Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
The fact that he even commented on it means hes GUILTY as fu*k
 09-07-2011, 12:46 PM         #22
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
he make that 30% back easily just by having Wayne in the papers (900k albums sold will do that)
so if thats the case every Record label would be buying their artist Records then???

09-07-2011, 12:50 PM         #23
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Watermast said:
no he was asked a question off twitter that sway asked him, of course hes going to answer it, now him NOT answering it would be suspicious.
i wished alot of people on this board would've had as much sense as you !!

6 years ago '04        #24
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
No hate but I still think him moving those units is suspect. Wayne had the world anticipating C3 and it went plat in a week. This time around the hype wasn't near the same level and he moved the same amount. Not to mention none of the four singles from C4 topped the success of "A Milli" or "Lollipop".
 09-07-2011, 12:58 PM         #25
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
No hate but I still think him moving those units is suspect. Wayne had the world anticipating C3 and it went plat in a week. This time around the hype wasn't near the same level and he moved the same amount. Not to mention none of the four singles from C4 topped the success of "A Milli" or "Lollipop".
so i guess when How to love is 2x platinum from singles alone going on 3x plat and she will selling almost 300k in a few days...6 foot 7 foot 2x plat going on 3x all has to do with Birdman buying them too right??....that goes to show you the lil n*gga has a fan base !!!! right????
 6 years ago '04        #26
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
check his trunk... fu*kin c4 treasure chest like when jonah hill tablet fell off the desk in Superbad
 6 years ago '04        #27
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6424 6424
the fact that he had to deny it is just

6 years ago '06        #28
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Qbert said:
First thing I thought when I saw those numbers. Not hating - I just know them n*ggas got money over there, and want to desperately beat out WTT.
"Talkin' 'bout baby money, I got your baby money / Kidnap your bi*ch, Get that 'how much you love your lady?' money."

as the line goes to be the man, you have to beat the man. Thats more of a reason to hit those kinds of numbers. Besides you would want to be c*cky when your album comes out - why do you think they cut up a maybach??? they didnt approach it like well if we go gold we're happy.
 6 years ago '06        #29
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
maybe he did ,maybe he didnt
who gives a fu*k...
 09-07-2011, 01:21 PM         #30
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Millerionaire87 said:
so if thats the case every Record label would be buying their artist Records then???

there's been whispers for years about labels buying their own albums.
 6 years ago '04        #31
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
nobody was saying this when juvenile "400 degreez" sold 5 million....
 09-07-2011, 01:28 PM         #32
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He also said he had more money than Jay-Z. This really upsets me because Baby and Slim are my favorite Hip-Hop CEO's. No other Rap Label has had anywhere near the longevity of Cash Money. They been rollin strong every year since 95! (Sure Wayne carried the label alone for a few of those years) but as far as consistent roster performance over the years CM leaves Rocafella, Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy, Aftermath, No Limit and any other label you can think of in the dust.

Instead of boasting on a fact that can't be disputed by anyone.. He bi*ches and lies about criteria where he isn't the best.

Baby SHOULD easily be one of the most respected businessmen in music, but his ego is determined to not let that ever be a reality.
 6 years ago '07        #33
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1110 1110
5 releases coming? From who? I hope he aint talking about those preschool a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '06        #34
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 iPod160 said:
They all troll boxden, which Is y I said a few weeks back we kinda have a say in popular opinions and trends that yall cant even see...
LMAO... i mean we did say he was washing dirty money by buying cds... now he comes out with this...

suspect as hell...

aint cashmoney vamp and that cakes baked kid on here too.... apparently they reading blogs..
 09-07-2011, 01:37 PM         #35
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ant30ant33 said:
nobody was saying this when juvenile "400 degreez" sold 5 million....
how did u kno i was going to say that next???

and their excuse is going to be "no people was actually buying records back then"
 6 years ago '04        #36
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 244 244
 okplayboy2001 said:
the fact that he ran to radio to deny this futher lets me know he BOUGHT THOSE ALBUMS!!!!
how he didnt come to talk about that spefic situation !Thats a question that came from sway he just answerd the question he was asked you n*ggas try to hard to hate on wayne and ym .
 6 years ago '05        #37
uptwnclwn 
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 dj ac said:
that Kobe face is funny as hell
 09-07-2011, 01:43 PM         #38
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, here's the thing, the guy didn't buy the damn records,end of story. First people his ego is not going to let him do that simply because he wants to be able to rub the success of the record in his detractors' faces cleanly and two, he knows that if he did that it would be found out and pretty tainted anything they do in this business. No one would ever take them seriously when it comes to their success and longevity
 6 years ago '04        #39
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
I don't get why Rebirth and I'm Not A Human Being didn't sell more if he wasn't buying them. Drop the World was a bigger hit it seemed than anything on C4.
 6 years ago '05        #40
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4897 4897
I wouldn't be surprised if he did. But even so...he bought what? 200K at most? Wayne still did 700K without the help. That's better than any rap act since he did it himself with the Carter 3.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now