Aaron Rodgers calls Mark Sanchez in GQ* "embarrassing" (pic)

most viewed right now
 204
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
184 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 91
Might be the saddest sh-t youíll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,000 | Props total: 7596 7596
 Gattsau said:
Maybe u should learn about biology.

Womens best child bearing age is 17 and women reach their s3xual peaks at 16-17. After that it s downhill. So stop bragging about rodge dating old slurs.













 7 years ago '11        #122
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
 Gattsau said:
@ rodge being jealous.

Ugly a.ss n*gga, no1 wants u posing on a cover of a GQ.























































[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]























 7 years ago '04        #123
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,845 | Props total: 1179 1179
Funny how all the Packers fans coincidentally agree with their QB

What's so embarrassing? Despite my Jets loyalty, what's so bad about posing for a men's journal? Because he plays football, he can't be fashionable?

Granted, the bath tub photo is quite suspect, but nothing embarrassing about having mass appeal outside the NFL.

F-ck Rodgers. F-ck Green Bay. F-ck the slightest possibility of Green Bay winning back-to-back.
 7 years ago '11        #124
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
 RYLNYC said:
Funny how all the Packers fans coincidentally agree with their QB

What's so embarrassing? Despite my Jets loyalty, what's so bad about posing for a men's journal? Because he plays football, he can't be fashionable?

Granted, the bath tub photo is quite suspect, but nothing embarrassing about having mass appeal outside the NFL.

F-ck Rodgers. F-ck Green Bay. F-ck the slightest possibility of Green Bay winning back-to-back.


u are really fu*kin mad aren't you. don't worry you'll get another ring someday.

kiss the belt.





but i don't have a problem with sanchize doing that. a-rod doesn't either he just said "thats not my style"


and let us not forget about a-rod (NOT A-ROID) smashin out erin andrews for a while. was kind of hoping he would make her "Erin Rodgers"... but he moved on to the next one.


wisconsin girls>>>>YAWKER girls
 7 years ago '06        #125
RAZAH CUTS 6076 heat pts6076
space
avatar space
space
$55,996 | Props total: 24673 24673
A Rod just hatin'...he didn't need to make statements like that... that's what jealous, petty women do...
 7 years ago '04        #126
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,845 | Props total: 1179 1179
 miltowner said:
u are really fu*kin mad aren't you. don't worry you'll get another ring someday.

kiss the belt.

but i don't have a problem with sanchize doing that. a-rod doesn't either he just said "thats not my style"


and let us not forget about a-rod (NOT A-ROID) smashin out erin andrews for a while. was kind of hoping he would make her "Erin Rodgers"... but he moved on to the next one.


wisconsin girls>>>>YAWKER girls
Me mad? Cause I don't like Rodgers/Packers? Makes sense. I guess I'm mad 31 times over cause it's really f-ck every team that's not the Jets.

You're a grown a.ss man gossiping about another guy's s3x life, hoping he gets married. Reevaluate your life cause that's pathetic.


Last edited by RYLNYC; 09-07-2011 at 09:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #127
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 RYLNYC said:
Funny how all the Packers fans coincidentally agree with their QB

What's so embarrassing? Despite my Jets loyalty, what's so bad about posing for a men's journal? Because he plays football, he can't be fashionable?

Granted, the bath tub photo is quite suspect, but nothing embarrassing about having mass appeal outside the NFL.

F-ck Rodgers. F-ck Green Bay. F-ck the slightest possibility of Green Bay winning back-to-back.
you serious? Idc if it's Sanchez or Rodgers, wearing a skin tight beater and white pants with a mink coat over your shoulder is embarrassing to say the least man, he's not hating, he's joking around like all the jets players did, yet, you won't specialize a post towards them will you jets fans?
 7 years ago '04        #128
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15418 15418
 RYLNYC said:
Funny how all the Packers fans coincidentally agree with their QB

What's so embarrassing? Despite my Jets loyalty, what's so bad about posing for a men's journal? Because he plays football, he can't be fashionable?

Granted, the bath tub photo is quite suspect, but nothing embarrassing about having mass appeal outside the NFL.

F-ck Rodgers. F-ck Green Bay. F-ck the slightest possibility of Green Bay winning back-to-back.
You can't be serious. ANY New York fan who says that picture isn't gay--is a fu*king homer. Without question.

It's funny to see how mad Jets fans are. Mad because little old Green Bay has a better QB, better team, and more rings.
 7 years ago '04        #129
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15418 15418
 Gattsau said:
It's not gay and I'm no homer.
Being Mark Sanchez's c*ck polisher falls under the homer umbrella.
 7 years ago '04        #130
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$20,412 | Props total: 3783 3783
 Gattsau said:
Maybe u should learn about biology.

Womens best child bearing age is 17 and women reach their s3xual peaks at 16-17. After that it s downhill. So stop bragging about rodge dating old slurs.


On some straight pedo sh*t bruh
 7 years ago '10        #131
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,706 | Props total: 236 236
umm aaron rodgers is right. and any man who disagrees probably likes guys deep down.
 7 years ago '04        #132
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,845 | Props total: 1179 1179
 finishim said:
you serious? Idc if it's Sanchez or Rodgers, wearing a skin tight beater and white pants with a mink coat over your shoulder is embarrassing to say the least man, he's not hating, he's joking around like all the jets players did, yet, you won't specialize a post towards them will you jets fans?
Where did I say anything about "hating" Mr. Fantastic? I didn't mention the word "hating" a single time. All I said was this isn't that embarrassing. Rodgers and Sanchez alike, it's not a big deal. He did a photo shoot for a trendy fashion magazine.

 regularjoe said:
You can't be serious. ANY New York fan who says that picture isn't gay--is a fu*king homer. Without question.

It's funny to see how mad Jets fans are. Mad because little old Green Bay has a better QB, better team, and more rings.
A "homer"? What kind of a.ss backwards hillbilly vocabulary is that? I'm gay cause I don't agree with your homophobic views... hillbilly logic.

And y'all sure do love throwing that "mad" word around. I'm far from it. Packers have the better QB and more rings, not arguing with your irrelevant point. I don't hate the Packers because they have a good QB and rings, I hate them cause they're not the Jets. Same goes to all the other teams in the NFL.
 09-07-2011, 10:23 PM         #133
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
6 pages and you know who is arguing on every single post with all 5 of his computers


[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '11        #134
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
 RYLNYC said:
Me mad? Cause I don't like Rodgers/Packers? Makes sense. I guess I'm mad 31 times over cause it's really f-ck every team that's not the Jets.

You're a grown a.ss man gossiping about another guy's s3x life, hoping he gets married. Reevaluate your life cause that's pathetic.



HAHA you are a troll. who routes for the jets.


[pic - click to view]




i can't resist feeding you. lets be honest. when talking about quarterbacks its not about their looks or how gay they pose. its about talent and rings. sanchise has none of the above. but he does win in the non-important gay pose area.
 7 years ago '11        #135
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
are you telling me that sanchize is the reason they've won all those playoff games? kellen clemens could've won with that defense. see trent dilfer. we beat yall NINE TO ZERO last year.
 7 years ago '11        #136
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
let me be a little clearer. sanchise has talent... he was terrible at times, but he's already better than i ever thought he would become, and it looks like he will be a good starter for years to come.







but hes no rodgers.
 7 years ago '07        #137
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,075 | Props total: 2287 2287
 Gattsau said:
a rodge in his second year was riding the pine.

mark was setting records for playoff wins
n*gga what is it that you are trying to debate here??
 7 years ago '04        #138
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,845 | Props total: 1179 1179
 miltowner said:
HAHA you are a troll. who routes for the jets.


[pic - click to view]




i can't resist feeding you. lets be honest. when talking about quarterbacks its not about their looks or how gay they pose. its about talent and rings. sanchise has none of the above. but he does win in the non-important gay pose area.
Cool story. Tell me more about Aaron Rodger's personal life. Who do you think he's smashing nowadays? How does he like his coffee? What's his favorite color?

This thread was originally about Aaron Rodgers calling Mark Sanchez's photo shoot "embarrassing" -- nothing to do with talent or rings. My original point is that I disagree with Rodgers, regardless of which QB is in the photo shoot.

But keep brining up facts that are irrelevant to this thread and gossiping about who's f-cking who, you chatty diva.
 7 years ago '11        #139
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
 RYLNYC said:
Cool story. Tell me more about Aaron Rodger's personal life. Who do you think he's smashing nowadays? How does he like his coffee? What's his favorite color?

This thread was originally about Aaron Rodgers calling Mark Sanchez's photo shoot "embarrassing" -- nothing to do with talent or rings. My original point is that I disagree with Rodgers, regardless of which QB is in the photo shoot.

But keep brining up facts that are irrelevant to this thread and gossiping about who's f-cking who, you chatty diva.



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #140
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
space
$56,240 | Props total: 13985 13985
I knew Gattsau gay a.ss would be in here cheerleading. fu*king inbred immigrant ignorant homo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Reboot your router
44 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy