Breaking Bad Is the Most Overrated Show on TV Right Now

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
lol @ dexter being better than breaking bad. the cinematography in breaking bad alone sh*ts all over dexter. the cast of breaking bad is way way way more superior to dexter. besided michael c hall nobody else on that show can act.
 09-06-2011, 05:45 PM         #82
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
People say stupid sh*t once feelings get caught on this site...
No feelings of mine are caught besides laughter. Some guy obsessing over some kid, J.Cole isn't going to make me twist and turn at night.
 09-06-2011, 05:48 PM         #83
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
lol @ dexter being better than breaking bad. the cinematography in breaking bad alone sh*ts all over dexter. the cast of breaking bad is way way way more superior to dexter. besided michael c hall nobody else on that show can act.
And, Dexter every season needs a few veteran actors to join the squad.

I probably wouldn't watch that show if it wasn't for Michael C. Hall.
 6 years ago '11        #84
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 youknowmystelo said:
I see you don't acknowledge stuff after its past tense. The question you asked me was you don't have anything to say against Southland. Of course, i don't. I never gave the series any time because by looking at the trailer its just a generic cop show on a sh*t network. Later i refer to that by saying I'm not you i wouldn't pop sh*t something i don't know out of straight ignorance. It could be the best damn detective show with the same formula that we always generally see, so by then i could careless about it.
After its past tense? Dude, seriously learn how to use a thesaurus or something. Talk how you normally do because intelligent rhetoric clearly isn't your strong suit.

You saw a trailer, and that's what you're judging the show off of? How can you say it's not better than BB if you didn't even watch it? Season 3 of Southland>>>All 4 seasons of BB. Period.

It could be is the key phrase. Do you not know what ignorance means? It means lack of knowledge or understanding, and clearly since you haven't seen the show you're ignorant towards it.

youknowmystelo said:
Read the post above. I seen the trailers and previews to know and have the experience from watching tons of shows before that to know its not groundbreaking or anything i would typically like. And, there lies the differences between poppin' sh*t and not.

I'll take being able to express myself and the ability to adapt rather than catching someone grammar mistakes on boxden on of places.
*sigh* After this sh*t I'm done with you. You're one of the dumbest people I've come across on this site, and there's a lot of yall.

First of all just because you didn't see anything special in the trailer of all things doesn't mean the show is going to be the same things you saw. SouthLAnd isn't like any other cop show. It's not like CSI, Law & Order, NCIS, or any others. The story telling is FAR better. The filming is FAR better. The cast & acting is FAR better. The plots & sub plots are FAR better.

There lies the same exact thing as "poppin sh*t" - you don't know a damn thing about the show you're just a.ssuming things using your very flawed logic. Maybe if you watched the show you'd have some basis to make your weak claims but you're as ignorant as they come.

Expressing yourself using broken language & getting angry when someone points out your flaws is the trademark of a joke. Excuse yourself from the thread...
 09-06-2011, 05:52 PM         #85
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
besided michael c hall nobody else on that show can act.
agree with that 110%
 09-06-2011, 05:53 PM         #86
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
the cinematography in breaking bad alone sh*ts all over
and that
 6 years ago '11        #87
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
No feelings of mine are caught besides laughter. Some guy obsessing over some kid, J.Cole isn't going to make me twist and turn at night.
Going out of your way to bring irrelevant sh*t up & sneak dissing isn't a blatant sign of feelings being caught? lol right. Pathetic kiddo, pathetic...
 6 years ago '11        #88
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
Yo anybody got anything else to say? I'm done fu*kin around with the square I been goin back and forth with.

If anybody has actually watched all 3 seasons of Southland then tell me why I'm wrong to say it's better than Breaking Bad...
 09-06-2011, 06:04 PM         #89
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
After its past tense? Dude, seriously learn how to use a thesaurus or something. Talk how you normally do because intelligent rhetoric clearly isn't your strong suit.

You saw a trailer, and that's what you're judging the show off of? How can you say it's not better than BB if you didn't even watch it? Season 3 of Southland>>>All 4 seasons of BB. Period.

It could be is the key phrase. Do you not know what ignorance means? It means lack of knowledge or understanding, and clearly since you haven't seen the show you're ignorant towards it.

*sigh* After this sh*t I'm done with you. You're one of the dumbest people I've come across on this site, and there's a lot of yall.

First of all just because you didn't see anything special in the trailer of all things doesn't mean the show is going to be the same things you saw. SouthLAnd isn't like any other cop show. It's not like CSI, Law & Order, NCIS, or any others. The story telling is FAR better. The filming is FAR better. The cast & acting is FAR better. The plots & sub plots are FAR better.

There lies the same exact thing as "poppin sh*t" - you don't know a damn thing about the show you're just a.ssuming things using your very flawed logic. Maybe if you watched the show you'd have some basis to make your weak claims but you're as ignorant as they come.

Expressing yourself using broken language & getting angry when someone points out your flaws is the trademark of a joke. Excuse yourself from the thread...
Talk how i normally would? Past tense was the exact word i needed to use.
You still continue with the vague statements This > That

"story far better, filming far better, cast and acting far better." Go buy a film study book or something, man. Every time you describe something you try express its a cliche of dumbfu*kness.

You see can't interpret me when i explain clearly. It could be the greatest cop show on that network, i could careless it does not interest me. Don't give me that sh*t about it being different when i seen trailers and previews its the same formula, son.

You don't know the real meanings of one-dimensional or irony. Do you want me to post the meaning of formula for you?

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-06-2011 at 06:08 PM..
 09-06-2011, 06:05 PM         #90
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Going out of your way to bring irrelevant sh*t up & sneak dissing isn't a blatant sign of feelings being caught? lol right. Pathetic kiddo, pathetic...
 Fade said:
Yo anybody got anything else to say? I'm done fu*kin around with the square I been goin back and forth with.

If anybody has actually watched all 3 seasons of Southland then tell me why I'm wrong to say it's better than Breaking Bad...
Its pity that you spent what three hours in this thread trying to make amends with your pride. Still you haven't accomplish anything or yet made any valid claims. You cheated yourself.
 6 years ago '11        #91
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
You're gonna keep replyin so you can get the last word in. Get over yourself dude...
 09-06-2011, 06:11 PM         #92
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
You're gonna keep replyin so you can get the last word in. Get over yourself dude...
what's with the sudden change? Reserve psychology in self-defeat?
 6 years ago '11        #93
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
SickaMorStyle, Mr.Smurf, See what I mean? Maturity is a lost trait around here...
 09-06-2011, 06:15 PM         #94
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cheat yourself, lie to yourself. IMO, hiding around your flaws is a not a good look.
 6 years ago '11        #95
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
fu*k it, let me quit bumpin this sh*t. So you can feel like you won go ahead and keep doin exactly what I said you would and try to get your last word in.

09-06-2011, 06:21 PM         #96
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You rely on people's opinions in the outside world instead forming your own judgement? That's all i got out of that. I don't know how you're bragging about that. Oh, yeah i forgot there are no sheep's in the "outside world" either.

Who argued about overrated = bad?
 09-06-2011, 06:23 PM         #97
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
my 2 cents:

outside of boxden = breaking bad is a pretty good show
on boxden = greatest show ever

outside of boxden = everyone say directly to me or indirectly that Dexter is a great show and when asked about breaking bad, "its cool"
on boxden = completely overrated(even tho there are hardly any threads where as u get plenty of BB threads) and TWD, and BB shuts on it...even tho u are basically comparing APPLES TO ORANGES TO FUKING BANANAS....

translation = most of boxden is full of retarded sheep and I rely on what I see on the outside world....and and grown a.ss ppl not able to understand that overrated automatically being considered bad.....so T/S is right imo

You think Dexter vs. Breaking Bad is apples to oranges? Nahh son, Dexter vs. The Simpsons is apples to oranges, Dexter vs. Breaking Bad is apples to apples. Not even different kinds of apples thats about as similar a category of tv as two shows could be in...

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-06-2011 at 06:30 PM..
 09-06-2011, 06:30 PM         #98
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

My whole argument on dude was him comparing everything with irreverent shows instead of having valid criticism on the actual show instead of subjective vague non-sense.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-06-2011 at 06:33 PM..
 09-06-2011, 06:35 PM         #99
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would i say Barney is the best show at the moment only because Blue's Clues new season hasn't aired yet?
 6 years ago '05        #100
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Rico23 said:
PLZ tell me how Dexter and BB are similar shows....I'm DYING to hear this
You serious right now?

Thanks for this thread by the way, it lets us know not to take you seriously in the future, op.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy