Detroit Lions Bandwagon will close soon...make sure u get ur ticket

most viewed right now
 104
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 65
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #141
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,257 | Props total: 7653 7653
 dtownboy313 said:
n*gga you gave a whole fu*king breakdown of how hanie was gon still gon lead yall to the playoffs. n*gga you were so sure of it. Tell me im lying???? Don't talk to me about no fu*king injuries. Especially no qb
You're right but Jay Cutler is over his injury right? Caleb Hanie is not our starter next year right? Matt Forte is over his injury right? Detroit still lost the last game to us 37-13 right And your team still waited 12 years to get in to the playoffs and lost first round, in a 1 and done fashion 31-17 right?

Yeah n*gga, you remember all that sh*t and hold it near and dear until we play again n*gga.
 6 years ago '04        #142
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
You're right but Jay Cutler is over his injury right? Caleb Hanie is not our starter next year right? Matt Forte is over his injury right? Detroit still lost the last game to us 37-13 right And your team still waited 12 years to get in to the playoffs and lost first round, in a 1 and done fashion 31-17 right?

Yeah n*gga, you remember all that sh*t and hold it near and dear until we play again n*gga.
i sure will remember it all. After we win what will you say??? 31-17
 6 years ago '04        #143
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,257 | Props total: 7653 7653
 dtownboy313 said:
i sure will remember it all. After we win what will you say??? 31-17
We will have to wait until you actually win against us which won't be for a long time. For now, just remember the last game we played...

We Won



37-13
 6 years ago '04        #144
dtownboy313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 6 6
 biscuit said:
We will have to wait until you actually win against us which won't be for a long time. For now, just remember the last game we played...

We Won



37-13
did you n*ggas get a trophy for that game?
 6 years ago '05        #145
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,689 | Props total: 1478 1478
 dtownboy313 said:
did you n*ggas get a trophy for that game?
he's really boasting about that one game. i remember us on monday night football putting the beat down on cutler and there tore up offensive line.
 6 years ago '07        #146
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,013 | Props total: 715 715
 carden2 said:
he's really boasting about that one game. i remember us on monday night football putting the beat down on cutler and there tore up offensive line.
Meh he had a rough season and so the 37 - 13 victory is all he had this year....

Good job Bears on beating us. U did good there!




See...just give him a layup and he'll go away
 6 years ago '04        #147
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,990 | Props total: 15465 15465

[pic - click to view]



so wait, let me get this straight, biscuit owns my emotions, but he has to bump every Lions thread (most of which we roasted his a.ss out of months ago) to try and counteract me calling him out in the

and the only thing he can say, the highlight of his season, is the fact that he splti with the lions??




[pic - click to view]



you tell me who the one is with the inadequacy complex



[pic - click to view]



look at you fam, you're covered in salt!!!!!! step your game up pal, you're going to need it for when you're an NFC bottom feeder next season
 6 years ago '07        #148
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23813 23813
Detroit Lions=NFL Knicks
 01-18-2012, 12:11 PM         #149
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Detroit Lions=NFL Knicks
are bears fans living off a superbowl won more than 25 years ago? in all seriousness?
 6 years ago '07        #150
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23813 23813
 SmooveDude said:
are bears fans living off a superbowl won more than 25 years ago? in all seriousness?
In all seriousness? Do you see Bears fans posting threads how the bandwagon will be closed soon, you guys just like the Knicks haven't won a playoff game in how long? Bears have been to a superbowl in the last decade have the lions won a playoff game in that time?
 01-18-2012, 12:17 PM         #151
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
In all seriousness? Do you see Bears fans posting threads how the bandwagon will be closed soon, you guys just like the Knicks haven't won a playoff game in how long? Bears have been to a superbowl in the last decade have the lions won a playoff game in that time?
so the answer to my question is yes....ok, got it.you n*ggas disgust me
 6 years ago '07        #152
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23813 23813
 SmooveDude said:
so the answer to my question is yes....ok, got it.you n*ggas disgust me
and the Lions last superbowl was when? You guys loved the tough talk during the season now that you guys predictably got bounced in the first round now you're bi*ching Lions still aint sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #153
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,257 | Props total: 7653 7653
 SmooveDude said:
so the answer to my question is yes....ok, got it.you n*ggas disgust me
 01-18-2012, 12:26 PM         #154
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
and the Lions last superbowl was when? You guys loved the tough talk during the season now that you guys predictably got bounced in the first round now you're bi*ching Lions still aint sh*t.
talk tough cause we're a good team n*ggawhat you mean....we got knocked out the first round and yall n*ggas been out the playoff talk since week 10...yall on redskin statusi aint even tryna hate but yall n*ggas REALLY on redskin status...the difference between us and yall is we're smashin yall at nearly every position...if im wrong tell me....? face it....if makin it to the superbowl and losin is what youre proud then cause im sure 18-1 dont sit well with the patriots but then again these are DA bears

 biscuit said:
some of yall n*ggas wasnt even born yet but thrown aroound somethin that happened 26 years ago....im sure NONE of yall n*ggas watched the game and have a good idea of how it went down, who the OC was or any of that....as always bears fans disgust me
 6 years ago '07        #155
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23813 23813
 SmooveDude said:
talk tough cause we're a good team n*ggawhat you mean....we got knocked out the first round and yall n*ggas been out the playoff talk since week 10...yall on redskin statusi aint even tryna hate but yall n*ggas REALLY on redskin status...the difference between us and yall is we're smashin yall at nearly every position...if im wrong tell me....? face it....if makin it to the superbowl and losin is what youre proud then cause im sure 18-1 dont sit well with the patriots but then again these are DA bears



some of yall n*ggas wasnt even born yet but thrown aroound somethin that happened 26 years ago....im sure NONE of yall n*ggas watched the game and have a good idea of how it went down, who the OC was or any of that....as always bears fans disgust me
damn idk the Redskins went to the NFC championship last year. I coulda swore we lost to the Packers not the Redskins, guess we're on "redskins status" no one even mentioned the super bowl from 85, i didn't cause i wasnt even born yet, YOU Brought that up. You're a good a.ss team? Good a.ss teams win playoff games. as always Lions fans are dumb as hell. With our team healthy yall got that a.ss WHOOPED keep pretending yall would of made the playoffs with us healthy. Lions ain't sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #156
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,257 | Props total: 7653 7653
 minimafia_aj said:
damn idk the Redskins went to the NFC championship last year. I coulda swore we lost to the Packers not the Redskins, guess we're on "redskins status" no one even mentioned the super bowl from 85, i didn't cause i wasnt even born yet, YOU Brought that up. You're a good a.ss team? Good a.ss teams win playoff games. as always Lions fans are dumb as hell. With our team healthy yall got that a.ss WHOOPED keep pretending yall would of made the playoffs with us healthy. Lions ain't sh*t.
^This...:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #157
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,990 | Props total: 15465 15465
 minimafia_aj said:
damn idk the Redskins went to the NFC championship last year. I coulda swore we lost to the Packers not the Redskins, guess we're on "redskins status" no one even mentioned the super bowl from 85, i didn't cause i wasnt even born yet, YOU Brought that up. You're a good a.ss team? as always Lions fans are dumb as hell. With our team healthy yall got that a.ss WHOOPED keep pretending yall would of made the playoffs with us healthy. Lions ain't sh*t.
funny you should bring up health, because it's not like stafford had a freshly broken index finger on his throwing hand the game y'all "WHOOPED us" or anything... which he played through for the rest of the season mind you.. remember what jay quitler did?? left yall for dead

but ok, you can keep living in the past, whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night
 6 years ago '07        #158
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
avatar space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23813 23813
 dtown1759 said:
funny you should bring up health, because it's not like stafford had a freshly broken index finger on his throwing hand the game y'all "WHOOPED us" or anything... which he played through for the rest of the season mind you.. remember what jay quitler did?? left yall for dead

but ok, you can keep living in the past, whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night
You really think the Bears front office is gonna let Jay go out there with a broken thumb on his throwing hand? and wasn't staffords on his non throwing hand?
 6 years ago '04        #159
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,257 | Props total: 7653 7653
 dtown1759 said:
funny you should bring up health, because it's not like stafford had a freshly broken index finger on his throwing hand the game y'all "WHOOPED us" or anything... which he played through for the rest of the season mind you.. remember what jay quitler did?? left yall for dead

but ok, you can keep living in the past, whatever you gotta tell yourself so you can sleep at night
But dtown, Stafford doesn't play defense. How do you account for the 37 points we scored on you?

We won that game 37-13 right?
 6 years ago '04        #160
torious 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$83,990 | Props total: 15465 15465
 minimafia_aj said:
You really think the Bears front office is gonna let Jay go out there with a broken thumb on his throwing hand? and wasn't staffords on his non throwing hand?


, no. it was his throwing hand..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy