NFL Players Reveal Their Best Groupie Stories

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
"I was at a DC club with a couple well-known guys. We’re at the table chilling, and two girls walk up to us. One of them was playing shy, and the other just came right out and said whoever gets up first is coming home with me tonight. No one got up, we just looked at her and busted out laughing." - NFL Free Agent defensive back
Groupies stay losing
 09-08-2011, 05:24 AM         #22
jawilksu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not believing it
 6 years ago '05        #23
Mattnutz114 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 52 52
“We were at the club one night. We had a table and there was a group of girls next to us at another table. There were about ten of them. Well my homeboy got to chopping it up and he fu*ked all 10 of them in one night. I have no clue how he did it.” – #29 who shall remain nameless

No one is carrying 10 condoms at once, I wonder how his teammates responded to his recently acquired herpes
 6 years ago '07        #24
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
#29 is Michael Bush
 6 years ago '07        #25
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
#29? Earl Thomas is that you??

Edit: Story is prolly fake after realizing who the source is
 6 years ago '10        #26
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 6 years ago '09        #27
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
It's actually a story for Complex magazine.

Here's there website click sports and read it all there.

6 years ago '04        #28
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:
It's actually a story for Complex magazine.

Here's there website click sports and read it all there.

thanks, didn't need the unnecessary extra blog writer commentary from BSO
 6 years ago '09        #29
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 7239 7239
I met a girl on Twitter from Texas. She hit me up and asked me to mentor some kids. I told her I don’t live in Texas but I’ll do it in the offseason, which was around the corner. We exchange numbers, and I get a picture from her the next day. She says it was an accident and she meant to send it to her brother. It was a regular pic, I told her she looked nice. I was just being cordial, no flirting or nothing. We’re just talking casually, and then she hits me the next day and says, 'If you liked yesterday’s pic, you’re going to love this one'…she was a.ss nekkid! All of a sudden, she wants to come to the city I play in and visit me, etc. I’m not biting though.

"We continued to talk for about two weeks and sh*t's just not adding up. I looked at the people she followed and I swear everyone was in the NFL or NBA. I asked her if any of the guys ever helped her with her charity, and she said they all try to holla at her. I asked her why she still follows them then, and she said she loves sports and is a tomboy.

"I remember hearing about a little scam some groupies had going on, so I asked her to send me a pic, which she did. I sent her one back holding my cup and making a funny face. I asked her to send me a picture mocking the pose I just sent her. Guess what? She said her camera was broke. [Laughs.] I stopped talking to her.

"Maybe two weeks later, I’m talking to my teammate and he describes the exact same situation. I told him to let me see the pics, and the same girl sent him all the same pics she sent me. It didn’t make any sense, because what if I had flown her to my city? What was her explanation going to be for not looking the same in the pictures she sent me? Maybe she wanted to ask me for money and thought I’d give it to her, I don’t know. That’s the craziest thing that’s happened to me though as far as groupies go." - Pro Bowl NFC offensive lineman
What? Nigerians going after football players now.
 6 years ago '04        #30
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 FullTimeHustla said:
damn these hoez suckin and fu*kin 350 pound 6 foot 8 n*ggas and not even getting tipped
 6 years ago '07        #31
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
Hoes will be hoes, so no surprise there
 6 years ago '07        #32
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
What city has the ugliest groupies?

“Since they are small towns, Buffalo or Green Bay."

lmao which one of you packer fans was that arguing with me about the women of green bay
 6 years ago '07        #33
space
space
What’s the most money you’ve spent on a groupie at one time?

“None…they’re groupies. You don’t have to spend money on ‘em.” – Free agent free safety

6 years ago '10        #34
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,773 | Props total: 1175 1175
womp womp I have better groupie stories than these...

Last edited by prettyklever; 09-08-2011 at 06:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 prettyklever said:
womp womp I have better groupie stroies than these...
do tell
 6 years ago '09        #36
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
“I’ve had a waitress see that I’m big by my size. Once she took my credit card for the meal, she remembered my name or wrote it down or whatever and gave me my receipt. Within five minutes of leaving the restaurant, I get hit up on Twitter, and it’s her with a nud3 twitpic talking bout ‘This is what I look like fresh out the shower after work.’” – An anonymous #75

thirsty
 6 years ago '07        #37
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
"Yes. The attraction is more powerful than his character. They let you get away with a lot more when you have status. Some guys like easy access to a chick. They don’t want to have to work for a good girl. They want a chick on the side, you know, a show piece. The mentality is, well I got the money, I got the cars, I got the house, I GOTTA have the girl. Most successful men have the highest divorce rate. Did you know the NFL divorce rate after two years after retirement is 80%. Once the money doesn’t flow like it used to and the attention is gone, they bounce. The chick you with wasn't with you for the right reasons. And she never had to really learn to love with you or live with you. An NFL player is always gone. Practice, games, charity events, you’re never there. You don’t have to be around someone 24/7, but after you retire, it changes. Once the stadium’s gone, the fame is gone....where’s my backbone? She gone!"

spitting knowledge...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy