Wayne did it... 1,000,690 1st week according to Hits Daily Double

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #361
Murda Ave 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 28 28
Smh, IMO; The Album Was Not Good. It Shouldn't Have Sold A Million.
 6 years ago '07        #362
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Damn!

what were his worldwide totatls did he beat eminem
 09-07-2011, 11:32 AM         #363
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no leaks = 436,000?????

bow down you sposed to pay homage
 6 years ago '10        #364
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248

This and Lasers being Lupe's most successful album shows me that people dont buy albums because of the music. They buy it strictly for the artist.

Out of all of this I hate to say it Game won
 6 years ago '10        #365
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8248 8248
 Special Edd said:
naw son one million people do not own this album. i dont know anyone with this album and i have counted 2 people that own 30 copies alone
I'm thinking the same but thats a crazy number, a milli back to back, I wanna meet the people buying these albums.
 6 years ago '06        #366
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 1ironboy1 said:
Wtt > tc4
GET THAT CORN OUTTA MY FACE!!!
you have to be kidding right??? The product was better put together and seems to have a broader feel than WTT. It's like they did that cd for themselves. I expected more from the two of them and while it was good, it wasn't better than either Jay or Kanye's weakest cd
 6 years ago '06        #367
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Murda Ave said:
Smh, IMO; The Album Was Not Good. It Shouldn't Have Sold A Million.
its better than rollin' papers IMO
 09-07-2011, 12:08 PM         #368
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PotheadFocker said:
Does this mean they finally got enough money to pay Bangladesh everything they owe him?

cankstoochie said:
cash money bought half of these records. how did he sell a milli the first week when recovery didn't even do a milli the first week?

eminem is more popular and has more fans and his singles did better.

6 years ago '05        #369
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 6 years ago '04        #370
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
:applause:

props to wayne for selling 1 million. didn't think he could do it especially with the leaks and how bad the cd was. he's a UBER hustler on some eminem elite status and yall know his last CDs were bad and still sold.

:disdain2:

i don't understand how anybody who is a real hiphop fan can say that C4 is better than WTT. i think everybody who feels that way should have a weezy head icon next to their avatar so all the real bxers can know not to take any of their posts serious from now on.
 6 years ago '04        #371
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,305 | Props total: 618 618
 TYT said:
:applause:

props to wayne for selling 1 million. didn't think he could do it especially with the leaks and how bad the cd was. he's a UBER hustler on some eminem elite status and yall know his last CDs were bad and still sold.

:disdain2:

i don't understand how anybody who is a real hiphop fan can say that C4 is better than WTT. i think everybody who feels that way should have a weezy head icon next to their avatar so all the real bxers can know not to take any of their posts serious from now on.
I'm a real hip hop fan i like c4 more than WTT...

why becasue all jay and kanye do in there songs is rap about shyt that doesnt interest me ionno own a maybach... etc etc etc

i like c4 cuz i like so special i can relate to that song, blunt blowin its good megamind and john i can listen to in either my truck or my car windows down just chillin how to hate n how to love i like how to hate, my chick likes how to love the interlude,outro intro go hard as shyt to me...

i can listen to wtt but it doesn't move me like c4 does and when i say move i mean puts me in a good fun playing mood i can put it on and chill with my friends drink etc etc and vibe to that in the background

everyone has their opinions but its hard for me to respect someone that doesn't respect other peoples music taste just cuz they differ, thats not real hip hop or real fans of music
 09-07-2011, 01:30 PM         #372
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and last but not least, wayne dont suck cus he sold so much albums, c4 doesn't suck now that it is why it sold well this is the hhs for past week, we need one wayne album sales thread for the stans and haters(stans also) to live in
 6 years ago '11        #373
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
WTT LOST
 6 years ago '11        #374
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64
"Motherf*cker im Ill.. Hungry still... Greedy.. thats why my first week i got a Mill" - Weezy

[video - click to view]

09-07-2011, 02:41 PM         #375
agasbarro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:
heard the jeggings was what sold the records
 09-07-2011, 02:45 PM         #376
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:
heard the jeggings was what sold the records

#WTT stans on Bx keep spillin hate on them sh*ts & fu*kin up da sequins
 09-07-2011, 03:03 PM         #377
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiqkWidaPen said:
I'm a real hip hop fan i like c4 more than WTT...

why becasue all jay and kanye do in there songs is rap about shyt that doesnt interest me ionno own a maybach... etc etc etc

i like c4 cuz i like so special i can relate to that song, blunt blowin its good megamind and john i can listen to in either my truck or my car windows down just chillin how to hate n how to love i like how to hate, my chick likes how to love the interlude,outro intro go hard as shyt to me...

i can listen to wtt but it doesn't move me like c4 does and when i say move i mean puts me in a good fun playing mood i can put it on and chill with my friends drink etc etc and vibe to that in the background

everyone has their opinions but its hard for me to respect someone that doesn't respect other peoples music taste just cuz they differ, thats not real hip hop or real fans of music
Exactly how I feel bro but I dont care for Jay-z never did and never will.... C4 is great to me and something I can vibe to you put in the WTT and you prolly have to flip through a couple songs. and Kanye been on some other sh*t lately too. WTT album is for wannabe's wanna have this and that C4 is album for people who has laid back life smoke to, fu*k to, homework to, A lot of club songs. This dude makes music for everybody to listen to. This album will sale more than just a Million trust me
 09-07-2011, 03:12 PM         #378
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Album was great i don't know what yall were expecting the music to make you c*m on yourself or something? How is it that WTT is greater than C4 when it didn't sale a million in one week???? Tell Me This Haters????
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #379
Fam37 
space
space
space
$335 | Props total: 13 13
Baby probably bought 500,000 copies
 09-07-2011, 03:56 PM         #380
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how many Baby bought?......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy