NBA 2K12 Will Not Include Rookies

most viewed right now
 53
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
as piston fan this hurts
 6 years ago '06        #42
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 2541 2541
 SeaJaiye said:
that's from momentum and clutch rating i think. pump fake, fake right twice, shoot in opponent's face = 3 points
That could be what it is.
 09-07-2011, 06:52 PM         #43
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Created Player #99????

Smarten Up 2K.
 09-07-2011, 06:54 PM         #44
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and lol @ people trying to make excuses for this. acting like rookie aint important now, might as well just keep playing NBA 2K11 then. any way you slice it this is a LOSS.
 6 years ago '08        #45
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 iCON-8 said:
wont be coppin because of this.. for real..
 6 years ago '04        #46
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 WorldsStrangest said:
and lol @ people trying to make excuses for this. acting like rookie aint important now, might as well just keep playing NBA 2K11 then. any way you slice it this is a LOSS.
how is it a loss? Legends > rookies... and like has been mentioned they will be created and upped to the 2K share folders within the week for all systems so whats' the big deal...like having no name players on NCAA for the first week or so untill someone makes the rosters...same thing
 09-07-2011, 07:00 PM         #47
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
What is he supposed to be?

Please don't say higher.
the way I see it...

kobe - 85
dirk - 88
lebron - 92
wade - 90
dwight - 86

jordan - 96
magic - 94
bird - 94

brian cardinal - 99


Last edited by Shakespeare; 09-07-2011 at 07:03 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #48
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Yall do know people will create the rookies and add them to custom rosters right? They already did this for 2k11...
 6 years ago '04        #49
Jamaro85 
space
avatar space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Should've figured this really. It won't make or break the game at all for me. My player mode ftw. And oh yeah, like you guys mentioned, people will make and upload them. Problem solved temporarily.
 09-07-2011, 07:08 PM         #50
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it better be the real rookies that get updated and not the lame a.ss creat a players with the rookies names
 09-07-2011, 07:09 PM         #51
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If this is true I'll still buy it but I wont buy it day 1 like I planned

and the fact that I wait only increases the possibility that I wont buy it

last years Madden I decided to wait and never bought that sh*t
 09-07-2011, 07:11 PM         #52
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
how is it a loss? Legends > rookies... and like has been mentioned they will be created and upped to the 2K share folders within the week for all systems so whats' the big deal...like having no name players on NCAA for the first week or so untill someone makes the rosters...same thing
not trying to play with any rookies but 2K's. 2KShare is a great idea, but at the same time, its overrated, and almost useless with 2K's Updates. Ive own every 2K EXCEPT the one that came out in 2004....and i probably used 2KShare like twice in my lifetime.
 6 years ago '06        #53
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,635 | Props total: 2541 2541
 WorldsStrangest said:
not trying to play with any rookies but 2K's. 2KShare is a great idea, but at the same time, its overrated, and almost useless with 2K's Updates. Ive own every 2K EXCEPT the one that came out in 2004....and i probably used 2KShare like twice in my lifetime.
2k share updated for 2k11 and had the rookies all there, it's basically like playing 2k12, so it is very useful - plus you can get draft classes.
 6 years ago '04        #54
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 WorldsStrangest said:
and i probably used 2KShare like twice in my lifetime.

whose fault is that? not 2K's... if the Rookies mean that much to you, then you will get them off 2K share..if not then you can wait for the update...either way it's not 2K's fault you don't use the tools given to you to enhance the game playing experience
 6 years ago '10        #55
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
considering there wont be any ball this year, sucks we wont have rookies til next year

edit- and 2kshare is not useless. so many amazing roster sets on there
 6 years ago '10        #56
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7336 7336
not trippin off Klay Thompson that hard.
 09-07-2011, 07:17 PM         #57
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2K better make this sh*t 25$ again

almost forgot the biggest plus of 2k

not only were they supplying the better game (NFL2k and NBA2k)

but those sh*ts were dirt cheap back in the day

genius
 09-07-2011, 07:19 PM         #58
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Legends dont matter to me at all

I wont be seeing any of them in Franchise Mode, Myplayer or online head to head

Rookies > Legends
 6 years ago '04        #59
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 Rendition said:
2K better make this sh*t 25$ again

almost forgot the biggest plus of 2k

not only were they supplying the better game (NFL2k and NBA2k)

but those sh*ts were dirt cheap back in the day

genius
it's $59.99 unless you cop on the PC then it's $39.99
 09-07-2011, 07:29 PM         #60
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qbert said:
2k share updated for 2k11 and had the rookies all there, it's basically like playing 2k12, so it is very useful - plus you can get draft classes.
 Da Ill One said:
whose fault is that? not 2K's... if the Rookies mean that much to you, then you will get them off 2K share..if not then you can wait for the update...either way it's not 2K's fault you don't use the tools given to you to enhance the game playing experience
yea but which one are the good ones? you act like people dont make sh*tty rosters on there either. seems like a hassle either way.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy