Aaron Rodgers calls Mark Sanchez in GQ* "embarrassing" (pic)

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 ThiZZ said:
lol at these f*ggot USC fans.... while your boy mark sanchez is posing for gq..... aaron rodgers is sitting at home kissing the world championship ring.... you know the thing nfl players all play for......
 JayDawn said:
*looks around*

Seems I am the only USC in this thread so I guess you sending subliminal's

Mark is in his 3rd year and been to two Afc championship games.

Aaron Rodgers sat behind a legend for years and held a clip board and was handed a SB quality team
this^^^ since when has it been gay to be in GQ u n*ggas is lame its a whole different type of swagg. and bi*ches love it that who it for not for net n*ggas who live with mommy. mark getting bi*ches of this and that all that matter. A Rodgers is free not to do this and that on him but it doesnt make u gay nor does this have anything to do with football tom brady has been caught doing some of the gayest sh*t every dance like a homo and he is a 3 time champ n*ggas just love to hate on pretty boy mark i guess
 6 years ago '04        #122
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
 Gattsau said:
Maybe u should learn about biology.

Womens best child bearing age is 17 and women reach their s3xual peaks at 16-17. After that it s downhill. So stop bragging about rodge dating old slurs.

6 years ago '11        #123
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
 Gattsau said:
@ rodge being jealous.

Ugly a.ss n*gga, no1 wants u posing on a cover of a GQ.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #124
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Funny how all the Packers fans coincidentally agree with their QB

What's so embarrassing? Despite my Jets loyalty, what's so bad about posing for a men's journal? Because he plays football, he can't be fashionable?

Granted, the bath tub photo is quite suspect, but nothing embarrassing about having mass appeal outside the NFL.

F-ck Rodgers. F-ck Green Bay. F-ck the slightest possibility of Green Bay winning back-to-back.
 6 years ago '11        #125
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
 RYLNYC said:

What's so embarrassing? Despite my Jets loyalty, what's so bad about posing for a men's journal? Because he plays football, he can't be fashionable?

Granted, the bath tub photo is quite suspect, but nothing embarrassing about having mass appeal outside the NFL.

F-ck Rodgers. F-ck Green Bay. F-ck the slightest possibility of Green Bay winning back-to-back.

u are really fu*kin mad aren't you. don't worry you'll get another ring someday.

kiss the belt.

but i don't have a problem with sanchize doing that. a-rod doesn't either he just said "thats not my style"

and let us not forget about a-rod (NOT A-ROID) smashin out erin andrews for a while. was kind of hoping he would make her "Erin Rodgers"... but he moved on to the next one.

wisconsin girls>>>>YAWKER girls
 6 years ago '06        #126
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
A Rod just hatin'...he didn't need to make statements like that... that's what jealous, petty women do...
 6 years ago '04        #127
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 miltowner said:
u are really fu*kin mad aren't you. don't worry you'll get another ring someday.

kiss the belt.

but i don't have a problem with sanchize doing that. a-rod doesn't either he just said "thats not my style"

and let us not forget about a-rod (NOT A-ROID) smashin out erin andrews for a while. was kind of hoping he would make her "Erin Rodgers"... but he moved on to the next one.

wisconsin girls>>>>YAWKER girls
Me mad? Cause I don't like Rodgers/Packers? Makes sense. I guess I'm mad 31 times over cause it's really f-ck every team that's not the Jets.

You're a grown a.ss man gossiping about another guy's s3x life, hoping he gets married. Reevaluate your life cause that's pathetic.

Last edited by RYLNYC; 09-07-2011 at 10:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #128
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 RYLNYC said:

you serious? Idc if it's Sanchez or Rodgers, wearing a skin tight beater and white pants with a mink coat over your shoulder is embarrassing to say the least man, he's not hating, he's joking around like all the jets players did, yet, you won't specialize a post towards them will you jets fans?
 6 years ago '04        #129
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 RYLNYC said:

You can't be serious. ANY New York fan who says that picture isn't gay--is a fu*king homer. Without question.

It's funny to see how mad Jets fans are. Mad because little old Green Bay has a better QB, better team, and more rings.
 6 years ago '04        #130
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
 Gattsau said:
It's not gay and I'm no homer.
Being Mark Sanchez's c*ck polisher falls under the homer umbrella.
 6 years ago '04        #131
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Gattsau said:
Maybe u should learn about biology.

Womens best child bearing age is 17 and women reach their s3xual peaks at 16-17. After that it s downhill. So stop bragging about rodge dating old slurs.

On some straight pedo sh*t bruh
 6 years ago '10        #132
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
umm aaron rodgers is right. and any man who disagrees probably likes guys deep down.
 6 years ago '04        #133
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 finishim said:
you serious? Idc if it's Sanchez or Rodgers, wearing a skin tight beater and white pants with a mink coat over your shoulder is embarrassing to say the least man, he's not hating, he's joking around like all the jets players did, yet, you won't specialize a post towards them will you jets fans?
Where did I say anything about "hating" Mr. Fantastic? I didn't mention the word "hating" a single time. All I said was this isn't that embarrassing. Rodgers and Sanchez alike, it's not a big deal. He did a photo shoot for a trendy fashion magazine.

regularjoe said:
You can't be serious. ANY New York fan who says that picture isn't gay--is a fu*king homer. Without question.

It's funny to see how mad Jets fans are. Mad because little old Green Bay has a better QB, better team, and more rings.
A "homer"? What kind of a.ss backwards hillbilly vocabulary is that? I'm gay cause I don't agree with your homophobic views... hillbilly logic.

And y'all sure do love throwing that "mad" word around. I'm far from it. Packers have the better QB and more rings, not arguing with your irrelevant point. I don't hate the Packers because they have a good QB and rings, I hate them cause they're not the Jets. Same goes to all the other teams in the NFL.
 09-07-2011, 11:23 PM         #134
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 pages and you know who is arguing on every single post with all 5 of his computers

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #135
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Me mad? Cause I don't like Rodgers/Packers? Makes sense. I guess I'm mad 31 times over cause it's really f-ck every team that's not the Jets.

You're a grown a.ss man gossiping about another guy's s3x life, hoping he gets married. Reevaluate your life cause that's pathetic.

HAHA you are a troll. who routes for the jets.

[pic - click to view]

i can't resist feeding you. lets be honest. when talking about quarterbacks its not about their looks or how gay they pose. its about talent and rings. sanchise has none of the above. but he does win in the non-important gay pose area.
 6 years ago '11        #136
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
are you telling me that sanchize is the reason they've won all those playoff games? kellen clemens could've won with that defense. see trent dilfer. we beat yall NINE TO ZERO last year.
 6 years ago '11        #137
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
let me be a little clearer. sanchise has talent... he was terrible at times, but he's already better than i ever thought he would become, and it looks like he will be a good starter for years to come.

but hes no rodgers.
 6 years ago '07        #138
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Gattsau said:
a rodge in his second year was riding the pine.

mark was setting records for playoff wins
n*gga what is it that you are trying to debate here??
 6 years ago '04        #139
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
 miltowner said:
HAHA you are a troll. who routes for the jets.

[pic - click to view]

i can't resist feeding you. lets be honest. when talking about quarterbacks its not about their looks or how gay they pose. its about talent and rings. sanchise has none of the above. but he does win in the non-important gay pose area.
Cool story. Tell me more about Aaron Rodger's personal life. Who do you think he's smashing nowadays? How does he like his coffee? What's his favorite color?

This thread was originally about Aaron Rodgers calling Mark Sanchez's photo shoot "embarrassing" -- nothing to do with talent or rings. My original point is that I disagree with Rodgers, regardless of which QB is in the photo shoot.

But keep brining up facts that are irrelevant to this thread and gossiping about who's f-cking who, you chatty diva.
 6 years ago '11        #140
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
space
 RYLNYC said:
Cool story. Tell me more about Aaron Rodger's personal life. Who do you think he's smashing nowadays? How does he like his coffee? What's his favorite color?

This thread was originally about Aaron Rodgers calling Mark Sanchez's photo shoot "embarrassing" -- nothing to do with talent or rings. My original point is that I disagree with Rodgers, regardless of which QB is in the photo shoot.

But keep brining up facts that are irrelevant to this thread and gossiping about who's f-cking who, you chatty diva.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy