760,918... (Tha Carter 4 sales - only 68% reported)

most viewed right now
 205
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 123
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '11        #1
15657 pageviews
219 comments


shellz386 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 5376 5376
760,918... (Tha Carter 4 sales - only 68% reported)
 

 

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 HITS Daily Double: Building Album Sales Chart

congrats wayne fans...

219 comments for "760,918... (Tha Carter 4 sales - only 68% reported)"

 7 years ago '11        #2
HCMoney 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 914 914
 7 years ago '05        #3
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
760k at 68% ?????

"i'm planking on a million"
 7 years ago '05        #4
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,676 | Props total: 493 493
I'm getting nervous. This n*gga may sell a mil in a week
 7 years ago '05        #5
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
did anyone over 18 really waste money on this album?

Jay definitely lost for their album not leaking and still only selling half of C4, but C4 is traaaash
 09-06-2011, 12:21 PM         #6
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bourbon Finest said:
I'm getting nervous. This n*gga may sell a mil in a week




 7 years ago '10        #7
Kool Aid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,052 | Props total: 2371 2371
Wayne bout to go a million in a week again??
I see you
 7 years ago '05        #8
Bourbon Finest 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$1,676 | Props total: 493 493
 Marvin Hagler said:



I gotta pay 50 bucks to a n*gga if he sell over a mil
 7 years ago '11        #9
miltowner 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$874 | Props total: 0 0
first page?
 7 years ago '05        #10
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,038 | Props total: 28505 28505
Congrats To Lil Wayne Fans That Went Out and Cop The Album. No Excuses...The n*gga Won Thanks To His Fans. IMO The Album Disappoints and Could of Been Better. It Is What It Is...Again Congrats To Wayne Fans.
 7 years ago '08        #11
Eagles All Day 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$34,354 | Props total: 15542 15542
Good look for hiphop...

Album is not good but thats another story
 7 years ago '10        #12
Ant McQueen 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 7072 7072
 stl12188 said:
did anyone over 18 really waste money on this album?

Jay definitely lost for their album not leaking and still only selling half of C4, but C4 is traaaash
The totals are what matter most. Plenty of albums have come out the gate strong only to have a huge drop off. Then you have those cases where an album gets off to a slow start but consistently climbs up the charts little by little (ex: Robin Thicke - The Evolution of Robin Thicke.. it only sold 20,000 copies during the first week, but went on to sell over 2 million). Hell, MBDTF had better first week sales than The Blueprint 3, but it kinda stalled at 1.1 -1.2M total sales while The Blueprint 3 is at 1.9M on it's way to 2M.
 7 years ago '05        #13
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,317 | Props total: 19472 19472
Majority of those sales are from females though, with a few male groupies in there was well.
 09-06-2011, 12:31 PM         #14
pabloescobarjr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


68% only? if the pace keeps up that's over 1,100,000 copies.
 7 years ago '11        #15
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #16
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 52 52
 Ant McQueen said:
The totals are what matter most. Plenty of albums have come out the gate strong only to have a huge drop off. Then you have those cases where an album gets off to a slow start but consistently climbs up the charts little by little (ex: Robin Thicke - The Evolution of Robin Thicke.. it only sold 20,000 copies during the first week, but went on to sell over 2 million). Hell, MBDTF had better first week sales than The Blueprint 3, but it kinda stalled at 1.1 -1.2M total sales while The Blueprint 3 is at 1.9M on it's way to 2M.
no offense but totals might matter to some people, but to real hip-hop fans totals don't mean sh*t. Blueprint 3 was a.ss too. His first single was aimed at 15 year old high school girls though, so it's not very surprising. I just wanted to know if anyone over 18 really gave their money to this dude.

and before everyone calls me a hater, I was a Weezy fan up until about C2, after that dude dumbed his rhymes down hard. Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing though if I was trying to get paid, but as a fan I can't listen to his ABC rhymes that my 13 year old sister could write.
 09-06-2011, 12:41 PM         #17
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bourbon Finest said:
I gotta pay 50 bucks to a n*gga if he sell over a mil

oh sh*t breh :sadcam:


aye all jokes aside i think u good pimpin. these thangs aint all that accurate so dont trip
 09-06-2011, 12:42 PM         #18
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #19
I_Am_Hiphop134 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,923 | Props total: 157 157
As a Wayne fan im proud, but honestly he let me down this album. Straight up
 7 years ago '10        #20
Ant McQueen 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 7072 7072
 stl12188 said:
no offense but totals might matter to some people, but to real hip-hop fans totals don't mean sh*t. Blueprint 3 was a.ss too. His first single was aimed at 15 year old high school girls though, so it's not very surprising. I just wanted to know if anyone over 18 really gave their money to this dude.

and before everyone calls me a hater, I was a Weezy fan up until about C2, after that dude dumbed his rhymes down hard. Can't say I wouldn't do the same thing though if I was trying to get paid, but as a fan I can't listen to his ABC rhymes that my 13 year old sister could write.
Sales aren't a big deal to me because I'm not reaping any of the benefits. 3 of my favorite rappers are Q-Tip, Devin The Dude, and Mos Def.. I'm definitely not concerned with sales, LOL. All I'm saying is that when it comes to sales there's more than the first week.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
27 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
62 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
39 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
138 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy