Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #881
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
whens the next season start i dotn thiink i want to wait until fall
 6 years ago '09        #882
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
maybe next season murder inc will be introduced.
 6 years ago '04        #883
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,384 | Props total: 6411 6411
 WasabiTuna said:
murder inc didn't start until they made the commission and i thought the commission didn't start til after rothstein died

murder, inc not coming around til at least season 4 if it gets that far

Last edited by justinjones; 12-15-2011 at 10:53 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #884
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 WasabiTuna said:
it would have to be an early murder inc.....like what they were before they became infamous, they already got meyer lanksky but bugsy is still a kid on the show.....a retard acting kid at that

and the syndicate hasnt been formed yet but like i said we already got luciano...meyer lanksy...capone...and bugsy, i expect to see the big meeting they have in atlantic city in maybe season 4 or 5

quick question to you guys.........

boardwalk empire main star is nucky.....but we already know nucky cant be boss forever.....his reign will eventually end, so in the long run do you think the show can switch who the star or stars of the show is or even just make it more about atlantic city and the characters in atlantic city and around the boardwalk....kind of like games of thrones where anyone can get k!lled and stars and charcters will come and go unlike shows like soprano where charcters like tony cant die and if he does/did it happens in the series finale
 6 years ago '11        #885
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
I think Richard should go with Chalkie White and be part of a lil side crew or something...

but also remember Jimmys dying wish to him was that he "came home from the war" mentally so maybe he raises Jimmys son and lives happily ever after
 6 years ago '09        #886
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I think Richard should go with Chalkie White and be part of a lil side crew or something...

but also remember Jimmys dying wish to him was that he "came home from the war" mentally so maybe he raises Jimmys son and lives happily ever after
chalky owes jimmy and richard though........other then ending the strike what else was chalky suppose to give jimmy in return of the klansmen and the money for the dead blacks
 6 years ago '10        #887
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,410 | Props total: 2357 2357
 Jacc Blacc said:
it would have to be an early murder inc.....like what they were before they became infamous, they already got meyer lanksky but bugsy is still a kid on the show.....a retard acting kid at that

and the syndicate hasnt been formed yet but like i said we already got luciano...meyer lanksy...capone...and bugsy, i expect to see the big meeting they have in atlantic city in maybe season 4 or 5

boardwalk empire main star is nucky.....but we already know nucky cant be boss forever.....his reign will eventually end, so in the long run do you think the show can switch who the star or stars of the show is or even just make it more about atlantic city and the characters in atlantic city and around the boardwalk....kind of like games of thrones where anyone can get k!lled and stars and charcters will come and go unlike shows like soprano where charcters like tony cant die and if he does/did it happens in the series finale
i think it def can be done but you would need somone to fill the shoes of its predisasor and nucky would be big shoes to fill they already got that prob now with jimmy being gone.
 6 years ago '05        #888
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 Jacc Blacc said:

from what I read the show barely held on to get renewed for a third season, the third will probably be the last so I expect Nucky to remain boss throughout the show
 6 years ago '08        #889
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 1233 1233
 Sizzler01 said:
from what I read the show barely held on to get renewed for a third season, the third will probably be the last so I expect Nucky to remain boss throughout the show
Word is that season 3 is supposed to be set 10 years after the end of season 2.
 6 years ago '10        #890
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
ummmm it's a bit weird he let his kid stay with his mother...............
 6 years ago '07        #891
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,206 | Props total: 19860 19860
 Sizzler01 said:
Barely got renewed? It was renewed after 3 episodes this season lol you heard wrong.

The second-season finale of "Boardwalk Empire" drew 3 million viewers Sunday night, on par with the first-season closer.

HBO skein also drew 834,000 for a repeat showing later in the evening to bring the total to 3.8 million. Pay cabler has renewed the Atlantic City-set Prohibition drama for a third season, and the Terence Winter-created skein looks to be a longtime player for HBO.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-15-2011 at 07:54 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #892
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
what?? really??? season 1 got some many awrds and accolades and season 2 is even better then season 1.........who told you they almost didnt get renewed?????

this aint how to make it in america , this is boardwalk empire
 6 years ago '09        #893
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
i cant front, when the kid was on the horse and jimmys mother was gonna ta\ke him off i thought she was gonna make a refrence about kissing her grandson's dikk or something weird like that, i was sitting there like "here it comes.....here it comes........" lol
 6 years ago '09        #894
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Barely got renewed? It was renewed after 3 episodes this season lol you heard wrong.
props.......i knew that last post didnt make no sense
 6 years ago '08        #895
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5812 5812
 Dextromethorphan said:
There's nothing weird with that. There's nothing wrong with any of that.
 6 years ago '08        #896
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5812 5812

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #897
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
jimmys mom
 6 years ago '11        #898
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Dextromethorphan said:
She gon be pushin 40 (50 or 60 maybe lol) when the kid is 18 and can give her the pipe she wants, i think menapause will take care of everything
 6 years ago '04        #899
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
jimmys mom
Easily the baddest chick in 1913

fu*k this show. R.I.P. Jimmy.
 6 years ago '07        #900
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 AxelFoley said:
Jimmy was k!lled because of the attempt on Nucky's life. Jimmy told Nucky that it was Eli's idea, and Eli said it was Jimmy's. So @ the end of the day Nucky was going to k!ll either Eli or Jimmy, he chose to believe his brother, so he k!lled Jimmy.
you ever think Eli was left alive because he is supposed to copp to those charge Nucki was accused of??

Nucky is not doing Eli any favors he knows how to use people and Eli will continue breathing until its not useful for him to do so anymore
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy