Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-07-2011, 10:47 AM         #141
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Aaaaand you're still here. Time to put you on ignore so you can finally shut the fu*k up
You think I'm going to waste time on you? You were entertainment for a few hours yesterday. Now the joke has ran its course.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-07-2011 at 10:49 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #142
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
yeah yeah we get it, u're edgy and daring by going against the grain..u're very rebellious, now leave this forum
 6 years ago '11        #143
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
But why tho?
 6 years ago '06        #144
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
say BB is ur favorite show of all time and that u'd dip ur testicles into a pit of broken glass and have tabasco sauce poured into the wounds for the privilege of watching a BB episode and u can stay
 6 years ago '05        #145
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
This dude is gettin on "mah" nerves.
 6 years ago '10        #146
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Lol Walking Dead better than Breaking Bad? Only the first two episodes were worth watching.
 6 years ago '07        #147
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 youknowmystelo said:
Your argument is all based on subjective instead of saying anything that is valid or has a point. What the hell kind of criticism is overrated because Dexter and Walking Dead aren't running right now!

Then the one-dimensional characters statement. Are you kidding me?

I was DYING WHEN I READ THAT sh*t

this kid has no clue
 6 years ago '11        #148
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 coolio said:
say BB is ur favorite show of all time and that u'd dip ur testicles into a pit of broken glass and have tabasco sauce poured into the wounds for the privilege of watching a BB episode and u can stay
Yeah...not gonna happen...

Reppindaburghh said:
This dude is gettin on "mah" nerves.
Thought you weren't gonna take mah posts seriously...yet you're still here readin em

1LynguisticMind said:

I was DYING WHEN I READ THAT sh*t

this kid has no clue
I already backed up that point and nobody replied to it. Maybe if yall weren't so shook at me being right you'd say somethin. Bein scared won't fix it tho
 6 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 Fade said:

Thought you weren't gonna take mah posts seriously...yet you're still here readin em
What does me reading your posts have to do with me taking them seriously? I only take about 25 percent of the posters on this site seriously, yet I still read the majority of the threads that are made. Keep proving to me that you are an idiot, though, "mah" brother.
 6 years ago '11        #150
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
What does me reading your posts have to do with me taking them seriously? I only take about 25 percent of the posters on this site seriously, yet I still read the majority of the threads that are made. Keep proving to me that you are an idiot, though, "mah" brother.
If you don't value someone else's opinion there is no reason to keep viewing it. You keep sayin that you don't take me seriously, but if that were truly the case you would've never even posted in this thread. You would've saw the thread, either disagreed or agreed in your mind, and kept it movin.

That's like sayin you don't like politics but your favorite channel is MSNBC.

You're an idiot for talkin about how you don't take anyone seriously and then continuing to take them serious enough to reply to them. And an even bigger one for tryin to make fun of the word "mah" :lachen001:

You can leave now...
 09-07-2011, 01:14 PM         #151
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #152
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
^ This man STILL postin in the thread
 6 years ago '05        #153
space
space
 Fade said:
If you don't value someone else's opinion there is no reason to keep viewing it. You keep sayin that you don't take me seriously, but if that were truly the case you would've never even posted in this thread. You would've saw the thread, either disagreed or agreed in your mind, and kept it movin.

That's like sayin you don't like politics but your favorite channel is MSNBC.

You're an idiot for talkin about how you don't take anyone seriously and then continuing to take them serious enough to reply to them. And an even bigger one for tryin to make fun of the word "mah" :lachen001:

You can leave now...
I don't like politics at all, but I still keep up with them. Your analogy is just as bad as your original statement. Because I don't agree with everybody's opinions you are suggesting I should just be ignorant to them? Pretty lame logic you have there. I have no problem reading about other peoples opinions, even if I couldn't agree less. This is a message board, an internet forum, it is for the discussion of topics, a way to k!ll time. I'm bored on a Wednesday checking out my favorite section of my favorite website. If there is a topic about moon landing conspiracy's or some other dumb sh*t, I'll still read it even though I don't take the thread starter or anything he is saying seriously.

Keep trying though.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-07-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #154
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I don't like politics are all, but I still keep up with them. Your analogy is just as bad as your original statement. Because I don't agree with everybody's opinions you are suggesting I should just be ignorant to them? Pretty lame logic you have there.
First of all chief you're the one who came off all "you're beneath me so I won't take you seriously", not me. I don't see the point in gathering opinions you aren't gonna "take seriously" anyway. You're the prime example of a contradiction.

Explain to me the logic behind not taking someone seriously & then taking their comments in and analyzing (which if you didn't take seriously you wouldn't be doing in the first place).

^ Bout as flawed as it gets right there...

Reppindaburghh said:
I have no problem reading about other peoples opinions, even if I couldn't agree less. This is a message board, an internet forum, it is for the discussion of topics, a way to k!ll time. I'm bored on a Wednesday checking out my favorite section of my favorite website. If there is a topic about moon landing conspiracy's or some other dumb sh*t, I'll still read it even though I don't take the thread starter or anything he is saying seriously.

Keep trying though.

You're under the a.ssumption that the only reason any of us are here is just to "kill time" like you are. That's not why I'm here. If I want to bullsh*t I go on irc, fu*k arguing with the likes of you people who can't comprehend and apply basic logic.

You stated that you disagree, which means you rendered judgement on my opinion, posted yours against mine...which if you didn't know means you take this seriously.

Again, you can leave now. Or you can keep making this worse on yourself...
 6 years ago '05        #155
space
space
 Fade said:
First of all chief you're the one who came off all "you're beneath me so I won't take you seriously", not me. I don't see the point in gathering opinions you aren't gonna "take seriously" anyway. You're the prime example of a contradiction.

Explain to me the logic behind not taking someone seriously & then taking their comments in and analyzing (which if you didn't take seriously you wouldn't be doing in the first place).

^ Bout as flawed as it gets right there...

You're under the a.ssumption that the only reason any of us are here is just to "kill time" like you are. That's not why I'm here. If I want to bullsh*t I go on irc, fu*k arguing with the likes of you people who can't comprehend and apply basic logic.

You stated that you disagree, which means you rendered judgement on my opinion, posted yours against mine...which if you didn't know means you take this seriously.

Again, you can leave now. Or you can keep making this worse on yourself...

You're a lost cause. So in order to disagree with somebody I must take them seriously, according to you. Ok, sounds fair and logical.
 6 years ago '11        #156
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

You're a lost cause. So in order to disagree with somebody I must take them seriously, according to you. Ok, sounds fair and logical.
Duh...

There's no other reason to pit your opinion against theirs. Show me where the flaw is.
 6 years ago '05        #157
space
space
 Fade said:
Duh...

There's no other reason to pit your opinion against theirs. Show me where the flaw is.

I'm done.
 6 years ago '11        #158
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
Yeah you are. Nothin else to do but post emoticons and avoid the question. You losers are all the same
 6 years ago '06        #159
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Fade said:
Yeah...not gonna happen...

why not? u gay or something?
 6 years ago '06        #160
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
theres no point tryna turn this clown.. hes stuck on being 'different' because hes seeking attention.. after reading all of fades posts its obvious he set on a female mentality right now or some sh*t.. he just acting like this to get some attention..

its whateva.. i know you think the show is good anyway so what is the point of you voicing your opinion about it? to look different obviously..

just thought people would seek to get attention in real life is all.. i mean wouldnt that feed your craving for attention? doing it in reality instead of over the internet? what pleasure do you get from randoms posting in your thread?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago