Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
To answer your props question. Yes I am dtown.
You a goddamn lie but if it's work for you
 6 years ago '04        #142
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,247 | Props total: 3835 3835
Why would I not be? At full strength we were 7-3 and had a 5 game winning streak. After Cutler was hurt it went down hill. Did I watch a different season than you did?
 6 years ago '04        #143
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
Why would I not be? At full strength we were 7-3 and had a 5 game winning streak. After Cutler was hurt it went down hill. Did I watch a different season than you did?
n*gga you gave a whole fu*king breakdown of how hanie was gon still gon lead yall to the playoffs. n*gga you were so sure of it. Tell me im lying???? Don't talk to me about no fu*king injuries. Especially no qb
 6 years ago '04        #144
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
n*gga you gave a whole fu*king breakdown of how hanie was gon still gon lead yall to the playoffs. n*gga you were so sure of it. Tell me im lying???? Don't talk to me about no fu*king injuries. Especially no qb
You're right but Jay Cutler is over his injury right? Caleb Hanie is not our starter next year right? Matt Forte is over his injury right? Detroit still lost the last game to us 37-13 right And your team still waited 12 years to get in to the playoffs and lost first round, in a 1 and done fashion 31-17 right?

Yeah n*gga, you remember all that sh*t and hold it near and dear until we play again n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #145
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
You're right but Jay Cutler is over his injury right? Caleb Hanie is not our starter next year right? Matt Forte is over his injury right? Detroit still lost the last game to us 37-13 right And your team still waited 12 years to get in to the playoffs and lost first round, in a 1 and done fashion 31-17 right?

Yeah n*gga, you remember all that sh*t and hold it near and dear until we play again n*gga.
i sure will remember it all. After we win what will you say??? 31-17
 6 years ago '04        #146
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
i sure will remember it all. After we win what will you say??? 31-17
We will have to wait until you actually win against us which won't be for a long time. For now, just remember the last game we played...

We Won

37-13
 6 years ago '04        #147
dtownboy313 
space
space
 biscuit said:
We will have to wait until you actually win against us which won't be for a long time. For now, just remember the last game we played...

We Won

37-13
did you n*ggas get a trophy for that game?
 6 years ago '05        #148
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 dtownboy313 said:
did you n*ggas get a trophy for that game?
he's really boasting about that one game. i remember us on monday night football putting the beat down on cutler and there tore up offensive line.
 6 years ago '07        #149
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172 OP
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
 carden2 said:
he's really boasting about that one game. i remember us on monday night football putting the beat down on cutler and there tore up offensive line.
Meh he had a rough season and so the 37 - 13 victory is all he had this year....

Good job Bears on beating us. U did good there!

See...just give him a layup and he'll go away
 6 years ago '04        #150
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,984 | Props total: 11776 11776

[pic - click to view]

so wait, let me get this straight, biscuit owns my emotions, but he has to bump every Lions thread (most of which we roasted his a.ss out of months ago) to try and counteract me calling him out in the

and the only thing he can say, the highlight of his season, is the fact that he splti with the lions??

[pic - click to view]

you tell me who the one is with the inadequacy complex

[pic - click to view]

look at you fam, you're covered in salt!!!!!! step your game up pal, you're going to need it for when you're an NFC bottom feeder next season
 6 years ago '07        #151
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,223 | Props total: 19912 19912
Detroit Lions=NFL Knicks
 01-18-2012, 01:11 PM         #152
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Detroit Lions=NFL Knicks
are bears fans living off a superbowl won more than 25 years ago? in all seriousness?
 6 years ago '07        #153
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
are bears fans living off a superbowl won more than 25 years ago? in all seriousness?
In all seriousness? Do you see Bears fans posting threads how the bandwagon will be closed soon, you guys just like the Knicks haven't won a playoff game in how long? Bears have been to a superbowl in the last decade have the lions won a playoff game in that time?
 01-18-2012, 01:17 PM         #154
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
In all seriousness? Do you see Bears fans posting threads how the bandwagon will be closed soon, you guys just like the Knicks haven't won a playoff game in how long? Bears have been to a superbowl in the last decade have the lions won a playoff game in that time?
so the answer to my question is yes....ok, got it.you n*ggas disgust me
 6 years ago '07        #155
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
and the Lions last superbowl was when? You guys loved the tough talk during the season now that you guys predictably got bounced in the first round now you're bi*ching Lions still aint sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #156
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
 01-18-2012, 01:26 PM         #157
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
and the Lions last superbowl was when? You guys loved the tough talk during the season now that you guys predictably got bounced in the first round now you're bi*ching Lions still aint sh*t.
talk tough cause we're a good team n*ggawhat you mean....we got knocked out the first round and yall n*ggas been out the playoff talk since week 10...yall on redskin statusi aint even tryna hate but yall n*ggas REALLY on redskin status...the difference between us and yall is we're smashin yall at nearly every position...if im wrong tell me....? face it....if makin it to the superbowl and losin is what youre proud then cause im sure 18-1 dont sit well with the patriots but then again these are DA bears

biscuit said:
some of yall n*ggas wasnt even born yet but thrown aroound somethin that happened 26 years ago....im sure NONE of yall n*ggas watched the game and have a good idea of how it went down, who the OC was or any of that....as always bears fans disgust me
 6 years ago '07        #158
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
talk tough cause we're a good team n*ggawhat you mean....we got knocked out the first round and yall n*ggas been out the playoff talk since week 10...yall on redskin statusi aint even tryna hate but yall n*ggas REALLY on redskin status...the difference between us and yall is we're smashin yall at nearly every position...if im wrong tell me....? face it....if makin it to the superbowl and losin is what youre proud then cause im sure 18-1 dont sit well with the patriots but then again these are DA bears

some of yall n*ggas wasnt even born yet but thrown aroound somethin that happened 26 years ago....im sure NONE of yall n*ggas watched the game and have a good idea of how it went down, who the OC was or any of that....as always bears fans disgust me
damn idk the Redskins went to the NFC championship last year. I coulda swore we lost to the Packers not the Redskins, guess we're on "redskins status" no one even mentioned the super bowl from 85, i didn't cause i wasnt even born yet, YOU Brought that up. You're a good a.ss team? Good a.ss teams win playoff games. as always Lions fans are dumb as hell. With our team healthy yall got that a.ss WHOOPED keep pretending yall would of made the playoffs with us healthy. Lions ain't sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #159
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
damn idk the Redskins went to the NFC championship last year. I coulda swore we lost to the Packers not the Redskins, guess we're on "redskins status" no one even mentioned the super bowl from 85, i didn't cause i wasnt even born yet, YOU Brought that up. You're a good a.ss team? Good a.ss teams win playoff games. as always Lions fans are dumb as hell. With our team healthy yall got that a.ss WHOOPED keep pretending yall would of made the playoffs with us healthy. Lions ain't sh*t.
^This...:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #160
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,984 | Props total: 11776 11776
 minimafia_aj said:
damn idk the Redskins went to the NFC championship last year. I coulda swore we lost to the Packers not the Redskins, guess we're on "redskins status" no one even mentioned the super bowl from 85, i didn't cause i wasnt even born yet, YOU Brought that up. You're a good a.ss team? as always Lions fans are dumb as hell. With our team healthy yall got that a.ss WHOOPED keep pretending yall would of made the playoffs with us healthy. Lions ain't sh*t.
funny you should bring up health, because it's not like stafford had a freshly broken index finger on his throwing hand the game y'all "WHOOPED us" or anything... which he played through for the rest of the season mind you.. remember what jay quitler did?? left yall for dead

but ok, you can keep living in the past, whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now