Terrell Owens In Tears Over Financial Issues...:sadto: (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Lowkey18 said:
athletes never fu*king learn.. they should all major in money management bc they fu*king suck at it.
same could be said about the government and most other americans too
 09-08-2011, 03:27 PM         #62
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
i saw the episode when it aired. he never said he was broke. he just felt like his accountant/adviser/whatever was stealing from him/betraying him and not taking care of the stuff he was hired to do. then on top of that, he was dealing with the possibility that his injury/the lockout might mean he's done earning money.

im sure he has plenty in his savings to live off of, but he doesn't just wanna kick back and have no income. he was just upset that he doesn't have that stuff in place, at this point in his career
Look at this n*gga being the voice of reason....
BOO THIS MAN

my bad im high, that sh*t makes much more sense.
 6 years ago '10        #63
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
 lilsnatch770 said:
So he signed a 7 year, 49 million dollar (with 10 million bonus) in Philadelphia, a 3 year, 25 million dollar deal in Dallas, one year 6.5 million in Buffalo, and a one year 2 million dollars in Cincinnati and STILL doesn't have money?

So besides his 8 years in San Francisco (and I know he didn't stay 7 in Philly), he made 92.5 million dollars in the other 7 years?

He deserves to be broke if he can't survive on that kind of money.
He might have seen half of that if he's lucky

NFL contracts are not MLB and NBA contracts.
 09-08-2011, 03:29 PM         #64
lavarrengreen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude has the one tear streaking down his face

fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '05        #65
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 lilsnatch770 said:
Oh yeah because I forgot taxes, lawyer, agent and union fees are going to take ALL 100 million dollars away.
damn did I say that?
I said you didn't figuring it in. as in he has never seen 100 million. He probably haven't even seen 40
 6 years ago '08        #66
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 596 596
I bet he would play for free now!!
 6 years ago '04        #67
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 rek0nize said:
He might have seen half of that if he's lucky

NFL contracts are not MLB and NBA contracts.
 kodak314 said:
damn did I say that?
I said you didn't figuring it in. as in he has never seen 100 million. He probably haven't even seen 40

Oh, well if it's ONLY 20 MILLION DOLLARS, I completely see why he's broke now. How did this poor guy survive off $20M for so long?

I know single mothers working on minimum wage (no EBT) with 2 kids who manage to survive and make better financial decisions than most athletes.

F-ck $20M, even $10M! If you can't make 10 million dollars last you and your entire family's whole life, you don't deserve that kind of money.
 6 years ago '06        #68
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,357 | Props total: 4629 4629
Its called lifestyle inflation

You start making more money so you start spending more. But is it needed?
 6 years ago '07        #69
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
only 4
 6 years ago '06        #70
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
It's a fact, majority of athletes have bad money management, don't manage there own money or spend frivolously. Check out these numbers from the NBA and NFL player a.ssociations.
. An estimated 60 percent of N.B.A. players are broke within five years of retiring, and 78 percent of N.F.L. players are bankrupt or under financial stress because of joblessness or divorce within two years, according to a report by Sports Illustrated in March.

These athletes need to invest. They could invest in gold, silver, commodities, apartment complex, office space, etc. This is the never ending story of many atheletes who've had an abundance of money and end up broke from Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Marion Jones, Lawrence Taylor, Latrell Sprewell, Antoine Walker, and Allen Iverson to name a few. I have a few friends who are accountants that manage several NFL athletes and even though some players have contracts on paper they're actually broke.

"I got the key to success, get money invest" - Weezy :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '06        #71
Mainevent 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 32 32
credit rating 500 - 600 lol. if i could, id sell my 800 to T.O for 2mil lol

The prob is these athletes always trying to turn their 20-30 mil into a hundred billion dollars... wtf u know about investing, put it in the bank and play sports
 6 years ago '06        #72
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,479 | Props total: 255 255
oooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 6 years ago '07        #73
jack_napier 
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 53 53
smiley dat right now.
 6 years ago '05        #74
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
Given the fact that in a year this dude makes more than every single individual combined who has posted in this thread makes in 5 years I cant feel bad. Sucks to see another man facing financial troubles but really? I have a car payment, child support, mortgage (not multiple tho) and pay taxes (obviously not as much) and I cant say Im balling but I make due.
 6 years ago '04        #75
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 366 366
that dude doing that for ratings... he is not broke... VH1 playing folks...
 6 years ago '09        #76
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7941 7941
that one chubby bi*ch was looking at him like "you my n*gga....and i feel what you going thru.....but my check aint gonna bounce is it?"

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #77
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
he brings all of this on himself...

no one told you to go purchase outrageously priced homes...

no one told you to go purchase luxury vehicles or to have children out of wedlock...

he's not a little kid...he's a grown man and he needs to grow up mentally, i.e. mature and take responsibility for his life.....he's made millions over the years and he's crying broke now? sh*t is reprehensible yo... how you waste all that loot?
 6 years ago '09        #78
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,820 | Props total: 719 719
this stupid fu*k spent $180,000 on a pair of earrings

so don't bi*ch about being broke, you get no pity from me
 6 years ago '04        #79
memphis10 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 2976 2976
i could believe what T.O. is saying..bad acocounting pretty much. i remember reading that one of his ex-financial advisors was skimming money from him to pay for his own apartment instead .
 6 years ago '04        #80
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
When these athletes and entertainers use the word broke, they don't mean broke like we're broke

Celebrity broke basically means they're not making enough money in the present to continue to support their current lifestyle. 1 or 2 cars might have to be sold, the 6 bedroom house next door to Matt Damon might have to become a 4 bedroom house next door to the drummer from The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Celebrity broke is downgrading some super comfortable to just extra comfortable. It's more of a pride thing than a serious issue 9 times out of 10.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
7 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy