cause but no one will know for sure until the toxicology reports come in..that takes weeks even months...
 6 years ago '05        #72
9ine 
space
space
$290 | Props total: 60 60
 GROUCHCARTEL said:
An aneurism is the suspected cause but no one will know for sure until the toxicology reports come in..that takes weeks even months...
BING.

Just WTT and strap on your seatbelts n*ggaazzz! sh*t could get real.
 6 years ago '10        #73
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,101 | Props total: 7456 7456
Jay is too connected man, he is NOT going to jail. I dont care how much evidence there is. He aint going bro. If anything, this was just another blood sacrifice.....
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
on Hov's playlist right now...

Guilty Until proven Innocent
99 problems
On to the next one
Shake ya Body
Lucifer
Beware of the boyz
It's murda
murder to Excellence
 6 years ago '10        #75
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
R.I.P, if this is true, come on jay!!
 6 years ago '05        #76
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 9ine said:
That's exactly it, scandal like this could ruin your brand. SEE TIGER WOODS. Long money = a mysterious death by "natural cause". Dudes wife just revealed a bombshell to the world and everything is joyous, the same wife who's worth just as much as he is if not more. This gets out or she confirms in ANY way, all that's in jepordy whether Beyonce knew all along or not becasue thats public humiliation for her as opposed to private. I mean not sayin he offed young girl but I'm just sayin. She dies next month and I'm dismissing it totally. But HOURS and weeks after scandal when this was outed a year ago? Timing is eerily convenient...hence the reason a thread was even made about her death, not to mention it bein on FIRE right now.

Sidenote: I find all the references to his lyrics about extortion and retribution when you attempt such classic and hilarious.
I rather be Tiger Woods and out fu*kin hos the rest of my life rather than being locked up all day with dudes. Common sense tells me a "supposed" affair isn't worth having the bi*ch murdered over. And what's the actually coincidence?? She was talkin about it a whole damn year ago. The only coincidence is she supposedly had a convo with Jay with no evidence. I guess all you have to say is "my source" and people will believe it. I just find it funny that some of you really think this black dude is some Lex Luthor supervillian. Dude couldn't even stop Wayne from outselling him.
 6 years ago '05        #77
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775

[pic - click to view]

pac?
 6 years ago '07        #78
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
nas lost kelis still living
 6 years ago '05        #79
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 iPod160 said:
You're nobody til somebody k!lls you
Well where I'm from you're nobody till you k!ll somebody
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #80
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago