Breaking Bad Is the Most Overrated Show on TV Right Now

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Bob Sacamano said:
No you didn't.
 minimafia_aj said:
Lol @ southland being better than Breaking Bad.
LOL I like how everybody was gettin on me for bein "vague" now all of a sudden yall can't say more than 10 words...
 09-06-2011, 05:10 PM         #62
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mini series with awful finale being sized up to BB.

No one is going to go out there way in the thinking tank for some clown.
 6 years ago '11        #63
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
mini series with awful finale being sized up to BB.

No one is going to go out there way in the thinking tank for some clown.
Mini series? It has 3 seasons :lachen001:

Awful finale? Have you seen all 3 seasons?

Oh & I guess you silencing yourself after I proved what I was sayin wasn't bullsh*t is you using your "thinking tank" huh?
:rolleyes:
 09-06-2011, 05:13 PM         #64
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
LOL I like how everybody was gettin on me for bein "vague" now all of a sudden yall can't say more than 10 words...
Because you are exposing yourself as a pathetic loser who doesn't deserve the attention.
 6 years ago '07        #65
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Fade said:
Yeah most people I talked to had problems with the dialogue not necessarily the story writing. The communication was sheltered a bit. But the character development is better on TWD than BB imo.

That was just a rumor? Could've sworn they did get fired. AMC cut their production finances as well as Breaking Bad's to add more to Mad Men. I've never seen that show but it seems like AMC is fu*kin up...
Not really Mad Men put AMC back on. If it wasn't for Mad Men, AMC would only be showing re-runs of old films and tv shows.
 6 years ago '11        #66
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Because you are exposing yourself as a pathetic loser who doesn't deserve the attention.
:lachen001: Right. And you're exposing yourself as a pathetic loser who's catching feelings for no reason. I say your show is overrated now you're havin a menstrual bleed all over the thread.

I never asked you or anybody else to click this thread homie. If I didn't deserve the attention why did you give it to me in the first place?

TH35 said:
Not really Mad Men put AMC back on. If it wasn't for Mad Men, AMC would only be showing re-runs of old films and tv shows.
So...what's it about?
 09-06-2011, 05:16 PM         #67
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Mini series? It has 3 seasons :lachen001:

Awful finale? Have you seen all 3 seasons?

Oh & I guess you silencing yourself after I proved what I was sayin wasn't bullsh*t is you using your "thinking tank" huh?
:rolleyes:
Walking Dead, son.

You're comedy relief right now for us.
 6 years ago '11        #68
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Walking Dead, son.

You're comedy relief right now for us.
Oh you aint got nothin to say about Southland huh?

Go increase your post count somewhere else. Your presence in this thread serves no purpose anymore...
 09-06-2011, 05:21 PM         #69
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:

Go increase your post count somewhere else. Your presence in this thread serves no purpose anymore...
Why would i say anything about a show that has no internet to me to even give it a few minutes of my time? I don't pop sh*t out of blatant ignorance like you.
 6 years ago '11        #70
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Why would i say anything about a show that has no internet to me? I don't pop shut out of blatant ignorance like you.
I'm gonna give you a chance to reword this post because I don't think you even know what you just said...
 6 years ago '11        #71
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
4 pages in and now all of yall gettin mad. I love it
 09-06-2011, 05:25 PM         #72
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:

No one has anything to say about Southland, there's a good reason for that...

Mad Men is dope, its about an Ad Agency on Madison Ave, Manhattan in the '60s. Its kinda boring but they're always drinkin liquor and fu*kin around and theres some super hot retro bi*ches in it.

Matter of fact, Mad Men is definitely a show that I would say is "overrated" even though I like it. Its good but it wins wayy too many awards, its not THAT good.
 09-06-2011, 05:26 PM         #73
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
I'm gonna give you a chance to reword this post because I don't think you even know what you just said...
Its a fine post just replace the u with the i and you'll get pop sh*t.

You know many can comprehend the English language if the words are shattered around as long as the first and last letter are placed right. This doesn't imply to your thick head?
 6 years ago '11        #74
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
No one has anything to say about Southland, there's a good reason for that...

Mad Men is dope, its about an Ad Agency on Madison Ave, Manhattan in the '60s. Its kinda boring but they're always drinkin liquor and fu*kin around and theres some super hot retro bi*ches in it.

Matter of fact, Mad Men is definitely a show that I would say is "overrated" even though I like it. Its good but it wins wayy too many awards, its not THAT good.
The reason is that Southland sh*ts on BB like I said before

Mad Men doesnt look like mah cup of tea then...
 09-06-2011, 05:28 PM         #75
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who wants to waste years of their life watching another generic cop show which is aired on a network that just breeds them all the time? Next.
 6 years ago '11        #76
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Its a fine post just replace the u with the i and you'll get pop sh*t.
Ok...what the fu*k are you talkin about?

Why would i say anything about a show that has no internet to me? I don't pop shut out of blatant ignorance like you.

A show that has no internet to you...what? You don't "pop sh*t out of ignorance" - quit trying to flaunt your lacking grammar and reword the sentence to make sense.

youknowmystelo said:
You know many can comprehend the English language if the words are shattered around as long as the first and last letter are placed right. This doesn't imply to your thick head?
Many can comprehend the English language if the words are SCATTERED, and it's not the words you idiot it's the letters. All that matters is that the first and last letters are the same as the original word.

What were you tryin to prove with this I mean, I don't even...how can you be this stupid?
 6 years ago '11        #77
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Who wants to waste years of their life watching another generic cop show which is aired on a network that just breeds them all the time? Next.
You don't "pop sh*t out of ignorance" but you clearly don't know anything about Southland to call it a "generic cop show". Familiarize yourself with it first because right now you are popping "sh*t out of ignorance"...
 6 years ago '11        #78
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
People say stupid sh*t once feelings get caught on this site...
 09-06-2011, 05:40 PM         #79
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see you don't acknowledge stuff after its past tense. The question you asked me was you don't have anything to say against Southland. Of course, i don't. I never gave the series any time because by looking at the trailer its just a generic cop show on a sh*t network. Later i refer to that by saying I'm not you i wouldn't pop sh*t about something i don't know out of straight ignorance. It could be the best damn detective show with the same formula that we always generally see, so still then i could careless about it.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-06-2011 at 05:44 PM..
 09-06-2011, 05:41 PM         #80
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
You don't "pop sh*t out of ignorance" but you clearly don't know anything about Southland to call it a "generic cop show". Familiarize yourself with it first because right now you are popping "sh*t out of ignorance"...
Read the post above. I seen the trailers and previews to know and have the experience from watching tons of shows before that to know its not groundbreaking or anything i would typically like. And, there lies the differences between poppin' sh*t and not.

I'll take being able to express myself and the ability to adapt rather than catching someone grammar mistakes (and meanwhile still being a dumbass) on boxden out of places.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-06-2011 at 05:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago