Breaking Bad Is the Most Overrated Show on TV Right Now

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Please tell me this is a troll thread, I dont want to waste my time on watching all these damn episodes fro the beginning this week if he's right.

Everybody said this sh*t is legit, if it isnt please let me know.
It's not. Honestly though I'm not sure why everybody came in here a.ssuming that overrated automatically correlated to the show being bad. The show is a good one but it's not great like it's advertised to be. That's been mah point this entire time.

You should watch it from beginning, you won't understand everything if you don't...
 09-06-2011, 04:42 PM         #42
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Please tell me this is a troll thread, I dont want to waste my time on watching all these damn episodes fro the beginning this week if he's right.

Everybody said this sh*t is legit, if it isnt please let me know.
Uhh, its legit as sh*t. Not even overrated, its rated just right.
 6 years ago '11        #43
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
Overrated doesn't mean bad. Dexter is super overrated if Breaking Bad is . Some ppl think the Wire and the Shield are overrated.
Dexter is heavily overrated too
 6 years ago '07        #44
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Fade said:
Dexter is heavily overrated too
You said the Walking Dead (which only has 6 episodes, yes 6) is better than Breaking Bad. I mean the concept could be better but as a show w/ only 6 episodes You overrated The Walking Dead too.
 09-06-2011, 04:45 PM         #45
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Overrated doesn't mean bad. Dexter is super overrated if Breaking Bad is . Some ppl think the Wire and the Shield are overrated.
When something is amazing, people are gonna say its overrated.

Ex. "The Godfather is overrated"

Maybe to them it is, but regardless you gotta look at the overall consensus. In this case, Breaking Bad is indeed one of the most provocative and well made (written/acted/directed/shot) television dramas ever.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-06-2011 at 04:48 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #46
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
You said the Walking Dead (which only has 6 episodes, yes 6) is better than Breaking Bad. I mean the concept could be better but as a show w/ only 6 episodes You overrated The Walking Dead too.
As far as character development, writing, and plot it is better than BB to me. All of this in just 6 episodes just further solidifies my point

Bob Sacamano said:

Maybe to them it is, but regardless you gotta look at the overall consensus. In this case, Breaking Bad is indeed one of the most provocative and well made (written/acted/directed/shot) television dramas ever.
No, that's not always the case.

Anybody that said that sentence is trollin...

And the "if everybody thinks it then it must be true" argument is one of the faultiest ones you can use. Be careful with this...
 6 years ago '07        #47
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:

Yea I know but sometimes it depends because some things are really overrated. I don't like to throw that word out loosely though. I agree w/ your BB statement, I don't know about EVER, maybe when its done. For right now its my fav. drama.
 6 years ago '11        #48
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
And how everybody keeps usin the word "ever" is exactly why BB is overrated...
 6 years ago '08        #49
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332

[pic - click to view]

09-06-2011, 04:54 PM         #50
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Name better.

Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

My hero, Colbert.
 09-06-2011, 04:55 PM         #51
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Yea I know but sometimes it depends because some things are really overrated. I don't like to throw that word out loosely though. I agree w/ your BB statement, I don't know about EVER, maybe when its done. For right now its my fav. drama.
"One of"

That can mean one of many. In my personal opinion it is one of few but, im just saying it is in the upper echelon. And most of the greatest tv dramas that are truly innovative and provocative (no im not over using that word because its the perfect word for Breaking Bad) have been made in the last 10-15 years (with the advent of HBO, Showtime etc.)

Yea some things really are over rated, and some things are over hyped which is different and thats what I think the thread starter is getting at. Now that BB has caught on the hype is through the roof. I do not believe however that it is overrated because every aspect of the show is of the highest quality (especially production/camera work). If its not your thing maybe you think its overrated but thats more pure opinion than an objective statement.
 09-06-2011, 04:58 PM         #52
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Like I just said, as far as TV dramas that can be uncensored and show graphic sh*t and do edgy risque things, ever basically means the past 15 years. Before that, HBO didn't exist, and TV was not the same back then. Like dude said above, name 10 original tv dramas that are better.
 6 years ago '11        #53
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Name better.
Southland & Dexter have BB beat by a mile...
 6 years ago '11        #54
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 Bob Sacamano said:
Like I just said, as far as TV dramas that can be uncensored and show graphic sh*t and do edgy risque things, ever basically means the past 15 years. Before that, HBO didn't exist, and TV was not the same back then. Like dude said above, name 10 original tv dramas that are better.
I just named one on TNT that's better. He didn't say name 10, he said name better. I did...
 09-06-2011, 05:05 PM         #55
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Southland & Dexter have BB beat by a mile...
 6 years ago '07        #56
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Fade said:
As far as character development, writing, and plot it is better than BB to me. All of this in just 6 episodes just further solidifies my point

No, that's not always the case.

Anybody that said that sentence is trollin...

And the "if everybody thinks it then it must be true" argument is one of the faultiest ones you can use. Be careful with this...
Damn... I'm not going to say you have bad taste but that was one of the main problems w/ The Walking Dead. Even most fans (not all) had problems w/ some of the writing. That's why rumor of them firing their writing staff happened. The show has potential but right now its nowhere near as good as BB. I'm done w/ this though its ultimately your opinion so if you like it more good for you.
 6 years ago '11        #57
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
I love it when yall dont have anything better to say than to just use an emoticon

SouthLAnd sh*ts on BB. It's not even close.
 09-06-2011, 05:07 PM         #58
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
I just named one on TNT that's better.
No you didn't.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
Lol @ southland being better than Breaking Bad.
 6 years ago '11        #60
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
Damn... I'm not going to say you have bad taste but that was one of the main problems w/ The Walking Dead. Even most fans (not all) had problems w/ some of the writing. That's why rumor of them firing their writing staff happened. The show has potential but right now its nowhere near as good as BB.
Yeah most people I talked to had problems with the dialogue not necessarily the story writing. The communication was sheltered a bit. But the character development is better on TWD than BB imo.

That was just a rumor? Could've sworn they did get fired. AMC cut their production finances as well as Breaking Bad's to add more to Mad Men. I've never seen that show but it seems like AMC is fu*kin up...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy