Drake- I’m Upset
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,397 | Props total: 1875 1875
"I was at a DC club with a couple well-known guys. We’re at the table chilling, and two girls walk up to us. One of them was playing shy, and the other just came right out and said whoever gets up first is coming home with me tonight. No one got up, we just looked at her and busted out laughing." - NFL Free Agent defensive back
Groupies stay losing
 09-08-2011, 04:24 AM         #22
jawilksu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not believing it
 7 years ago '05        #23
Mattnutz114 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 83 83
“We were at the club one night. We had a table and there was a group of girls next to us at another table. There were about ten of them. Well my homeboy got to chopping it up and he fu*ked all 10 of them in one night. I have no clue how he did it.” – #29 who shall remain nameless

No one is carrying 10 condoms at once, I wonder how his teammates responded to his recently acquired herpes
 7 years ago '07        #24
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 42 42
#29 is Michael Bush
 7 years ago '07        #25
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
#29? Earl Thomas is that you??

Edit: Story is prolly fake after realizing who the source is
 7 years ago '10        #26
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
 7 years ago '09        #27
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,317 | Props total: 13544 13544
It's actually a story for Complex magazine.

Here's there website click sports and read it all there.

7 years ago '04        #28
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:
It's actually a story for Complex magazine.

Here's there website click sports and read it all there.

thanks, didn't need the unnecessary extra blog writer commentary from BSO
 7 years ago '09        #29
WasabiTuna 20 heat pts20
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 8931 8931
I met a girl on Twitter from Texas. She hit me up and asked me to mentor some kids. I told her I don’t live in Texas but I’ll do it in the offseason, which was around the corner. We exchange numbers, and I get a picture from her the next day. She says it was an accident and she meant to send it to her brother. It was a regular pic, I told her she looked nice. I was just being cordial, no flirting or nothing. We’re just talking casually, and then she hits me the next day and says, 'If you liked yesterday’s pic, you’re going to love this one'…she was a.ss nekkid! All of a sudden, she wants to come to the city I play in and visit me, etc. I’m not biting though.

"We continued to talk for about two weeks and sh*t's just not adding up. I looked at the people she followed and I swear everyone was in the NFL or NBA. I asked her if any of the guys ever helped her with her charity, and she said they all try to holla at her. I asked her why she still follows them then, and she said she loves sports and is a tomboy.

"I remember hearing about a little scam some groupies had going on, so I asked her to send me a pic, which she did. I sent her one back holding my cup and making a funny face. I asked her to send me a picture mocking the pose I just sent her. Guess what? She said her camera was broke. [Laughs.] I stopped talking to her.

"Maybe two weeks later, I’m talking to my teammate and he describes the exact same situation. I told him to let me see the pics, and the same girl sent him all the same pics she sent me. It didn’t make any sense, because what if I had flown her to my city? What was her explanation going to be for not looking the same in the pictures she sent me? Maybe she wanted to ask me for money and thought I’d give it to her, I don’t know. That’s the craziest thing that’s happened to me though as far as groupies go." - Pro Bowl NFC offensive lineman
What? Nigerians going after football players now.
 7 years ago '04        #30
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,250 | Props total: 676 676
 FullTimeHustla said:
damn these hoez suckin and fu*kin 350 pound 6 foot 8 n*ggas and not even getting tipped
 7 years ago '07        #31
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,380 | Props total: 3286 3286
Hoes will be hoes, so no surprise there
 7 years ago '07        #32
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
What city has the ugliest groupies?

“Since they are small towns, Buffalo or Green Bay."

lmao which one of you packer fans was that arguing with me about the women of green bay
 7 years ago '07        #33
space
space
What’s the most money you’ve spent on a groupie at one time?

“None…they’re groupies. You don’t have to spend money on ‘em.” – Free agent free safety

7 years ago '10        #34
prettyklever 121 heat pts121
space
space
$3,797 | Props total: 1266 1266
womp womp I have better groupie stories than these...

Last edited by prettyklever; 09-08-2011 at 05:18 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 prettyklever said:
womp womp I have better groupie stroies than these...
do tell
 7 years ago '09        #36
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
“I’ve had a waitress see that I’m big by my size. Once she took my credit card for the meal, she remembered my name or wrote it down or whatever and gave me my receipt. Within five minutes of leaving the restaurant, I get hit up on Twitter, and it’s her with a nud3 twitpic talking bout ‘This is what I look like fresh out the shower after work.’” – An anonymous #75

thirsty
 7 years ago '07        #37
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
"Yes. The attraction is more powerful than his character. They let you get away with a lot more when you have status. Some guys like easy access to a chick. They don’t want to have to work for a good girl. They want a chick on the side, you know, a show piece. The mentality is, well I got the money, I got the cars, I got the house, I GOTTA have the girl. Most successful men have the highest divorce rate. Did you know the NFL divorce rate after two years after retirement is 80%. Once the money doesn’t flow like it used to and the attention is gone, they bounce. The chick you with wasn't with you for the right reasons. And she never had to really learn to love with you or live with you. An NFL player is always gone. Practice, games, charity events, you’re never there. You don’t have to be around someone 24/7, but after you retire, it changes. Once the stadium’s gone, the fame is gone....where’s my backbone? She gone!"

spitting knowledge...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
86 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy