Aaron Rodgers calls Mark Sanchez in GQ* "embarrassing" (pic)

most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
I knew Gattsau gay a.ss would be in here cheerleading. fu*king inbred immigrant ignorant homo
 6 years ago '04        #142
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19915 19915
 RYLNYC said:
Cool story. Tell me more about Aaron Rodger's personal life. Who do you think he's smashing nowadays? How does he like his coffee? What's his favorite color?

This thread was originally about Aaron Rodgers calling Mark Sanchez's photo shoot "embarrassing" -- nothing to do with talent or rings. My original point is that I disagree with Rodgers, regardless of which QB is in the photo shoot.

But keep brining up facts that are irrelevant to this thread and gossiping about who's f-cking who, you chatty diva.
 miltowner said:

[pic - click to view]

and this cheesehead calls E a troll...

you lost Milwaukee man, dude contradicted himself so many times ... just take your L and stop posting little pictures.

yes Rodgers and the Pack won a ring, your point? This whole threads premise has nothing to do with the QB play..... Rodgers knew he wasn't trying to face the Jets... only team to hold him without a TD.... please homie... fall back.

With that said... Jets VS Packers in the superbowl would've been much better.... this superbowl was weak as hell.... not to take away from the Pack.. they were destined to win with how they played.


Last edited by LordBlanco; 09-08-2011 at 12:22 AM..
 09-08-2011, 12:23 AM         #143
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the king can do no wrong
 09-08-2011, 12:24 AM         #144
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Funny how all the Packers fans coincidentally agree with their QB

What's so embarrassing? Despite my Jets loyalty, what's so bad about posing for a men's journal? Because he plays football, he can't be fashionable?

Granted, the bath tub photo is quite suspect, but nothing embarrassing about having mass appeal outside the NFL.

F-ck Rodgers. F-ck Green Bay. F-ck the slightest possibility of Green Bay winning back-to-back.
 6 years ago '11        #145
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
lmao at the world champion ring being a silly little picture

whenever sanchize gets one, if he does, yall will think much different
 6 years ago '04        #146
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
avatar space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
 Gattsau said:
It's not gay and I'm no homer.
I bet if Boxden took a vote, you would be guilty on both accounts.
 6 years ago '05        #147
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,471 | Props total: 4416 4416
Should have called him a f*ggot, is what Aaron Rodgers should have called him. Im by no means a GB fan, I just got that n*gga on my FFT.
 6 years ago '04        #148
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 TanstA! said:
and this cheesehead calls E a troll...

you lost Milwaukee man, dude contradicted himself so many times ... just take your L and stop posting little pictures.

yes Rodgers and the Pack won a ring, your point? This whole threads premise has nothing to do with the QB play..... Rodgers knew he wasn't trying to face the Jets... only team to hold him without a TD.... please homie... fall back.

With that said... Jets VS Packers in the superbowl would've been much better.... this superbowl was weak as hell.... not to take away from the Pack.. they were destined to win with how they played.
ok.... So Rodgers didn't score a td.... The jets entire team didn't score.

I understand all the new Yorkers are going to be myopic but this thread has been ridiculous.
 6 years ago '08        #149
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 regularjoe said:
ok.... So Rodgers didn't score a td.... The jets entire team didn't score.

I understand all the new Yorkers are going to be myopic but this thread has been ridiculous.
Packers fans are the ones that are mad. Gattsau trolled the sh*t out of u n*ggas and every single one of you took the bait.

How are you seriously calling Jet fans mad when Packers fans are trying to justify Rodgers' looks by pointing out the women he's dated ?

Oh and the Mark Sanchez pics are gay as fu*k but I don't give a sh*t as long as he wins
 6 years ago '04        #150
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 majestic75 said:
Rodgers lives in Wisconsin. Sanchez lives in Manhattan. Thanks for playing.
he lives in san diego, but sure during the season he lives in Wisconsin, where the cos of living is cheaper and his house is probably that much bigger for half the price, and lives In manhattan? really? he lives in bedminster with his brother and Patrick turner


Last edited by finishim; 09-08-2011 at 08:17 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #151
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
avatar space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 stunna2004 said:
I bet if Boxden took a vote, you would be guilty on both accounts.
 6 years ago '10        #152
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 30598 30598
 Gattsau said:
im not fat though.

i do pushups in between posts.

thats why my abs are ripped.
 6 years ago '07        #153
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
well sanchez has always been pretty flamboyant and he acts like a diva. always pouting.

and there is no way you can defend that pic
 6 years ago '04        #154
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 Dy-nasty said:
Packers fans are the ones that are mad. Gattsau trolled the sh*t out of u n*ggas and every single one of you took the bait.

How are you seriously calling Jet fans mad when Packers fans are trying to justify Rodgers' looks by pointing out the women he's dated ?

Oh and the Mark Sanchez pics are gay as fu*k but I don't give a sh*t as long as he wins
I'm responding to one Jets fan, who isn't Gattsau. So... who's mad?

You're responding to me, with more than I responded to someone else with... so are you mad?
 6 years ago '08        #155
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 regularjoe said:
I'm responding to one Jets fan, who isn't Gattsau. So... who's mad?

You're responding to me, with more than I responded to someone else with... so are you mad?
Why would I reply to each individual Packer fan?

If you didn't say anything about his relationship status then I'm clearly not talking about you.

Read through this thread and tell me people responding to Gattsau aint mad. And he's talking about doing push ups in between post. and people are REALLY arguing w/ him.
 6 years ago '07        #156
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
why is this thread still going?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



^ I got him that shirt, fyi
 6 years ago '04        #157
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 keithbm1111 said:
why is this thread still going?


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



^ I got him that shirt, fyi

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #158
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14782 14782
I dont like Rodgers but he aint lyin...
 6 years ago '05        #159
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 525 525
All y'all look pretty gay right now, arguing over a gay taking gay pics, while more gays come to his defense...

bye the way...USC is done bra...

ARIZONA FTW/
 6 years ago '04        #160
d0ughb0y 
space
avatar space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
This is why cowboy going to game opener
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy