Detroit Lions Bandwagon will close soon...make sure u get ur ticket

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Aesop730 said:
We're going to take the division .... Been a long time for all of us fans .. Lions fans are the most loyal fans there are out there ...

Yup yup
 6 years ago '04        #42
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 SmooveDude said:
at one point the yard total was 147-1 after the first quarter they had 4 yards and no first downs....they scored off a tipped pass from our TE....statistically we k!lled them and it shows on tapewe dropped 2 TD passes aswell and settled for a FG on one of those occasions

i know we aint the best team in the league or nuttin but we above average i dont care what nobody say
It doesnt matter if we beat the Packers, people still gonna find a way to hate.

Just wait if we torch the Pack through the air watch these mofo's say "Yall only was able to throw on them because Collins got hurt, the Lions still aint sh*t"

I doesnt matter anymore what people say I feel like Marty May did a fantastic job putting this team together and they are ready to take the field and beat any team in this league.

I called 10 wins prior to the season and nothing that has happened so far altered my opinion, actually we look better then I could have imagined. Stafford is what a FRANCHISE QB should look like so im happy
 09-20-2011, 03:46 PM         #43
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
It doesnt matter if we beat the Packers, people still gonna find a way to hate.

Just wait if we torch the Pack through the air watch these mofo's say "Yall only was able to throw on them because Collins got hurt, the Lions still aint sh*t"

I doesnt matter anymore what people say I feel like Marty May did a fantastic job putting this team together and they are ready to take the field and beat any team in this league.

I called 10 wins prior to the season and nothing that has happened so far altered my opinion, actually we look better then I could have imagined. Stafford is what a FRANCHISE QB should look like so im happy
i want us to get blown out in 2-3 weeks and see how we respond from that then we'll see how good we really are

i understand people think we still pretenders and thats cool but eventually everybody will be a believer....like how saints went 3-13 in 05' then to the NFC Championship the following yearwe'll show people in due time
 6 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 prettyklever said:
I said it right... How bad the franchis IS... There's not enough evidence to show anything has changed yet .. I'll root for them just because I'm tired of them being at the bottom of the standings every year.
Chargers fan can you stop please, your team CONSISTENTLY UNDERACHIEVES EVERY YEAR. What's the difference? Do the Bolts have SB rings that I dont know about? So once again hush and your Div is powderpuff so save it sir!!

Go to the Super Bowl this year re-enter this thread then talk sh*t, until then just continue to be a good reg season team that just can't get over the hump
 6 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
i want us to get blown out in 2-3 weeks and see how we respond from that then we'll see how good we really are

i understand people think we still pretenders and thats cool but eventually everybody will be a believer....like how saints went 3-13 in 05' then to the NFC Championship the following yearwe'll show people in due time
The trend in the NFL is bad teams get good in ONE YEAR good team fall off sometimes.

I dont want us to get blown out, we can take a tough L and rebound.
 09-20-2011, 03:59 PM         #46
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Veno da Don said:
The trend in the NFL is bad teams get good in ONE YEAR good team fall off sometimes.

I dont want us to get blown out, we can take a tough L and rebound.
thats what im sayin...i wanna see how the vets handle the young dudes, i wanna see if people blame themselves or try to point fingers, i wanna see how the media react i wanna see how these n*ggas on here react and the week after we get blown out im sure we'll win but i wanna see how it is inside the locker room and FO
 6 years ago '07        #47
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172 OP
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
good conversation going on in here....I will say this tho...as long as Stafford stays healthy we'll b good. The kid is in the top 5 for TD passes and QB rating...and in the top 10 for passing yards and completion %....as long as he stays ok...we shuld win AT LEAST.... 9 games...at most...10 or 11 if we can steal one from the Pack
 09-20-2011, 04:12 PM         #48
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrezyNclean said:
good conversation going on in here....I will say this tho...as long as Stafford stays healthy we'll b good. The kid is in the top 5 for TD passes and QB rating...and in the top 10 for passing yards and completion %....as long as he stays ok...we shuld win AT LEAST.... 9 games...at most...10 or 11 if we can steal one from the Pack
im more worried about other teams than the packers.....i know theyre better than us but it seems like all of our games are real close so its like a toss-up like last season
 6 years ago '07        #49
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
I like the Lions, a lot of cool players and (mostly) cool fans,

But what's gonna happen when(not if) Calvin and/or Stafford gets hurt?

The offense relies on those two HEAVILY.
 09-20-2011, 04:19 PM         #50
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you look at the stats, the Detroit Lions QB (Stafford/Hill/Stanton) put up numbers comparable to the best in the league last year.
 09-20-2011, 04:27 PM         #51
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:

i think we'll be 6-10 maybe 7-9 with shaun hill but stafford gives us that downfield threat....if CJ got hurt then we'll still be solid because we have sure handed WR's now imo for the first time in like 8-9 years plus out TE's are like WR's

but stafford is by far the most important player then jason hanson is not far behind
 6 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
thats what im sayin...i wanna see how the vets handle the young dudes, i wanna see if people blame themselves or try to point fingers, i wanna see how the media react i wanna see how these n*ggas on here react and the week after we get blown out im sure we'll win but i wanna see how it is inside the locker room and FO
I feel exactly where your coming from. But we have lived thru SO MANY disappointments with this team, I just want it to be over! You know what gonna happen if we get blown out everything will get blown out of proportion. From the fans to the media your gonna hear that "same ol Lions" speech and quite frankly im tired of that sh*t. I want us to be a contender not only this year but a NFL Force for years to come sh*t its been 50 yrs we fu*king deserve it
 6 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 MythMade said:

Stafford yes.

Mega not so much, I mean he does open up the field for the other weapons but this offense has plenty of them. Nate, Petti, Schef, Young, Best... I think we will still win games if CJ goes down.

Matt brings the CONFIDENCE and LEADERSHIP to our squad we can ill afford to lose him or it may be trouble
 6 years ago '04        #54
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 297 297
The Score Board was

48-3

HELL MOTHA fu*kIN YEAH THE LIONS FAN BETTER BE HAPPY!!!
 6 years ago '09        #55
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,639 | Props total: 2745 2745
 N.O.4Life said:
I bleed Black & Gold,but anybody who knows me knows I been a Lions fan since the 90's.I can only Imagine what the Lions what be like if all their Draft picks woulda got thier sh*t together.

Mike Williams
Roy Williams
Charles Rodgers
Kevin Smith
Joey Harrington

LOL Lions drafting all those receivers, I thought Mike and Roy was going to be crazy, because I watched Mike Williams at USC, thought dude was slated to be the next T.O., but I predicted the Lions at 8-8 or 9-7 all depending on Stafford's health, and we still ain't seen Fairley play a snap next to Suh, so the potential could be higher. Joey was overhyped @ Oregon, n*ggas was saying he was the next Marino Charles Rogers is enarly Rae Caruth status with all the issues he had, and Roy Williams, 2 teams after they got a 1st and a 3rd for him, thank Jerry Jones for helping you rebuild your team
 6 years ago '07        #56
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1293 1293
Lions my adopted team #suhsquad
 6 years ago '07        #57
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1293 1293
Heres what I see about the Lions: With Stafford they can score with any team. Problem is Stafford is injury prone and the o-line is suspect.

The D-Line is dominate but the problem is Gunther Cunnigham is the D-cord that guy sucks. Teams will use his aggressive style against him. The Chiefs were able to do this until Charles got hurt.

Overall: As long as Stafford stays healthy this team will put up points and if they do that they'll win games. This is a playoff team.
 6 years ago '05        #58
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
See y'all n*ggas Sunday Allen and Williams gone have Stafford on his back
 6 years ago '08        #59
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
 NO RELIGION said:
You Missy and the rest of yall Wackers a.ss team fans always the first ones running your a.ss in a Lions thread

[pic - click to view]

get your a.ss up outta here,get ready for your loss Sunday and have your paper towel,napkins or tissue ready for Monday Morning when the #LionsDen is #1 in the NFC North
I'm never in Lions threads I only came in this one because it's a bandwagon thread
 6 years ago '04        #60
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 GrezyNclean said:
Only cost $1,600,000.00 Rep points to hop on wagon (this is for u ppl who have never repped my team in the past...we know who u r!)

Don't be the guy who wakes up in January, slapping urself on the head, and saying "dam, i shulda hopped on the Lions bandwagon" because that price will increase as time goes on....

And to all the haters, don't be mad we moving up and u can't afford to connect with our swag!!!
I've been on this site for over 5 years and never see you rep the Lions until this year. Back in 2009 and 2010 all you ever did was make threads bashing the Jets and thier fans but never spoke up about the Lions.

and you never voted the past couple years either...

I'm just saying....

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-21-2011 at 08:36 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy