most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20082 20082
 dtown1759 said:
funny you should bring up health, because it's not like stafford had a freshly broken index finger on his throwing hand the game y'all "WHOOPED us" or anything... which he played through for the rest of the season mind you.. remember what jay quitler did?? left yall for dead

but ok, you can keep living in the past, whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night
You really think the Bears front office is gonna let Jay go out there with a broken thumb on his throwing hand? and wasn't staffords on his non throwing hand?
 6 years ago '04        #162
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 3924 3924
 dtown1759 said:
funny you should bring up health, because it's not like stafford had a freshly broken index finger on his throwing hand the game y'all "WHOOPED us" or anything... which he played through for the rest of the season mind you.. remember what jay quitler did?? left yall for dead

but ok, you can keep living in the past, whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night
But dtown, Stafford doesn't play defense. How do you account for the 37 points we scored on you?

We won that game 37-13 right?
 6 years ago '04        #163
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,061 | Props total: 11873 11873
 minimafia_aj said:
You really think the Bears front office is gonna let Jay go out there with a broken thumb on his throwing hand? and wasn't staffords on his non throwing hand?

, no. it was his throwing hand..
 6 years ago '04        #164
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 biscuit said:
But dtown, Stafford doesn't play defense. How do you account for the 37 points we scored on you?

We won that game 37-13 right?
um, becausea about half of them were on or because of special teams and defense/??

quitler ain't do sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #165
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
Lions fans shouldn't get into this back and forth bullsh*t with these dumb n*ggas. Your squad will make the playoffs next year and have a good chance to advance further.
 6 years ago '04        #166
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 3924 3924
 dtown1759 said:
um, becausea about half of them were on special teams and defense/??

quitler ain't do sh*t
1 special teams return by Hester and 1 touchdown on a pick 6 by Charles Tillman. There's still 23 points that were scored on your squad by the offense. That's not half.

And good question aj, was that broken pinky on his throwing or non throwing hand. I don't remember.
 6 years ago '04        #167
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
Lions fans shouldn't get into this back and forth bullsh*t with these dumb n*ggas. Your squad will make the playoffs next year and have a good chance to advance further.
hey look, a non-homer chimed in!!!!!!!
 01-18-2012, 01:41 PM         #168
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
damn idk the Redskins went to the NFC championship last year. I coulda swore we lost to the Packers not the Redskins, guess we're on "redskins status" no one even mentioned the super bowl from 85, i didn't cause i wasnt even born yet, YOU Brought that up. You're a good a.ss team? Good a.ss teams win playoff games. as always Lions fans are dumb as hell. With our team healthy yall got that a.ss WHOOPED keep pretending yall would of made the playoffs with us healthy. Lions ain't sh*t.
 biscuit said:
^This...:cool-smiley-009:
ummm...we werent healthy from training camp....our rookie RB was injured and jahvid best got a concussion...we made the playoffs with injuries so what does that say about us? we lost our FS in preseason and our LT got injured day 1.....n*gga miss me with the injuries

@ healthy....we wasnt healthy on MNF and smashed yall n*ggas then javhid best got injured before yall game and we lost to yall....no RB, no problem we still made the playoffs but again yall n*ggas blaming injury...just face it yall suck

but i guess since good teams win playoff games and the packers lost then well.....by your logic they aint a good teamthe public schooling system in illinois has failed me
 6 years ago '07        #169
space
space
 biscuit said:
1 special teams return by Hester and 1 touchdown on a pick 6 by Charles Tillman. There's still 23 points that were scored on your squad by the offense. That's not half.

And good question aj, was that broken pinky on his throwing or non throwing hand. I don't remember.
I thought it was his non throwing hand guess i was wrong tho
 01-18-2012, 01:43 PM         #170
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
it was his index finger on his throwing hand....but he played thru it
 6 years ago '04        #171
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 biscuit said:

you bear n*ggas are dumber than i give you credit for..

hester had 2 great returns, and stafford threw 4 picks in the game. at least 3 of those

completely flipped the field position and handed you n*ggas touchdowns..

really n*gga? you want a copy of the xray or something?

CHICAGO -- Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said he wore a glove against the Chicago Bears during a 37-13 loss because he had a fractured finger in his right throwing hand.

Last edited by torious; 01-18-2012 at 01:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #172
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
you bear n*ggas are dumber than i give you credit for..

hester had 2 great returns, and stafford threw 4 picks in the game. at least 3 of those

completely flipped the field position and handed you n*ggas touchdowns..

really n*gga? you want a copy of the xray or something?
I was never a qb but would it be harder playing with a broken thumb or index finger?
 6 years ago '04        #173
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 biscuit said:

just went back and checked the box score, something the bears fans might not be smart enough to do

13:16 Chicago Bears CHI TD
Major Wright intercepted Matthew Stafford for 24 yards (Robbie Gould made PAT)
6 - 27
11:24 Chicago Bears CHI TD
Charles Tillman intercepted Matthew Stafford for 44 yards (Robbie Gould made PAT)
6 - 34
 SmooveDude said:
the public schooling system in illinois has failed me

understatement of the century
 6 years ago '04        #174
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
I was never a qb but would it be harder playing with a broken thumb or index finger?
thumb is probably harder, but the "health" excuse is got old in about week 11. biscuit himself admitted in the "real talk from biscuit thread " (SO MUCH IRONY, SO MUCH FAIL) that yall "cant keep blaming your losses on caleb hanie.. "

and that was before you got tebowed, smashed by seattle and green bay

plus
 SmooveDude said:
ummm...we werent healthy from training camp....our rookie RB was injured and jahvid best got a concussion...we made the playoffs with injuries so what does that say about us? we lost our FS in preseason and our LT got injured day 1.....n*gga miss me with the injuries

@ healthy....we wasnt healthy on MNF and smashed yall n*ggas then javhid best got injured before yall game and we lost to yall....no RB, no problem we still made the playoffs but again yall n*ggas blaming injury...just face it yall suck
this. [/thread] biscuit, please make like AJ did and leave the thread

Last edited by torious; 01-18-2012 at 02:10 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #175
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:

That ho a.ss n*gga bisquick got ran out the thread,AGAIN!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

it's a little sad that we'll be the ones bumping this thread next cuz he got roasted like chestnuts on an open fire.

good try tho champ!
 6 years ago '07        #176
space
space
Lions had a deeper team, hence why we fired our GM the talent disparity was too big, but with a healthy cutler and forte we would of went to the playoffs I think. If you guys lost Stafford and your starting RB at the same time yall would of sucked also. But im glad it happened got Angelo outta there.
 6 years ago '04        #177
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Lions had a deeper team, hence why we fired our GM the talent disparity was too big, but with a healthy cutler and forte we would of went to the playoffs I think. If you guys lost Stafford and your starting RB at the same time yall would of sucked also. But im glad it happened got Angelo outta there.

we did lose our best 3 RBs, and staff was out when we won our last 4 games in 2010..

and none of that hypothetical sh*t matters because the fact is yall have to rebuild over half your organization while we sittin pretty

Last edited by torious; 01-18-2012 at 02:36 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #178
space
space
 dtown1759 said:
we did lose our best 3 RBs, and staff was out when we won our last 4 games in 2010..

and none of that hypothetical sh*t matters because the fact is yall have to rebuild over half your organization while we sittin pretty
thats 2010. But yeah Bears gonna have to make some big moves if we wanna compete, sh*t isn't a rebuild tho.
 01-18-2012, 02:56 PM         #179
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
thats 2010. But yeah Bears gonna have to make some big moves if we wanna compete, sh*t isn't a rebuild tho.
yall gonna have to do somethin about the LB's cause urlacher aint gettin younger and briggs want that bread....
 6 years ago '04        #180
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
yall gonna have to do somethin about the LB's cause urlacher aint gettin younger and briggs want that bread....
+ find a competent GM + competent OC (scarcities these days) + a whole new receiving core, but piece of cake while paying forte mad money right??

Last edited by torious; 01-18-2012 at 03:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy