Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #861
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 Jacc Blacc said:
only thing i hated about the episode is the last scene with knucky and thoise 2 or 3 guys....the same guys who left team kucky and started rocking we love you commodre shirts....how knucky so quick to k!ll jimmy, let his brother eat them charges, k!ll his enemies but allow those same fukkin crabs around him like all is well???

sh*t if it wasnt for jimmy and richard making ole boy sign that suicide note/letter to the DA knucky wouldnt have been in such a great position

jimmy made things right with knucky by doing that....he made things right with chalky with bringing them kkk's to chalkys spot and paying like 5k for every black k!lled instead of 3k or something like that.....and he made things right for his son by ripping up commodre's will........so the way i look at it.....if richard becomes guardian to jimmys son he will have the money to build a small team and get his guns up, the blacks should respect him since he helped chalky out, but im afraid 2 face dont have the mental stability........i know he is probably a great strategist and soldier but a boss??? not sure, doubt it

but knucky might have bootleg and liquor money coming in but isnt he kind of a.ssed out since he said the majority of his money is tied up in the land deal, now he no longer owns the land so the majority of his money is gone right????

and how many years or seasons are they running this series, i think maybe 2 more seasons...and then end it....
Why are you purposely spelling NUCKY incorrectly? It's one of the most obnoxious things I've ever witnessed on a message board.
 6 years ago '09        #862
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 Vos said:
Why are you purposely spelling NUCKY incorrectly? It's one of the most obnoxious things I've ever witnessed on a message board.

didnt realize i was spelling "nucky's" name wrong, but now that i know it pisses you off im gonna start spelling knucky like this on purpose
 6 years ago '07        #863
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
Eli was just means to an end, he needed him to catch that case. He shall be k!lled next season.
 6 years ago '10        #864
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,180 | Props total: 8249 8249
 KREW said:
Jimmy's murder is going to eat at Nucky next season if he finds out that Jimmy was the only one who didn't want it to happen.
I think he already knew that Jimmy didn't want to do it, because Nucky already knew that he wasn't really a leader and he couldn't make a decision like that. Especially after what Jimmy said to him he was basically saying I dont want to do this but I have to
 6 years ago '09        #865
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
Jimmy moms bad tho
 6 years ago '10        #866
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
i dont think i can still watch this sh*t... and i dont see this show getting any better than it is now they k!lled off one of my fav charecters now my second fav charecter richard is going to have no place in the show cuz jimmy is gone. ther is realy no reason to keep watching this sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #867
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,218 | Props total: 7089 7089
 shadydre85 said:
i dont think i can still watch this sh*t... and i dont see this show getting any better than it is now they k!lled off one of my fav charecters now my second fav charecter richard is going to have no place in the show cuz jimmy is gone. ther is realy no reason to keep watching this sh*t.
Patience my friend.. These writers are no joke...
 6 years ago '10        #868
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 D.IrIsH said:
Patience my friend.. These writers are no joke...
im going to try but terence winter already has 2 strikes against him he fu*ked up the last season of sopranos and now this with jimmy getting k!lled. one more and his a.ss is out and so am I.
 6 years ago '10        #869
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9898 9898
Jimmy was a hoe. Dumb a.ss dudes going against the genius that is Nucky Thompson.

I wanna see that bi*ch Margaret get hers to. Then Nucky helper for fukn his bi*ch.
 6 years ago '11        #870
Rotza 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 277 277
 ManWithoutFear! said:
but he's based off a real person. same with Nucky. does anyone else find that strange though? that they changed the names and characters of the real Enoch and Jimmy but kept the other "known gangster's" names in tact?
who is Jimmy based off of?
 6 years ago '05        #871
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,897 | Props total: 5716 5716
 JayDawn said:
Jimmy was a hoe. Dumb a.ss dudes going against the genius that is Nucky Thompson.

I wanna see that bi*ch Margaret get hers to. Then Nucky helper for fukn his bi*ch.
nucky is fu*ked if he tries anythin cause margaret has nuckys irish bodyguard
 6 years ago '11        #872
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Emperor85 said:
nucky is fu*ked if he tries anythin cause margaret has nuckys irish bodyguard
Anyone could get got including that potato eating f*ggot

Nucky has (re)achieved boss status.

:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '09        #873
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
im going to try but terence winter already has 2 strikes against him he fu*ked up the last season of sopranos and now this with jimmy getting k!lled. one more and his a.ss is out and so am I.
you didnt like the last season of sopranos

tony and phil going to war was entertaining as fukk imo
 6 years ago '09        #874
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Rotza said:
who is Jimmy based off of?
he was based off of Jimmy Boyd who was a princeton dropout and a ww1 veteran (just like jimmy on boardwalk) and he was nuckys left hand man, but he wasnt the commodores son in real life and he wasnt some stickup kid and a k!ller......just a lacky

or atleast thats what they're saying on the boardwalk messageboards
 6 years ago '04        #875
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Jacc Blacc said:

season 6 of sopranos was horrible with a horrible series finale
 6 years ago '10        #876
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

My bad I ment to say the last eps
 6 years ago '05        #877
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 kyh0mpb said:
And I’m a.ssuming Richard Harrow will continue as a key player?
Yes, Harrow will continue to be part of the show, absolutely.

I think he will be Jimmy's mom's muscle because she controls all the commodores money since Jimmy left it to his son
 6 years ago '08        #878
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 1235 1235
 TDH Music said:
Jimmy was k!lled because he was a threat...thats it...no one else is really a threat, eli is blood, the rest of those clowns are just followers...but jimmy was a threat to Nucky and everything that he worked so hard to obtain...he had to go
Jimmy was k!lled because of the attempt on Nucky's life. Jimmy told Nucky that it was Eli's idea, and Eli said it was Jimmy's. So @ the end of the day Nucky was going to k!ll either Eli or Jimmy, he chose to believe his brother, so he k!lled Jimmy.
 6 years ago '04        #879
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
It was either going to be Eli or Jimmy. I guess Nucky's last decision was resting on Eli deciding to do the stretch for his brother. If he didn't take the offer, he was the one to get got. Since Nucky could still benefit from Eli, Jimmy had to go. Jimmy was no more use to Nucky.
 6 years ago '09        #880
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 AxelFoley said:
Jimmy was k!lled because of the attempt on Nucky's life. Jimmy told Nucky that it was Eli's idea, and Eli said it was Jimmy's. So @ the end of the day Nucky was going to k!ll either Eli or Jimmy, he chose to believe his brother, so he k!lled Jimmy.
i guarantee you if Eli didnt fall in line with taking those charges and doing the time, Nuck would have k!lled him also.......Nuck only needs Eli alive so the murder charges dont fall on him......that way the murder case goes away and since jimmy and richard already made dude sign that suicide note, the political charges will probably go away permanently also

sh*t im betting Eli dies early in the next season.........i think everyone is really worried what the writers will do with richards character though...........will he be his own man or will he be a puppet for the mother
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago