Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2011, 09:12 PM         #101
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eli the biggest bi*ch of all of them

margrit whole personality did a 360 from last year....she a down a.ss bi*ch

i loved the jail seen with chalky....excellent acting and dialog between the two...i like how they set that whole sequence up

jimmy vs nulky is coming soon...
 6 years ago '10        #102
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
anyone have a dl link? nm i think i found one...

Last edited by shadydre85; 10-02-2011 at 10:29 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #103
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 6 years ago '07        #104
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 tonystarks21 said:
it was jimmy mom thats why jimmy was asking her how much he is worth or something because he knew she was tryna poison him and k!ll him so she or probably jimmy can inherit the money

this episode was crazy though fu*king kkk ppl going off on the n*ggass chalky a G, but smh@ da white ppl getting mad for chalky shooting the kkk member like wtf they attacked them first wtf do they expect them to do lol
You do know what era this is in right?
 6 years ago '10        #105
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
Margaret Shroeder is a hell of a woman. You rarely find a woman with the confidence, intelligence, sophistication she has. When she took out the ledger book and the money bag and told Nucky the real deal, and when she told him to come to bed, I got chills, I thought what life would be like with a women like that. A real alpha female. The show is getting better and better as it goes on.
 6 years ago '10        #106
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 DrX said:
eli the biggest bi*ch of all of them

margrit whole personality did a 360 from last year....she a down a.ss bi*ch

i loved the jail seen with chalky....excellent acting and dialog between the two...i like how they set that whole sequence up

jimmy vs nulky is coming soon...
Who the f*ck is that? The Chalky scenes were fantastic. The acting and writing on this show is exceptional. I hope HBO orders a season 3.
 6 years ago '04        #107
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
 Dextromethorphan said:
He was sent to jail to protect him...
That's my point. If he wasn't in jail, then he would be lynched, & nobody would bebrought to justice. Blacks had sh*tty rights back then.
 6 years ago '08        #108
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31

now theres some of what i was missing
 6 years ago '05        #109
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Turning on Nucky?

6 years ago '10        #110
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
two solid episodes...something big will happen in 3 I bet
 6 years ago '04        #111
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
Yup.. this show just keeps getting better. IDK why people think this is so boring..the story is pretty interesting IMO.
 6 years ago '04        #112
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
Margaret is a down a.ss bi*ch. Jimmy making moves. gonna be interesting to see how this sh*t turns out with them trying to overthrow nucky. the commodore is a slick old fu*k. liked the benny "sigel" scenes. want more capone but damn its only been 2 eps. great show doe. cant see how n*ggas be saying its boring. if you watched season 1 then you would understand it more. every storyline has been expanded and got better. its not a fu*king action series. i just love the time that its set in. prohibition era. sh*t is the truth and fu*k whoever don't like it
 10-03-2011, 11:21 AM         #113
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so far this season been great
 6 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
Margaret is a down a.ss bi*ch. Jimmy making moves. gonna be interesting to see how this sh*t turns out with them trying to overthrow nucky. the commodore is a slick old fu*k. liked the benny "sigel" scenes. want more capone but damn its only been 2 eps. great show doe. cant see how n*ggas be saying its boring. if you watched season 1 then you would understand it more. every storyline has been expanded and got better. its not a fu*king action series. i just love the time that its set in. prohibition era. sh*t is the truth and fu*k whoever don't like it
You're like the tenth person to say that. I honestly have no idea how any fan of this show could NOT see how a lot of people view it as slow and boring. I'm a fan of the show, but if you can't see how slow the pacing is then I don't know what to tell you about your observational skills. Not saying thats a bad thing (about the show), just saying it's not for everyone.

It's definitely not a show I could sit down and watch back-to-back-to-back episodes of. The one week between episodes is perfect for a show like this. That's unfortunately the reason I couldn't really get into Mad Men, because I didn't get into it at the beginning, then when I tried to go back and catch up on the first couple seasons, it was unbearably boring watching episode after episode, even though I'll be the first to admit it is a great show if you pace yourself watching it.
 6 years ago '04        #115
dtownboy313 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're like the tenth person to say that. I honestly have no idea how any fan of this show could NOT see how a lot of people view it as slow and boring. I'm a fan of the show, but if you can't see how slow the pacing is then I don't know what to tell you about your observational skills. Not saying thats a bad thing (about the show), just saying it's not for everyone.

It's definitely not a show I could sit down and watch back-to-back-to-back episodes of. The one week between episodes is perfect for a show like this. That's unfortunately the reason I couldn't really get into Mad Men, because I didn't get into it at the beginning, then when I tried to go back and catch up on the first couple seasons, it was unbearably boring watching episode after episode, even though I'll be the first to admit it is a great show if you pace yourself watching it.
right it's not for everyone. me personally i like movies (series) that are based on true events. to me it makes it even more intriguing because some sh*t really happened. i like history and seeing what it was like back then. but i feel you doe. like what else do you watch doe?? this ain't no action packed series. it's following a storyline.
 6 years ago '04        #116
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
If you are not a fan, then STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!! I'm not a fan of alot of shows, but I'm not gonna keep going into the threads and complain about how much they suck. Im tired of haters diluting this thread with the same old hate posts. If you don't like the show, then GO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE. Nobody cares that you don't like the show, so why do you keep making a point of it.
 6 years ago '05        #117
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
right it's not for everyone. me personally i like movies (series) that are based on true events. to me it makes it even more intriguing because some sh*t really happened. i like history and seeing what it was like back then. but i feel you doe. like what else do you watch doe?? this ain't no action packed series. it's following a storyline.
What do I watch?

1a.Breaking Bad
1b.Game Of Thrones
3.Justified
4.Fringe

That's my top 4 currently on TV.

The rest in no order,

The Vampire Diaries (No homo)
The Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire
The k!lling
Strike Back

That's off the top of my head, I know for a fact I'm missing anywhere from like 2-5 shows I watch regularly. Then there's a couple comedies thrown in there like Curb Your Enthusiasm and It's Always Sunny.

My top 5 all time is probably,

1.Battlestar Galactica
2.The Soprano's
3.The Shield
4.Oz
5.Lost

In that order. Although that order changes pretty regularly in that 2-4 range. #1 is locked in and #5 is locked in. Although the show I had the most fun watching and discussing was undoubtedly Lost. Breaking Bad has a solid shot at cracking that top 5 or at least forcing me to make it a top 6 when its all said and done this time next year.

Edit: I also just started watching "Alpha's" and "Terra Nova", but its far to early for me to form an opinion on either.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-03-2011 at 03:21 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
you aintttt lying man, to be honest it took me like a few months to finish episode 1

i tried to watch it and i got bored and took me until a few weeks ago to watch it again and finish it, yes the show is very slow pace sometimes wen im watching it at night I fall asleep and shyt. But the show is very good, im loving season 2 so far.

anyways we watch a lot of the same shows

How is Fringe wut type of show is it? and I never heard of Justified is it good, gotta check out The Strike.

Also Mad Men is a great show yes its slow but I caught up with all the seasons within a few weeks

If you're a Sci-Fi fan, Fringe is the best Sci-Fi show currently on the air. Just started season 4 two weeks ago. Justified is great and has the best acting on TV along with Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones, Mad Men and Boardwalk, imo.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 10-03-2011 at 04:28 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #119
dtownboy313 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
What do I watch?

1a.Breaking Bad
1b.Game Of Thrones
3.Justified
4.Fringe

That's my top 4 currently on TV.

The rest in no order,

The Vampire Diaries (No homo)
The Walking Dead
Boardwalk Empire
The k!lling
Strike Back

That's off the top of my head, I know for a fact I'm missing anywhere from like 2-5 shows I watch regularly. Then there's a couple comedies thrown in there like Curb Your Enthusiasm and It's Always Sunny.

My top 5 all time is probably,

1.Battlestar Galactica
2.The Soprano's
3.The Shield
4.Oz
5.Lost

In that order. Although that order changes pretty regularly in that 2-4 range. #1 is locked in and #5 is locked in. Although the show I had the most fun watching and discussing was undoubtedly Lost. Breaking Bad has a solid shot at cracking that top 5 or at least forcing me to make it a top 6 when its all said and done this time next year.

Edit: I also just started watching "Alpha's" and "Terra Nova", but its far to early for me to form an opinion on either.
what is breaking bad about doe??? heard alot about never watched it doe....
 6 years ago '07        #120
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,220 | Props total: 19895 19895
Fringe is prob gonna get canned ratings dont look so hot.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now