Sep 6 - Obama to propose $300 billion jobs package on Thursday

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 MPLSallstar said:
So we gon act like Mr. Bush ain't take a huge, forest-green doo-doo in Obama's lawn he gotta clean up?
Bush's last two years of last term was not with a Republican Congress SO that means that Democrats voted for whatever plans on getting outta the recession Bush put into place

ALSO Clinton HAD A Republican Congress so how much credit do you give them for the extra good economy (NONE Clinton gets all that Love)

.....so go take those "Talking Points for the Uninformed" to another motherfu*ker.......Obama just got on the 'Im Working For The People Mask' he aint sh*t like the rest of 'em
 6 years ago '04        #22
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #23
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 minimafia_aj said:
how is this a bad decision? No one even knows how its spent and already "this is dumb etc". I hope he gets his infrastructure bank cause we are one of the richest nations in the world. And our bridges and roads do not reflect that. It will help repair that and put a lot of people back to work.

Oh yeah and fu*k the tea party
you sir, haven't hit puberty yet.
 6 years ago '08        #24
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
I'm not that savvy on the fed and how they regulate this money but where the fu*k is he getting 300 billion from? China?

weren't we just talking about the country being dead broke a month or 2 ago?
 6 years ago '08        #25
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 lifeundthescope said:
I need a job obama, I hope this go through. I'm 19 never worked nothing man I believe you in Obama fu*k the hater house nigras.
I REALLY think you should focus on education........................... primarily.... grammar
 6 years ago '04        #26
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1476 1476
It is funny how so many people can criticize but have no solutions...

also they act like their are better options out there the government is corrupt period...
 6 years ago '07        #27
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 MELODY said:
you sir, haven't hit puberty yet.
Very intelligent response. Idiot.
 6 years ago '07        #28
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
Hmm, sounds pretty convincing. Good post. What I can say is it doesn't help when the Republican Congress is shooting everything Obama brings to the table down. I think if we really want to make sh*t work, we've got to seriously unite and forget about all this red and blue gang type sh*t.
WELL n*gga WE DID HAVE A DEMOCRAT CONGRESS AND THEM n*ggaS LET OBAMA BRING W/E HE WANTED TO THE TABLE AND WE STILL AIN'T GET NO WHERE DID WE? ALL WE GOT WAS A fu*kING HEALTH CARE SYSTEM THAT AIN'T GOT NO BUSINESS IN THIS TYPE OF ECONOMY.

6 years ago '07        #29
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 egotistical said:
It is funny how so many people can criticize but have no solutions...

also they act like their are better options out there the government is corrupt period...
ITS CALLED CUT SPENDING, CUT TAXES. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '07        #30
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Very intelligent response. Idiot.
SAYS THE GUY THAT STATES WE ARE ONE OF THE RICHEST NATIONS YET WE DEFAULT ON OUR LOANS FROM COMMUNIST COUNTRIES
 6 years ago '04        #31
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 P Griff said:
fu*k this guy

iNsane said:
Not just him ..... all of em'.
 6 years ago '04        #32
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 banga said:
$300 Billion jobs package at what expense?
No more low food, gas, etc. prices for the next few years.

Buy your gold and/or silver coin now, the prices will go up (even more) after this.
 6 years ago '06        #33
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
Everyone has to vote for an outsider, these rep/dem insiders are all corrupt and fu*king us over, Only dude that seems honest after eating that OBama dung and taking it up the a.ss from the neo conservatives is Ron Paul, most outsider i know, Cynthia Mckennia is good too otherwise field is slim
 6 years ago '06        #34
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 1 1
 bi0 said:
Can't Wait to Hear it... Hopfully the money goes to good use and the county and state don't use it up to line they pockets... BX still got a bunch of tea party supporting, i hate obama only cause he black ,fags on the loose...
Is there a difference between that and loving Obama only because he's black? Our country is broke, why would we continue to spend if we do not have it? Has nothing to do with race, buddy.
 6 years ago '06        #35
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
how is this a bad decision? no one even knows how its spent and already "this is dumb etc". I hope he gets his infrastructure bank cause we are one of the richest nations in the world. And our bridges and roads do not reflect that. It will help repair that and put a lot of people back to work.

oh yeah and fu*k the tea party
We're one of the richest countries in the world borrowing money from China, right?

I expect this to be followed by QE3! Lego
 09-07-2011, 03:26 AM         #36
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's this n*gga gunna get $300 billion?
 6 years ago '10        #37
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
just bring the troops home
 6 years ago '06        #38
Darkpoet 2 heat pts
space
space
 onepiecex3 said:
Where's this n*gga gunna get $300 billion?
They're going to hit "enter" and print some out of thin air.
 6 years ago '05        #39
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,593 | Props total: 1153 1153
y'all dumb fu*ks just forgot about raising of the debt ceiling and taxing of the 1% of rich that obama is trying to impose .... y'all blinded by hate so much you forgot the political issues at hand.... Yah he tried to change but society ain't ready for change... y'all rather let the government slip past bills taking away freedoms and civil rights then give free health care to the disadvantaged if am gonna be a prisoner to society at least let me Free health care...
 6 years ago '07        #40
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 MPLSallstar said:
Hmm, sounds pretty convincing. Good post. What I can say is it doesn't help when the Republican Congress is shooting everything Obama brings to the table down. I think if we really want to make sh*t work, we've got to seriously unite and forget about all this red and blue gang type sh*t.
You aint lie about needing to unite.........i have a feeling that with all the f!ghting 'In Party' the elephants are doing I think its making them feel a little frogish an we are in the worst situation this country has seen in a while these motherfu*kers picking f!ghts with everyone......im reading the book and when they set up the first Continental Congress them motherfu*kers couldnt agree on anything but in short time them fu*kers set the foundations for our Republic.......PLUS we gotta have a president or SOMEBODY order a forensic audit on ALL the governments finances where the fu*k are we leaking
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago