most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
You act as if I care if any of you like me :lachen001:

I made this thread because I wanted to, not for cosigns...
 6 years ago '05        #102
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Fade said:
You act as if I care if any of you like me :lachen001:

I made this thread because I wanted to, not for cosigns...
I didn't say I don't like you. I have no problem with you whatsoever. I was just thanking you for making me aware of the fact that I shouldn't take any of your posts seriously in the future.

Thanks and have a great day.
 09-06-2011, 06:42 PM         #103
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I didn't say I don't like you. I have no problem with you whatsoever. I was just thanking you for making me aware of the fact that I shouldn't take any of your posts seriously in the future.

09-06-2011, 06:43 PM         #104
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
PLZ tell me how Dexter and BB are similar shows....I'm DYING to hear this
Its not about specific sh*t dude, they fall in the exact same CATEGORY of television. Obviously they are both original, unique shows. But they are both dark as fu*k, the protagonist in both is hiding a dark, deviant, violent secret from the majority of the rest of the cast. Both main characters live a double life, one as a traditional citizen conforming to the norms of society, and the other as a social deviant.

If that isn't enough than its because you are a attention craving moron and I shouldn't have wasted the time typing. Oh well.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-06-2011 at 06:46 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #105
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Well sh*t if that's the case then just put me on ignore. If you aren't gonna take em seriously why see them in the first place?

Mah day is great already, thanks anyway...
 09-06-2011, 06:44 PM         #106
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
OK well I'm not concerned with what u 2 were talking as I was nit included...I'm talking about your response to me in which u made false a.ssumptions and put words in my mouth...either that or u have poor reading comprehension I dunno

I said that's what i got out of it. I didn't put any words in your mouth.

Are my interpretations a crime?

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 Fade said:
Well sh*t if that's the case then just put me on ignore. If you aren't gonna take em seriously why see them in the first place?

Mah day is great already, thanks anyway...
I don't put people on ignore on internet forums, it's not that serious. Just take my thank you, and continue on with your day.
 6 years ago '11        #108
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
I don't put people on ignore on internet forums, it's not that serious. Just take my thank you, and continue on with your day.
Then why go through the trouble of talkin about how you won't take me seriously...but you don't want ignore me? Isn't it the same thing? That is unless you wanna try to argue with me every time I say something...which would mean you take me seriously enough to reply...which contradicts what you said before.

I don't want your thank you. Stop takin me seriously enough to think I'll accept it
 09-06-2011, 07:05 PM         #109
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Then why go through the trouble of talkin about how you won't take me seriously...but you don't want ignore me? Isn't it the same thing? That is unless you wanna try to argue with me every time I say something...which would mean you take me seriously enough to reply...which contradicts what you said before.

I don't want your thank you. Stop takin me seriously enough to think I'll accept it
Why don't you ignore him since he doesn't take you serious? Are you ok with being taken as a joke?
 6 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 Fade said:

Stop takin me seriously enough to think I'll accept it
Ok, will do.
 6 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 Rico23 said:
if I wasn't serious I wouldn't have asked
Well then you're an idiot. They are both dramas. Are you honestly gonna sit here and act like shows have to be exactly alike in order to be compared? Dexter and Breaking Bad are easily comparable, and Breaking Bad destroys it in nearly every aspect.
 6 years ago '04        #112
unwittyname2002 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$555 | Props total: 63 63
I've been watching Breaking Bad since season 1, episode 1 and think it's a fairly great show. But I think it has regressed since the first two seasons and I'd have to agree with the threadstarter that it's an overrated show. And I only say this because of how many times while the third and fourth seasons have been airing I've heard or read people say that it's "the best show on tv" or "the greatest show ever", or that Walter White or Gus Fring are the greatest characters on a TV show ever. Breaking Bad is a good show and it does what it does well, but if you've ever watched The Sopranos, or The Wire, or Mad Men and think that Breaking Bad is better than any (much less, all) of those shows, then I can't take your opinion seriously. Season three was really frustrating for me with the contrivances and shortcuts the writers took to heighten the drama. I've never seen such sloppy writing as I saw in the third season of Breaking Bad on any of the seasons of the three hour-long dramas I think are unquestionably superior to it (save maaaaybe the fifth season of The Wire with the serial k!ller stuff). My major qualm with season four is that I feel it's just one big d!cktease that will culminate in Gus being k!lled in the finale (or an attempt will go wrong and Jesse will be k!lled (or in more Breaking Bad fashion... a season-ending cliffhanger will leave their fates hanging in the balance)). This whole season just feels like an unnecessary stringing out of 12 or 13 episodes to k!ll off a guy (Gus) that's not even central to the show (Walt and Jesse are the heart of this show) and has only been on one previous season.
 6 years ago '06        #114
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
HOW is it overrated when its already one of the top 5 best shows EVER made..
 09-06-2011, 09:57 PM         #115
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unwittyname2002 said:
I've been watching Breaking Bad since season 1, episode 1 and think it's a fairly great show. But I think it has regressed since the first two seasons and I'd have to agree with the threadstarter that it's an overrated show. And I only say this because of how many times while the third and fourth seasons have been airing I've heard or read people say that it's "the best show on tv" or "the greatest show ever", or that Walter White or Gus Fring are the greatest characters on a TV show ever. Breaking Bad is a good show and it does what it does well, but if you've ever watched The Sopranos, or The Wire, or Mad Men and think that Breaking Bad is better than any (much less, all) of those shows, then I can't take your opinion seriously. Season three was really frustrating for me with the contrivances and shortcuts the writers took to heighten the drama. I've never seen such sloppy writing as I saw in the third season of Breaking Bad on any of the seasons of the three hour-long dramas I think are unquestionably superior to it (save maaaaybe the fifth season of The Wire with the serial k!ller stuff). My major qualm with season four is that I feel it's just one big d!cktease that will culminate in Gus being k!lled in the finale (or an attempt will go wrong and Jesse will be k!lled (or in more Breaking Bad fashion... a season-ending cliffhanger will leave their fates hanging in the balance)). This whole season just feels like an unnecessary stringing out of 12 or 13 episodes to k!ll off a guy (Gus) that's not even central to the show (Walt and Jesse are the heart of this show) and has only been on one previous season.
The Wire and Breaking Bad are pretty close and I been a fan since day 1 for both. IMO
 6 years ago '04        #116
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Never fails.. As soon as something becomes popular, it gets the overrated tag..
 6 years ago '11        #117
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 unwittyname2002 said:

iCON-8 said:
HOW is it overrated when its already one of the top 5 best shows EVER made..
You answered your own question...
 6 years ago '11        #118
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
Never fails.. As soon as something becomes popular, it gets the overrated tag..
As soon as everybody d!ck rides something as the best "ever" without thinking is when it gets overrated. This is the case with Breaking Bad...
 6 years ago '07        #119
DudeFromDaCrib 1 heat pts
space
space
$395 | Props total: 64 64
Homeboy u fu*kin trippin. BB is the sh*t. I watch all Dexters seasons. Good but not as well put together as BB. BB has its own swag. Its gangsta as fu*k. Definitely not predictable. It seems like u just tryin to be different and get attention by hatin on it a lil bit. The show goes hard. Im a critical dude and damn near watches everything movies & tv and i am telling u that this show is the sh*t. Thats y it won those Emmys last season, so......
 6 years ago '04        #120
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,543 | Props total: 5134 5134
Started in 2008 and now you have to comment about the show???

watch what you say...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by deziking; 09-06-2011 at 11:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago