Let's compare Jay-Z & Lil Wayne's Hip Hop accomplishments at 28 years old. :)

most viewed right now
 178
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
tymaxwell 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
 SeaJaiye said:
wayne at 28 (2011):

11 albums and 10 mixtapes released (all of the albums at least went gold)
2 albums that sold a milli first week
one #1 single
over 30 million records sold worldwide

jay at 28 (1997):

2 albums and 0 mixtapes released (both albums went platinum)
no albums that sold a milli first week
no #1 single
over 2 million records sold worldwide

i mean....you n*ggas can cling on to these 40 year olds all you want, but this factual info is staggering.

wayne's potential is unlimited and he's doing better than nas/jay/em/anyone ever did at this young an age.

and he ain't even close to being done

ummmm.. THIS would be true IF wayne was ACTUALLY 28.
 6 years ago '07        #42
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Camel warriors can't take facts. Wayne got a good headstart on everybody and that allowed him to adapt to the business at a younger age and still be able to connect with the youth 16 years after he started.
 09-06-2011, 08:43 PM         #43
Eximious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
wayne at 28 (2011):

11 albums and 10 mixtapes released (all of the albums at least went gold)
2 albums that sold a milli first week
one #1 single
over 30 million records sold worldwide

jay at 28 (1997):

2 albums and 0 mixtapes released (both albums went platinum)
no albums that sold a milli first week
no #1 single
over 2 million records sold worldwide

i mean....you n*ggas can cling on to these 40 year olds all you want, but this factual info is staggering.

wayne's potential is unlimited and he's doing better than nas/jay/em/anyone ever did at this young an age.

and he ain't even close to being done
this is just too much stanism... i bet u wish u were baby so u can kiss wayne
 6 years ago '10        #44
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
 O D said:
jay z was building the blueprint of success as he was coming up.

wayne just followed it, it was already set for him..he had an easy ride.
Not really, he had to work hard. I mean, he's the only n*gga from his old crew that's relevant today. He carried Cash Money on his back for like 10 years.
 6 years ago '04        #45
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
That n*gga Wayne knows he ain't fu*kin wit Jay-z, music wise, money wise... The majority of his fans are complete idiots...
 6 years ago '04        #46
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,660 | Props total: 11296 11296
 SeaJaiye said:
wayne at 28 (2011):

11 albums and 10 mixtapes released (all of the albums at least went gold)
2 albums that sold a milli first week
one #1 single
over 30 million records sold worldwide

jay at 28 (1997):

2 albums and 0 mixtapes released (both albums went platinum)
no albums that sold a milli first week
no #1 single
over 2 million records sold worldwide

i mean....you n*ggas can cling on to these 40 year olds all you want, but this factual info is staggering.

wayne's potential is unlimited and he's doing better than nas/jay/em/anyone ever did at this young an age.

and he ain't even close to being done
jay-z dropped his first album at 26 so this arguement is scued

but you can compare both careers at when they both released there first albums.

because jay released first album in 1996(reasonable doubt)

lil wayne released his first album, which was a group album at 1995 (b.g'z true story his name was lil' doogie then with b.g.)

so jay 11 number 1 albums

wayne 3 number 1 albums

jay sales in that span of time > lil wayne sales in that span, and wayne had a year on him.

jay-z career> lil wayne career

p.s.
beyonce>lauren london,toya, nivea
 6 years ago '06        #47
Sel 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 65 65
jay-z first came in the game when he was 24..that was his age when reasonable doubt dropped compared to wayne's first album
 6 years ago '10        #48
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Both Wayne and Jay been in the game for roughly the same amount of years.

I don't know why y'all try to make it seem like they both began music careers at the same age.
 6 years ago '10        #49
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Sel said:
jay-z first came in the game when he was 24..that was his age when reasonable doubt dropped compared to wayne's first album
26.

He was 32 when the BP2 released in 2002.

He's 41 now.
 6 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Who fu*king cares? Quantity >>> Quality

Jay got signed at like 26 and Wayne was signed at like 11 so stfu
 6 years ago '04        #51
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,660 | Props total: 11296 11296
 Future said:
Who fu*king cares? Quantity >>> Quality

Jay got signed at like 26 and Wayne was signed at like 11 so stfu
i dont even know who your defending.


but quantity over quality.

so ill drop off 10 pounds of some reggie miller at your crib, youll be happier than 1 pound of some OG kush. makes no god damn sense.

quality always outlasts, and jay has more of it than wayne. so end of discussion.
 6 years ago '11        #52
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
 SeaJaiye said:
wayne at 28 (2011):

11 albums and 10 mixtapes released (all of the albums at least went gold)
2 albums that sold a milli first week
one #1 single
over 30 million records sold worldwide

jay at 28 (1997):

2 albums and 0 mixtapes released (both albums went platinum)
no albums that sold a milli first week
no #1 single
over 2 million records sold worldwide

i mean....you n*ggas can cling on to these 40 year olds all you want, but this factual info is staggering.

wayne's potential is unlimited and he's doing better than nas/jay/em/anyone ever did at this young an age.

and he ain't even close to being done
Another Wayne Rider........ The Rap Community wasnt even that BIG! When Jay Was out you ignorant f!!! 90's didnt even have to much WORLDWIDE listners yet!! So get yo Wayne Riding, YMCMB, non recognized, trollin a!! topic off this S!!! that comparison you did was so dam dumb.... RIP yoself right now...... compare them MUSIC (LYRICAL WISE) not sales that was just dumb hmmm. lets go Reasonable Doubt > The Block is Hot/ In My Lifetime Vol. 1 > Lights Out Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life > 500 degress Life and Times of S. Carter Vol. 3 > Tha Carter, Dynasty: Roc La Familia > Tha Carter 2, The Blueprint >>>>> Tha Carter 3 Blueprint 2 > Rebirth The Black Album > I am not a human Being Kingdom Come > Tha Carter IV




The Best of Both Worlds > Like Father Like Son
 09-06-2011, 10:40 PM         #53
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Truth23 said:
Another Wayne Rider........ The Rap Community wasnt even that BIG! When Jay Was out you ignorant f!!! 90's didnt even have to much WORLDWIDE listners yet!! So get yo Wayne Riding, YMCMB, non recognized, trollin a!! topic off this S!!! that comparison you did was so dam dumb.... RIP yoself right now...... compare them MUSIC (LYRICAL WISE) not sales that was just dumb hmmm. lets go Reasonable Doubt > The Block is Hot/ In My Lifetime Vol. 1 > Lights Out Vol. 2: Hard Knock Life > 500 degress Life and Times of S. Carter Vol. 3 > Tha Carter, Dynasty: Roc La Familia > Tha Carter 2, The Blueprint >>>>> Tha Carter 3 Blueprint 2 > Rebirth The Black Album > I am not a human Being Kingdom Come > Tha Carter IV




The Best of Both Worlds > Like Father Like Son
i know a fu*kin 14 year old aint tellin me what the 90s in hip hop was like n*gga fu*k off the computer. school started
 6 years ago '07        #54
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 SeaJaiye said:
i know a fu*kin 14 year old aint tellin me what the 90s in hip hop was like n*gga fu*k off the computer. school started
 6 years ago '11        #55
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
 GoldynChyld421 said:
That n*gga Wayne knows he ain't fu*kin wit Jay-z, music wise, money wise... The majority of his fans are complete idiots...
13 years and still dont got as much as Jay Z

15 years = Jay Z
13 years = Wayne

500 milli to like 100 milli

then Baby had already had a label to start Wayne off wit
Jay had to make his.
 6 years ago '11        #56
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
avatar space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 2549 2549
 SeaJaiye said:
i know a fu*kin 14 year old aint tellin me what the 90s in hip hop was like n*gga fu*k off the computer. school started
Wayne stan, school started a month ago, class already in session.. i bet you a 25 year old nicca who still aint moved out his parents house and plays the Xbox or the PS3 all day and works at McDonalds......

F!!! outta here im more mature than you.
 09-06-2011, 10:45 PM         #57
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay-z is lil waynes role model. so why is this a discussion
 09-06-2011, 10:45 PM         #58
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


lets be real, who sees this n*gga lasting 5-7 more years?
 09-06-2011, 10:48 PM         #59
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Karamu said:


lets be real, who sees this n*gga lasting 5-7 more years?
everyone said that when hot boyz came out.............and then 10 years later............................. he's only 28 what he suppose to do? act in movies or some sh*t? hip hop is in his veins
 09-06-2011, 10:53 PM         #60
Karamu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
everyone said that when hot boyz came out.............and then 10 years later............................. he's only 28 what he suppose to do? act in movies or some sh*t? hip hop is in his veins


Wayne even knows hes not as good as he once was, i'm not saying he WILL retire soon but ya'll gotta take into account just because hes 28 doesn't mean hes gonna be in the game til hes in his 40s like Jay

so using his age as a factor saying hes gonna be more successful than Hov is stupid, like someone else brought up, people prolly said the same sh*t about Bow Wow
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy