Wayne did it... 1,000,690 1st week according to Hits Daily Double

most viewed right now
 75
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
78 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-06-2011, 04:47 PM         #161
youngsosaPEG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne outselling the Camel! #Win,Win:mj2:
 7 years ago '10        #162
bernadoobie 
space
avatar space
space
$11,712 | Props total: 605 605
Wayne didn't do sh*t. This is just proof positive that there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more stupid people than intelligent beings on this planet.
 7 years ago '11        #163
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$44,692 | Props total: 10833 10833
Wayne has way more than Hov, gtfo
 09-06-2011, 04:49 PM         #164
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  






them n*ggas said THRILLER


LAUCE


thank you Russell Crowe
 7 years ago '04        #165
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,719 | Props total: 9781 9781
 smoothmotionz said:
Top 3 Rapper ever.

He is the most LEGENDARY rapper of all time now also
are you fuking crazy
 7 years ago '11        #166
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Wasted said:

If they drop off 75% then yeah. Those numbers are bogus.

LOL at people believing 1 million people brought an album in this day and age.

How many fans does Jay AND Kanye have. Realistically Jay has twice as many fans as Wayne.

Kanye probably equal or lower then Wayne. Internationally Kanye is better known. So overall Kanye has more fans worldwide.

The fact is two heavy weights dropped a collaboration and had to outsell tours, extend dates.

WTF was better received then C4.

Even Wayne fans didn't like C4 and these same Wayne fans went out to buy an album.
[pic - click to view]









See, I'm not saying these numbers aren't "bogus" it doesn't take a genius to see that, but it's easy to see how many hatin a.ss n*ggas there are... these are the same people who talk about "haters" all the time but you hatin yourself, hypocrite a.ss n*ggas. Look, he did a mill, so props to him.

And quite obviously, your hate is strong because 90% of your post contains NO FACTS and just pure a.ssUMPTION... I mean who the fu*k are you to say Wayne has less fans than Jay-Z these days? Do you work at a record label? Do you have sophisticated numbers? Same with Kanye, do you have numbers for all this?

No, you're just making up bullsh*t to fit your hatin a.ss world... GTOFH here with that nonsense fu*kin child.
 7 years ago '10        #167
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 TheMob said:
Damn. f*ggots on this thread. Jay > Wayne. fu*k Off. I'm avoiding this thread
 Wasted said:

If they drop off 75% then yeah. Those numbers are bogus.

LOL at people believing 1 million people brought an album in this day and age.

How many fans does Jay AND Kanye have. Realistically Jay has twice as many fans as Wayne.

Kanye probably equal or lower then Wayne. Internationally Kanye is better known. So overall Kanye has more fans worldwide.

The fact is two heavy weights dropped a collaboration and had to outsell tours, extend dates.

WTF was better received then C4.

Even Wayne fans didn't like C4 and these same Wayne fans went out to buy an album.
[pic - click to view]









 bernadoobie said:
Wayne didn't do sh*t. This is just proof positive that there's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more stupid people than intelligent beings on this planet.

[pic - click to view]

 09-06-2011, 04:54 PM         #168
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bigger album title self ether?


Slim Thug - Already Platinum

or

Watch The Throne??


them 2 self important pretentious a.ss n*ggas compared #WTT to THRILLER


:hmm: what were Thriller's numbers brehs?
 09-06-2011, 04:55 PM         #169
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:
Albums this "popular" don't drop 75% the next week..

"Watch The Throne" only dropped about 40-45% the 2nd week. I'm Holding C4 to the same standard..
Watch The Throne 2nd week numbers were it's first week physically in stores.so that's like having 2 first weeks back to back lol.Bcuz a lot of ppl don't fu*k with ITunes like that.

So why would you hold the Carter 4 to the same standards when they weren't released under the same circumstances?How does that even make sense to you?
 7 years ago '11        #170
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Sticks said:
Wayne has more fans than Jay
Jays audience might be more older...
But let's be real here
Wayne has dominated the game harder than Jay has ever done
I am in no way a weezy stan but god damn why are n*ggas talking like this sh*t was impossible?
It is because you got pop artists that are bigger than a hip-hop artist like Wayne that don't even do a mill in a week, or have to sell an album for $1 to barely hit a mill. fu*kin Justin Bieber didn't even go gold week 1.

he did release a non-hip hop single in how to love, however this single doesn't make sense for his actual fan base...

It's not impossible, but the way it happened makes no sense, especially with his singles and hype, considerating no one really likes his album like that....
 7 years ago '11        #171
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1554 1554
 Freeze Me said:
Watch The Throne 2nd week numbers were it's first week physically in stores.so that's like having 2 first weeks back to back lol.Bcuz a lot of ppl don't fu*k with ITunes like that.

So why would you hold the Carter 4 to the same standards when they weren't released under the same circumstances?How does that even make sense to you?
to a hater - everything makes sense as long as it fits their garbage world.
 09-06-2011, 04:57 PM         #172
RapCity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
bigger album title self ether?


Slim Thug - Already Platinum

or

Watch The Throne??


them 2 self important pretentious a.ss n*ggas compared #WTT to THRILLER


:hmm: what were Thriller's numbers brehs?
Man you are taking that whole conversation out of context

 7 years ago '04        #173
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,719 | Props total: 9781 9781
 Freeze Me said:
Watch The Throne 2nd week numbers were it's first week physically in stores.so that's like having 2 first weeks back to back lol.Bcuz a lot of ppl don't fu*k with ITunes like that.

So why would you hold the Carter 4 to the same standards when they weren't released under the same circumstances?How does that even make sense to you?
must be enough people messing with it if c4 broke the itunes record
 7 years ago '06        #174
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,776 | Props total: 5394 5394
Has anyone ever done a Millie two times in a row?
 09-06-2011, 05:01 PM         #175
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PTC said:
It is because you got pop artists that are bigger than a hip-hop artist like Wayne that don't even do a mill in a week, or have to sell an album for $1 to barely hit a mill. fu*kin Justin Bieber didn't even go gold week 1.

he did release a non-hip hop single in how to love, however this single doesn't make sense for his actual fan base...

It's not impossible, but the way it happened makes no sense, especially with his singles and hype, considerating no one really likes his album like that....
Justin Bieber blew up after his first album was already in stores.Then rereleased the album(after it went platinum)with a few new songs to capitalize off his rising popularity.So comparing his first week numbers wouldn't be fair.

When the next one drops he'll do a millie first week easy.I'd bet whatever on that sh*t.
 7 years ago '04        #176
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,878 | Props total: 288 288
 7 years ago '10        #177
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Freeze Me said:
Watch The Throne 2nd week numbers were it's first week physically in stores.so that's like having 2 first weeks back to back lol.Bcuz a lot of ppl don't fu*k with ITunes like that.

So why would you hold the Carter 4 to the same standards when they weren't released under the same circumstances?How does that even make sense to you?
 justinjones said:
must be enough people messing with it if c4 broke the itunes record
ether
 7 years ago '05        #178
adh56 
space
avatar space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 13 13
Wayne Won
 7 years ago '08        #179
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$40,547 | Props total: 12996 12996
Album sales matter in Nas vs. Jay convos, too bad camel warriors can't pick and choose when to bring out this old age argument
 09-06-2011, 05:04 PM         #180
Freeze Me  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
must be enough people messing with it if c4 broke the itunes record
Yea but what does that have to do with anything?I know ppl use it,but my point was there are still a lot more ppl that don't.I'm one of them.I waited til the second week to buy WTT and the hard copies were jumping off the shelf,so apparently I'm not alone lol.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy