Sep 6 - Obama to propose $300 billion jobs package on Thursday

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23831 23831
 UcantCme said:
yall need to give up the whole "obama is doing what he can with what was given to him" bullsh*t. quit acting like every other president was given a cake walk except obama. explain his spending amount so far...why he has been on more vacations than any other president...where is all this "change" he promised??? it changed alright, in the wrong direction...quit wanting him to succeed only because he is black..i want someone that is gonna do whats best for us as a whole, i dont give a sh*t if he is purple.
you're an idiot.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-07-2011 at 04:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #102
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 419 419
I like how anyone who is in disagreement says "You're an idiot" "shutup n*gga" and other ignorant sh*t like that, because they have absolutely no argument against how fu*ked up this country is and how bout our economy has gotten. Yet, he wants to spend more $$ ? lol
 7 years ago '07        #103
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23831 23831
 vagangster said:
I like how anyone who is in disagreement says "You're an idiot" "shutup n*gga" and other ignorant sh*t like that, because they have absolutely no argument against how fu*ked up this country is and how bout our economy has gotten. Yet, he wants to spend more $$ ? lol
The person I called an idiot, is an idiot. Hes making up facts and just going with them. He said Obama has taken more vacations than any other president. Which is flat out false lol. those are people I give short answers to and insult.

Obama spent a lot of money having to bail out the Banks and GM. Everyone was against both, but both where necessary. and the GM loan was paid back, with interest. So the US Govt made money off that deal. He's not gonna be able to fix 8 years of corruption and deregulation in 3 years with the worst congress ever. I remember when being President sounded cool as hell when I was a kid. Now, I wouldn't even wanna do that sh*t lol.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 09-07-2011 at 04:48 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #104
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 tanman10 said:
at least he's spending the money on the people and not on wars
isn't that what everyone wanted bush to do? now they got what they wanted and they still mad sh*t it's impossible to please everyone
what are you talking about, How many Countries does Obama have us in??

Besides Iraq & Afghan
 7 years ago '10        #105
BMore All Day 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 1 1
What people seem to fail to understand is that while we DO have a long term debt problem, short term government spending is needed to help promote job creation and economic growth. Cutting spending at the local and federal level tends to negatively affect job creation and economic growth.

Spending on things like infrastructure does promote job growth. We need jobs in order to get the economy going again, not to mention, we no longer even rank in the top ten in the world in terms of quality of our infrastructure. We will never come out of our current economic problems if we have 9% unemployment. Frankly, 300 billion is too small of a package compared to the scale of this crisis. With interest rates are at a historic low, now is the time to spend to get our economy back on the right track.

7 years ago '05        #106
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
obama is obviously trying to align himself with some fdr new deal type sh*t.. fu*ked up thing is that those republicans aren't going to let any sh*t that he endorses go through without their personal stamp of approval. what's 300 billion going to do, isn't this what the stimulus package for 850 billion was supposed to do? do they think we are retarded?

7 years ago '10        #107
calicase 
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 224 224
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Did you not pay attention to anything in history class?

Nixon, Reagan, etc, etc. It's not like every other president has had a cake walk. However, no other president has spent as much as Obama, failed to deliver on their promises like Obama, and has been fueled by special interests more than Obama.
I was going to respond to your comment but then i notice the green, white and red you got going on... and I bet you live in AMERICA!!!!..
 7 years ago '05        #108
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
 Keno024 said:
And for you... let me explain something to you. You can't put people back to work if Bob won't buy what Jill is producing. Is that a good enough one liner for you. So hmm what do you do? You put money back into the people's pocket so that they spend the money (just a theory that when income goes up spending increases. Back to my point, When Bob buys what Jill is producing Jill's employer say's "Hey!, we need to fill these orders, hire more workers." Thus more jobs created.
That was no one liner I quoted by the way a simple lecture from Econ class that is all. The only people worried about the damn deficit are idiots... We been having a freaking deficit for years... We didn't have one during the clinton year, we actually had surplus. But, we still had public debt. DEBT IS NOT BAD. WE CANNOT GO BANKRUPT!
Not even going to comment on the "starving, sick , and homeless line...."

EDIT: Oh and I'm just quoting knowledge from a Econ professor who has worked for several major corporations as well as around Europe. Very rich man and he's still teaching because he loves it. I don't even watch CNN I need to start back tho.
wow bro, thanks for the macro 101 lesson, now let's actual consider the intricacies of a growing global economy and not use blanket statements which completely underestimate the interdependence of the u.s economy. you really think that you can get out of a mess like the one that we are in with supply side economics? you think we can grow our way out of a 14 trillion dollar deficit that accrues 400 million in interest every few days? the problem with using keynesian models is that the u.s congress are morons and don't raise taxes while things are going good. sh*t, they're more likely to cut them while things are going good...so let's go.. have you ever heard of a finance concept called compounding? when a certain tipping point is reached in the amount you owe plus interest versus how much you can even conceivably produce, you are fu*ked. you have no idea about the gravity of the debt that we have incurred and the tight rope that bernanke is walking with quantitative easing and inflation. let me know when you get to a level 200 econ class and stop acting like you are schooling people on sh*t.

Last edited by Philly B; 09-07-2011 at 08:27 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #109
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 581 581
fukk him fukk you fukk the govmnt
 7 years ago '04        #110
ItAlY2BkLyN 239 heat pts239
space
space
$23,364 | Props total: 12425 12425
 calicase said:
I was going to respond to your comment but then i notice the green, white and red you got going on... and I bet you live in AMERICA!!!!..
Uh what the fu*k are you even talking about? You noticed an Italian flag in my sig and probably thought is was Mexican so you make some random a.ss comment about living in America? And felt that was a good enough excuse to not respond cuz you ain't got sh*t?
 09-07-2011, 11:10 PM         #111
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 egotistical said:
YOU fu*kING WASTE OF SPACE...... STOP TALKING....

Like I said people always want to talk but don't want to provide solutions...

BUT my question is too everyone that hate OBAMA do you think MCCAIN would have done better?
Weak!!! Once again, having a solution is not or never has been a requirement for criticizing. I can judge Obama's actions without having a full fledged plan of my own. Does that make sense dumb nicca? You are another one of the Obama worshippers who doesn't have a brain of his own, to judge the actual things he does. The whole job of a fu*king citizen is to judge his government official's competence. Have you ever read the, bill of rights, the constitution? What about The Rights of Man? Anything at all? Have you ever read a book period??
 09-07-2011, 11:13 PM         #112
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:
obama is obviously trying to align himself with some fdr new deal type sh*t.. fu*ked up thing is that those republicans aren't going to let any sh*t that he endorses go through without their personal stamp of approval. what's 300 billion going to do, isn't this what the stimulus package for 850 billion was supposed to do? do they think we are retarded?

New deal was some fu*ked up shyt.
 7 years ago '07        #113
MELODY 62 heat pts62
space
space
$11,875 | Props total: 4060 4060
HOV AND OPRAH CAN'T HELP THIS n*gga THE SECOND TIME AROUND

7 years ago '08        #114
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,494 | Props total: 6720 6720
 stl12188 said:
wow bro, thanks for the macro 101 lesson, now let's actual consider the intricacies of a growing global economy and not use blanket statements which completely underestimate the interdependence of the u.s economy. you really think that you can get out of a mess like the one that we are in with supply side economics? you think we can grow our way out of a 14 trillion dollar deficit that accrues 400 million in interest every few days? the problem with using keynesian models is that the u.s congress are morons and don't raise taxes while things are going good. sh*t, they're more likely to cut them while things are going good...so let's go.. have you ever heard of a finance concept called compounding? when a certain tipping point is reached in the amount you owe plus interest versus how much you can even conceivably produce, you are fu*ked. you have no idea about the gravity of the debt that we have incurred and the tight rope that bernanke is walking with quantitative easing and inflation. let me know when you get to a level 200 econ class and stop acting like you are schooling people on sh*t.
I'm just dropping basic information as you are doing... you are not bringing anything 400 level to the conversation. Let's hear your master plan for getting out of this debt.
 7 years ago '10        #115
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,348 | Props total: 498 498
 minimafia_aj said:
you're an idiot.

glad you could contribute...

ive never acted like i know all bc lets face it, i dont. i hate politics, but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that this economy is fu*ked and our savior, obama himself is a fu*king joke. get hus d!ck out of your mouth and look at whats right in front of you. you honestly can sit hear and tell me you are proud of obama and what he has "accomplished"? if so you are the reason this nation will continue on a landslide supporting ppl like this.

"I like how anyone who is in disagreement says "You're an idiot" "shutup n*gga" and other ignorant sh*t like that, because they have absolutely no argument against how fu*ked up this country is and how bout our economy has gotten. Yet, he wants to spend more $$ ? lol"

makes him feel like a real man i guess.
 7 years ago '06        #116
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24512 24512
some of you are fu*king warped...

he's trying something...that's usually what u have to do in order to find a solution.. unlike the GOP who is content to not help him and just sit back while we fu*king suffer and totally not work with him...

fu*k the republicans and fu*k you simple muthafu*kas that continually vote against your own interests b/c you're so stupid you're illiterate as fu*k when it comes to politics...
 7 years ago '10        #117
Beach Bum 52 heat pts52
space
space
$6,348 | Props total: 498 498
 RAZAH CUTS said:

he's trying something...that's usually what u have to do in order to find a solution.. unlike the GOP who is content to not help him and just sit back while we fu*king suffer and totally not work with him...

fu*k the republicans and fu*k you simple muthafu*kas that continually vote against your own interests b/c you're so stupid you're illiterate as fu*k when it comes to politics...
glad u got it all figured out
 7 years ago '05        #118
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
300 billion is far from enough sadly.
 7 years ago '07        #119
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 4981 4981
 RAZAH CUTS said:

wow, you're cool.....please, tell us another story.
 7 years ago '05        #120
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,085 | Props total: 702 702
someone know where i can stream obamas speech?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy