Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
10627 pageviews
171 comments

Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Breaking Bad Is the Most Overrated Show on TV Right Now

Yeah I said it.

Don't get me wrong, the show is a good one but not nearly as great as everyone hypes it up to be.

The past 3 weeks or so I've been catchin up on Breaking Bad up to the point where it is now. I watched all 3 seasons closely and none of them were anything special. I started the fourth season a couple days ago and the show, not like it wasn't already, is getting very predictable.

Character development is pretty good I'll give them that although some of the main characters are very 1 dimensional. Writing needs a little bit of work & that's putting it lightly.

Is it the best show on TV at the moment? Yes. And that's only because the fall seasons haven't started yet. Is it the best show on TV period like almost everybody says it is? NO.

171 comments for "Breaking Bad Is the Most Overrated Show on TV Right Now"

09-06-2011, 03:16 PM         #2
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see nothing supporting your reason of why its overrated, but i do see a huge fallacies by stating some of the characters are one-dimensional, then again i read the thread title and your ending paragraph. "Is it the best show on TV at the moment? Yes.".

Vague, non-supporting criticism does not interest me.
 6 years ago '11        #3
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
I see nothing supporting your reason of why its overrated, but i do see a huge fallacy by stating some of the characters are one-dimensional. Reads thread title then reads your ending paragraph. "Is it the best show on TV at the moment? Yes.".
Apparently you didn't read. You point out a "huge fallacy" but don't refute it. Must not be a fallacy then...

& You should be smart enough to read the sentence directly after what you just quoted. Or you could be like the rest of the slow ones and only point out what you want to argue. I hope you're the first...
 6 years ago '09        #4
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7314 7314
Ok smart guy, if it's so predictable who is Gus?
 6 years ago '05        #5
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #6
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
Wrong. That award goes to True Blood.

Breaking Bad is a top 3 show currently on TV.
 09-06-2011, 03:21 PM         #7
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
Apparently you didn't read. You point out a "huge fallacy" but don't refute it. Must not be a fallacy then...

& You should be smart enough to read the sentence directly after what you just quoted. Or you could be like the rest of the slow ones and only point out what you want to argue. I hope you're the first...
The irony.

You presented the argument and never elaborated on any of those points besides obvious subjective feelings.

Why do i need to emphasize on the characters not being one-dimensional? If one engages watching in the show knows that's ridiculously stupid.
 09-06-2011, 03:23 PM         #8
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thread title: Breaking Bad Is the Most Overrated Show on TV Right Now

Your ending argument: Is it the best show on TV at the moment? Yes.

Do you need me to bold it for you?
 6 years ago '11        #9
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Ok smart guy, if it's so predictable who is Gus?
Chilean immigrant who came to the U.S. probably illegally. Seems to me like he has military roots. If you're talkin about the labor day episode I'm downloadin right now. Haven't seen it yet if you're lookin for specifics...
 6 years ago '07        #10
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #11
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
The irony.

You presented the argument and never elaborated on any of those points besides obvious subjective feelings.

Why do i need to emphasize on the characters not being one-dimensional? If one engages watching in the show knows that's ridiculously stupid.
You clearly don't know how to use the word irony...

That's the point of the thread sherlock. You want me to write long a.ss paragraphs goin in depth so you could just post a "didn't read LOL" gif and then just say I'm wrong? No. You want specifics ask for them.

You need to do so because if you don't you're doing the exact same thing you claim I'm doing. If you aren't going to refute my "huge fallacy" why bring it up in the first place?

youknowmystelo said:
Thread title: Breaking Bad Is the Most Overrated Show on TV Right Now

Your ending argument: Is it the best show on TV at the moment? Yes.

Do you need me to bold it for you?
Best and overrated don't mean the same thing you idiot. I clearly stated directly after that sentence that it's the best show on TV right now BECAUSE the fall seasons haven't started yet. If the season continues into October when Dexter & The Walking Dead come back it won't be.

Yeah, you're one of the slow ones...
 09-06-2011, 03:29 PM         #12
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #13
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
I know I'm standing out

This dude clearly doesn't understand how TV scheduling works. Summer time television is not the best season for TV. Why do you think all of the great shows start in the fall?

Best on TV right now when there aren't that many great TV shows airing new episodes right now isn't saying much.

Can't believe I just had to explain that...
 09-06-2011, 03:33 PM         #14
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
You clearly don't know how to use the word irony...

That's the point of the thread sherlock. You want me to write long a.ss paragraphs goin in depth so you could just post a "didn't read LOL" gif and then just say I'm wrong? No. You want specifics ask for them.

You need to do so because if you don't you're doing the exact same thing you claim I'm doing. If you aren't going to refute my "huge fallacy" why bring it up in the first place?

Best and overrated don't mean the same thing you idiot. I clearly stated directly after that sentence that it's the best show on TV right now BECAUSE the fall seasons haven't started yet. If the season continues into October when Dexter & The Walking Dead come back it won't be.

Yeah, you're one of the slow ones...
Its irony because i stated your argument is vague, non-supporting criticism. Then you want me to emphasize on the arguments you presented with no back up.

Pity comeback. Don't get your feelings hurt because you can't explain why its overrated then make obscure statements like some of the characters are one-dimensional. Then you go the BX route of comparing it to other shows that are irreverent to its genre.
 6 years ago '05        #15
space
space
This guy just suggested The Walking Dead is better then Breaking Bad.

Ironically enough, The Walking Dead is better then Dexter, though.

09-06-2011, 03:37 PM         #16
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fade said:
I know I'm standing out

This dude clearly doesn't understand how TV scheduling works. Summer time television is not the best season for TV. Why do you think all of the great shows start in the fall?

Best on TV right now when there aren't that many great TV shows airing new episodes right now isn't saying much.

Can't believe I just had to explain that...
Your argument is all based on subjective instead of saying anything that is valid or has a point. What the hell kind of criticism is overrated because Dexter and Walking Dead aren't running right now!

Then the one-dimensional characters statement. Are you kidding me?
 6 years ago '11        #17
Retro 83 heat pts83 OP
space
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Its irony because i stated your argument is vague, non-supporting criticism. Then you want me to emphasize on the arguments you presented with no back up.
Your argument this your argument that. You keep crying about specifics when you haven't asked for anything specific.

What exactly do you want explained? If you can't answer that then bounce bruh. Don't keep telling me "explain why it sucks" you need to ask specifically "why this aspect of the show sucks" or "why do you believe character development sucks".

^ Is that really that hard?

youknowmystelo said:
Pity comeback. Don't get your feelings hurt because you can't explain why its overrated then make obscure statements like some of the characters are one-dimensional. Then you go the BX route of comparing it to other shows that are irreverent to its genre.
I'd be a grammar nazi but fu*k it you probably wouldn't understand it anyway. My feelings aren't hurt at all, I'm just laughing at you being just as vague as you claim I am.

When did I compare breaking bad to another show in this thread?

You're talkin in circles kidd...
 6 years ago '04        #18
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
Breaking Bad is the greatest television show ever. And by ending it on its 5th season will only solidify my belief.
 6 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 matelyan said:
Breaking Bad is the greatest television show ever. And by ending it on its 5th season will only solidify my belief.
 09-06-2011, 03:42 PM         #20
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did I compare breaking bad to another show in this thread?
And that's only because the fall seasons haven't started yet. Is it the best show on TV period like almost everybody says it is? NO.

Geez, are you stupid? Inbred right from the hip hop section.

Do you know what one-dimensional means? If you did you'll know why its a huge fallacy. Then you praise an "overrated" show by calling it the best on television at the moment. And your argument is once Dexter or Walking Dead starts it won't be? Are you that dense?

Point of the story is. Come correct and follow through your criticism with valid arguments. You'll save the courtesy of getting laughed at.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 09-06-2011 at 03:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy