The Jaguars will be releasing David Garrard today? (via Twitter) (pic)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
slipnslide85 88 heat pts88
space
space
$7,717 | Props total: 5088 5088
: mikewhoa:
 6 years ago '05        #62
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 iggyemu said:
How? Defenses gonna stick 9 guys in the box and drop the two corners and one safety. If his fantasy value changed with this news...then it dropped not increased. Ain't no defense respecting Luke McCown.
And defenses respected Garrard??
 6 years ago '05        #63
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
McCown tho mayne (his rating this preseason was good but he didn't have many attempts).... they better do something with that 8 mil before the season starts

im pissed
 09-06-2011, 04:09 PM         #64
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
McCown almost took his job last season. Then blew his ACL. Apparently McCown had the best camp out of all Quarterbacks and obviously he had the best preseason numbers too so... guess he just outplayed Garrard and that's why they cut him.

Just listened to Jay Glazer on NFL Network and he said the players in the locker room were NOT surprised by this move and said they thought it would of happened sooner. So i guess Garrard has been that bad in camp and preseason.

Honestly, I think Garrard lost the locker room too after throwing Mike Thomas under the bus after that Patriots preseason game. Notice the last game against the Rams too... it looked like the offensive line wasn't even blocking for him and he got crushed. Soon as McCown came in (with starters, against Rams starters) the offensive line never let anyone touch McCown... interesting.
 6 years ago '07        #65
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Just saw this too. Crazy...
 6 years ago '05        #66
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
Im gonna be real with yall...certain players.. not with the Jags anymore said if Camp was an even competition that McCown woulda been the starter last year and it was a business decision.. McCown has looked like the better Qb everytime he's played.
 6 years ago '07        #67
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Mysteryman said:
And defenses respected Garrard??

Enough to not stack the box. Garrard is a decent QB, McCown is the definition of scrub.

This news should devastate MoJo owners.
 09-06-2011, 04:21 PM         #68
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard about this a week ago, and the GM even said "We will carry 2 QBs" so when the final cuts came and they went with 3 QBs I was confused. Now it makes sense. They waited to cut him so teams like the Colts, a division rival, couldn't sign him sooner and bring him up to speed with their offense.
 6 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
Man fu*k that sh*t. Garrard has been sh*tted on down there for years by that a.sshat of a coach Del Rio. Garrard deserves better than they have treated him. Watch these fools be in the top draft pick convo at the end of the year while that f*ggot MJD is on twitter talking about guys in the playoffs injuries like he didnt have the same injury and shut it down the last three games with a playoff berth on the line.

Garrard is a boss and Del Rio should have been fired years ago!!!
 09-06-2011, 04:25 PM         #70
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Enough to not stack the box. Garrard is a decent QB, McCown is the definition of scrub.

This news should devastate MoJo owners.
You've never watched a Jaguars game apparently. No one was ever scared of Garrard. Or Leftwich when he was the starter. Jags haven't been a threat passing since Mark Brunell.

And actually you're wrong again, this is great news for MJD fantasy owners. It (usually) means more carries for him... meaning more points. But something tells me the Jags might actually pass MORE with McCown than they did with Garrard because McCown is actually a better passer. Still pretty average, but so was Garrard.
 6 years ago '07        #71
Dicemoney6 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 621 621
yes I'm glad we dropped Garrard, as a Jag fan I know how inconsistent Garrard was.. We needed a change, even if we don't have a great season this year its a change! and Gabbert is the future ...

at n*ggas sayin we made a bad move.. Garrard was trash!
 6 years ago '07        #72
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Got Cheeve? said:
McCown almost took his job last season. Then blew his ACL. Apparently McCown had the best camp out of all Quarterbacks and obviously he had the best preseason numbers too so... guess he just outplayed Garrard and that's why they cut him.

Just listened to Jay Glazer on NFL Network and he said the players in the locker room were NOT surprised by this move and said they thought it would of happened sooner. So i guess Garrard has been that bad in camp and preseason.

Honestly, I think Garrard lost the locker room too after throwing Mike Thomas under the bus after that Patriots preseason game. Notice the last game against the Rams too... it looked like the offensive line wasn't even blocking for him and he got crushed. Soon as McCown came in (with starters, against Rams starters) the offensive line never let anyone touch McCown... interesting.
This... after the preseason game he threw a few guys under the bus.
 6 years ago '04        #73
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
so much for Mike Thomas bein a potential sleeper pick in fantasy lol
 6 years ago '04        #74
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Random Heroes said:
every time its a fu*king thread about a QB you fu*king say the redskins, worry about your city flooding fam.

man we dont want no more black Quarterbacks

fu*k black QBs no more for us

That's an excellent point.

So lets say 2wins? Will that suffice for Skins fans or is 1 good enough??

Oh yeah fu*k Mike Shanahan with a big black dildo too!

Anyhow, DG will be picked up by weeks end...
 09-06-2011, 04:37 PM         #75
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
so much for Mike Thomas bein a potential sleeper pick in fantasy lol
Actually dude... i'd hold on to him. Call me crazy but I think he'll produce better with a more pass oriented QB who can actually see the whole field.
 09-06-2011, 04:39 PM         #76
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
time to bring Mark Brunell back
 6 years ago '05        #77
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
 Got Cheeve? said:
You've never watched a Jaguars game apparently. No one was ever scared of Garrard. Or Leftwich when he was the starter. Jags haven't been a threat passing since Mark Brunell.

And actually you're wrong again, this is great news for MJD fantasy owners. It (usually) means more carries for him... meaning more points. But something tells me the Jags might actually pass MORE with McCown than they did with Garrard because McCown is actually a better passer. Still pretty average, but so was Garrard.

QB rating 2010

1 Tom Brady
2 Philip Rivers
3 Aaron Rodgers
4 Michael Vick
5 Ben Roethlisberger
6 Josh Freeman
7 Joe Flacco
8 Matt Cassel
9 Matt Schaub
10 Peyton Manning
11 Matt Ryan
12 Drew Brees

13 David Garrard
14 Jon Kitna
15 Kyle Orton
16 Jay Cutler
17 Eli Manning
18 Jason Campbell
19 Carson Palmer
20 Kerry Collins

Garrad proven that he is a good qb....and he can create his own yardage

Gabbert is the future..... but i'm not sold on McCown
 6 years ago '06        #78
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
mccown is butt juice
 6 years ago '07        #79
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,325 | Props total: 69887 69887
this fumbling guy is soooo bad.

Finally!!!!!!

My jags did well here. Accuracy is terrible, madden proves it by a longshot
 6 years ago '04        #80
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
Wonder if Colts will pick him up since Peyton is looking dunzooo fu*k Collins...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy