Terrell Owens In Tears Over Financial Issues...:sadto: (video)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2011, 07:48 AM         #41
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do a reality show Brosé Aldo
 6 years ago '08        #42
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,203 | Props total: 5324 5324
 Maroon_Tiger said:
my wife and i do... its actually a nice show...

this season you watch him recover from the ACL injury and try to deal with other issues in his life..

t.o isnt a bad guy but hes an as*hole as a teammate
Yeah I watched it the first season, I hated him before watching, but that show made me like him and made me cry a few times
 6 years ago '04        #43
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,925 | Props total: 17527 17527
he's not broke...never seen to go overboard like most athletes do
 6 years ago '07        #44
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30546 30546
 Lowkey18 said:
athletes never fu*king learn.. they should all major in money management bc they fu*king suck at it.
athlete's should have to voluntarily major in anything. Leagues should make it MANDATORY that their employees take financial management classes every off season for as long as they are employed.
 6 years ago '07        #45
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30546 30546
 Maroon_Tiger said:
even if you take that course, huge salaries and lavish lifestyles could easily suck you in

i think athletes should have their lifestyles managed by financial planners and stick to a decent budget, including investment/retirement strategies... that way the crabs would stay off them... b/c if they take in the entire check, their friends/family/etc will beg them for $$$ every week

that way they'd be able to life bigger than the average person, but have money tucked away... noone would do it though...

even t.o. revealed (this season in a preview) that a close friend stole money from him.... so its gotta be hard to be a celeb... you cant trust anyone with your money.... you cant trust women... you (as an athlete) prolly dont know how to handle money, and you gotta conform to a party/celeb lifestyle, which is very expensive
Financial planners? People go broke using financial planners too. Ask the Mets. You have to be your own financial planner... i mean, unless the league is giving out a list of reputable financial planners, brokers, accountants, etc... i don't trust them.

Guest speakers Latrell Sprewell, Antoine Walker, Mike Tyson, any and everybody you can think of would be a guest speaker. What are these guys gonna say? "No"? They NEED the money. $100,000 guest speaking gig... they can't turn it down.
 6 years ago '04        #46
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
T.O. is my favorite player in the league, but I can't feel bad for dudes who do this. Colin Cowherd always said that dude would be broke. I'll bet he went in on him today.
 6 years ago '04        #47
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 kodak314 said:
But you're not figuring in tax, lawyer fees, agent fees, union fees, and incentives in those contracts.
Oh yeah because I forgot taxes, lawyer, agent and union fees are going to take ALL 100 million dollars away.
 6 years ago '10        #48
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by OJ Pimpson; 09-08-2011 at 03:08 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #49
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
sounds not like he's been blowing it all, but that he hired someone shady to handle his money for him, and probably got a lot of money stolen away without knowing it
 6 years ago '11        #50
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
He always crying.......
 6 years ago '09        #51
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 Lowkey18 said:
athletes never fu*king learn.. they should all major in money management bc they fu*king suck at it.
Nope Its a damn shame
 6 years ago '06        #52
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
T.O. doesn't understand that just because you have it, you don't have to spend it
 6 years ago '06        #53
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 D.O.H. said:
sounds not like he's been blowing it all, but that he hired someone shady to handle his money for him, and probably got a lot of money stolen away without knowing it
so in other words he's blaming someone else for his downfall. All that money he should have taken himself to school and become his own acountant. He can't blame someone else for his downfall.
 09-08-2011, 03:12 PM         #54
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam that sucks, next time be smarter with your money bro. Better get himself another job asap.
 09-08-2011, 03:18 PM         #55
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....... Aint NOBODY broke with 10 racks a piece in their fu*king earlobes. This n*gga is trying to relate to regular a.ss people.

Drew Rose-in-house (cause yall n*ggas aint spellin it off top either) still speaks for that n*gga on espn. aka. is still getting a check.

Broke people dont have personal a.ssistants.
 6 years ago '11        #56
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 Stupendamatic said:
no pity from me
 cbjones said:
fu*ked himself over. Just another in the long line of pros who can't handle getting large sums of cash.
 ReggieA said:
Same song and dance, bad money management, nothing new
 DrX said:
i dont feel sorry for him, mothafu*ka shouldve never lived beyond his means
Exactly.......
 09-08-2011, 03:22 PM         #57
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cats make millions and are broke. I'm literally broke. like actually broke and in debt. I should be crying over money not this dude. He has no income? He could just host parties and make public appearances. His names is worth more than me going to my fu*king job for three months with no days off. fu*k this broke a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '07        #58
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,678 | Props total: 10734 10734
This the same n*gga who brought 200k earrings on Season one of his show smh.

Plus them two chicks are part of the reason he's broke...lol.I know they don't come cheap.
 6 years ago '09        #59
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
He needs to call up his QB romo and see what he can do for him
 6 years ago '08        #60
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i saw the episode when it aired. he never said he was broke. he just felt like his accountant/adviser/whatever was stealing from him/betraying him and not taking care of the stuff he was hired to do. then on top of that, he was dealing with the possibility that his injury/the lockout might mean he's done earning money.

im sure he has plenty in his savings to live off of, but he doesn't just wanna kick back and have no income. he was just upset that he doesn't have that stuff in place, at this point in his career
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy