Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #841
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
i know its unlikely but i could see them jumping 10 to 20 years into the future though they would lose the prohibition era appeal of the show if its 20 years
 6 years ago '10        #842
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,158 | Props total: 8167 8167
Intellectually Jimmy was on Par with Rothstein and Nucky, but he was a soldier not a boss and he knew it, he knew he was wrong for going at Nucky and he realized it at the end that out of all the people in his life, Nucky was the only one who truly loved him. Not even his mom or dad cared about him like Nucky did. And he betrayed him, and Nucky realized that because he was just as "smart" as him he had no choice but to take him out.

Eli is an idiot and so is everyone else around him thats why Nucky is so powerful. Margaret is the female Jimmy and soon enough Nucky or Eli gonna put her in a box.

Dope ending to season 2:applause:
 6 years ago '05        #843
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
I just thought it was so G how Jimmy knew he was gonna die & so did Harrow but Harrow didnt try to stop him he respected Jimmy decision on some soldier/respect sh*t & Jimmy went to meet up with em anyway.

Next season they kinda hinted that a young lion bout to come in the game I hope he on some Marlo in the wire type sh*t

Here ya go -->

6 years ago '10        #844
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
Are you guys really riding with Jimmy like that? He was disloyal, betrayed the man that gave him so much, got his wife k!lled and fu*kED HIS OWN MOM! Nucky had no choice but to k!ll him and he deserved to die. Some of you are acting like Nucky did him dirty or something.
 6 years ago '10        #845
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 WalterWhite said:
My pops texted me mad as sh*t, talking about boycottin season 3
n*gga thers thousands of people that are doing this check the boardwalk empire facebook page people are heated over there about jimmy.

as for me if the first eps of season 3 isnt to my liking im done with this show. i got a bad feeling its going to go down hill from here.
 6 years ago '10        #846
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 pistol peter said:
this show just committed suicide

fu*k nucky
this^^^
 6 years ago '10        #847
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Lamar Burton said:
Are you guys really riding with Jimmy like that? He was disloyal, betrayed the man that gave him so much, got his wife k!lled and fu*kED HIS OWN MOM! Nucky had no choice but to k!ll him and he deserved to die. Some of you are acting like Nucky did him dirty or something.
everyone that went agianst nucky got a fu*king pass even eli but jimmy dosent?? it makes no sence at all thats why im pissed pluse nucky was the only father figuar jimmy ever had they could have worked sh*t out and made it right like jimmy did in the beging of the final eps. to me they k!lled toney soprano in this sh*t. and didnt care and the way the the writer did it was gay as fu*k. i think this sh*t has alot more to do with the guy that plays jimmy. how he was having problems on the set of the show so instead of replacing him (which they new they couldnt do) they decide to k!ll him off. fu*k TERNCE WINTER! YOU fu*kED EVERYTHING UP JUST LIKE YOU DID ON THE LAST EPS OF SOPRANOS! ...PEICE OF sh*t!
 6 years ago '05        #848
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
They just wanted jimmy (pitt) off the show cause the whole ending didnt make sense, eli, capone, lucky, lansky, the mother, all had a role in nucks shooting, jimmy was the only one who was against having him k!lled, the one who never wanted to k!ll nuck ending up paying for it, so it makes it obvious that it was off show problems that really ended his character run, cause most of the season was building his character up
 6 years ago '10        #849
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 hbk83 said:
They just wanted jimmy (pitt) off the show cause the whole ending didnt make sense, eli, capone, lucky, lansky, the mother, all had a role in nucks shooting, jimmy was the only one who was against having him k!lled, the one who never wanted to k!ll nuck ending up paying for it, so it makes it obvious that it was off show problems that really ended his character run, cause most of the season was building his character up
THIS PRETY MUCH CONFIRMED WHAT YOU SAID...

"Michael saw the way it was shaping up and he came into my office and he was all, “Are you guys considering where this is heading? Is Eli going to die? Have you thought about k!lling me?” And I said, “Yeah, we actually have. All I will tell you is everything is on the table. It could go this way, it could go that way. I don’t know.” Up until episode 9, I wasn’t 100 percent sure this is where we were going to go. I was pretty sure. I wanted to reserve my right to change my mind up until the last minute so I didn’t want to tell him. So he didn’t know officially until right before the script for [the finale] came out. He had a very strong suspicion and I was certainly preparing him for it. But Michael is an artist. He’s a phenomenal actor, and part of the challenge is to keep reinventing the series. He’s very much about doing what’s best for the show and the character. In terms of the storytelling, he totally got it. He really loved doing the show, but he’s also a guy who likes to do different things. I think he understands this was the single most powerful thing you could have done on the show."

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-12-2011 at 11:26 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #850
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Everyone else got a pass cus they are also mobsters with connections to people nucky does business with, he's a political gangster he don't got the muscle to take out all of them but Jimmy was a problem in his own city with no mob backing other than himself and harrow and well Eli is his brother.

I think Nucky will deal with more problems from that lawyer lady as she will rebuild her case and the cop that went to jail for k!llin Hans Schroeder knows Eli k!lled that one dude with the wrench. If that cop flips on Eli, pressure in Eli again to either save himself n turn on nucky again.
 6 years ago '06        #851
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
And I’m a.ssuming Richard Harrow will continue as a key player?
Yes, Harrow will continue to be part of the show, absolutely.

6 years ago '06        #852
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
they didnt k!ll jimmy cause of him being dropped by his talent agency

apparently UTA (his former agency) contacted that gossip site after jimmy da don () left them for WME, which is another agency..and most likely did it to make him look bad

here's an article on the lady who wrote the article for that deadline site which first published the news of him getting "fired"

6 years ago '09        #853
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 1LynguisticMind said:
So Nucky basically k!lled his son yet let his fu*k up brother, the one who pushed for nuckys murder live?
you know the fukked up part...i think the ONLY reason he let eli live is because he needed eli to plead guilty to the murder and to say he did it on his own accords and that nucky didnt tell him to do it, you heard knucky...you'll only do 2 years max......he basically made eli fall on the sword......then he marries margaret so she cant testify against him......this might sound crazy but i bet knucky sends someone to k!ll eli in jail

the last episode shows that knucky is more dark then we think, we see him joking and being a decent father to them kids and we think "that knucky aint that bad" but im starting to think knucky is a much more darker character then we see right now.......i bet when he was working for the commodore he was probably k!lling alot of people, then again when he shot jimmy his aim was off........and he was close as fukk

i hate how jimmy lost his wife.....his dad...his adopted dad......everything....all jimmy had to do was wear the crown and follow thru.....he should have been a man of his word and paid manny what he owed manny and instead of using no name a.ssasins he should have used richard, you telling me richard couldnt have scoped knucky and manny out on that sniper tip

c'mon....thats what richard does.....once jimmy got the crown he became arrogant, power hungry, and he lost sight of what the goal was, we will miss you jimmy, fukk you tim tebow
 6 years ago '09        #854
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
only thing i hated about the episode is the last scene with knucky and thoise 2 or 3 guys....the same guys who left team kucky and started rocking we love you commodre shirts....how knucky so quick to k!ll jimmy, let his brother eat them charges, k!ll his enemies but allow those same fukkin crabs around him like all is well???

sh*t if it wasnt for jimmy and richard making ole boy sign that suicide note/letter to the DA knucky wouldnt have been in such a great position

jimmy made things right with knucky by doing that....he made things right with chalky with bringing them kkk's to chalkys spot and paying like 5k for every black k!lled instead of 3k or something like that.....and he made things right for his son by ripping up commodre's will........so the way i look at it.....if richard becomes guardian to jimmys son he will have the money to build a small team and get his guns up, the blacks should respect him since he helped chalky out, but im afraid 2 face dont have the mental stability........i know he is probably a great strategist and soldier but a boss??? not sure, doubt it

but knucky might have bootleg and liquor money coming in but isnt he kind of a.ssed out since he said the majority of his money is tied up in the land deal, now he no longer owns the land so the majority of his money is gone right????

and how many years or seasons are they running this series, i think maybe 2 more seasons...and then end it....
 6 years ago '11        #855
mrkush2 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
this is one of my favorite shows right.u never know whats going to happen.i like the way its shot and the twists.
 6 years ago '04        #856
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 4839 4839
Jimmy's murder is going to eat at Nucky next season if he finds out that Jimmy was the only one who didn't want it to happen.
 6 years ago '05        #857
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I hate Margaret. I guess it's good acting, but I want to punch her for being so stupid.
 6 years ago '05        #858
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 467 467
 KREW said:
Jimmy's murder is going to eat at Nucky next season if he finds out that Jimmy was the only one who didn't want it to happen.
Thing is who will tell him? If anybody admits involvement then they will be gone, rothsteins men cant say sh*t, maybe capone will.

Maybe Richard
 6 years ago '05        #859
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 cowlersleycowle said:
Thing is who will tell him? If anybody admits involvement then they will be gone, rothsteins men cant say sh*t, maybe capone will.

Maybe Richard
This, i think richard will shed some light on everything and nucky realize he cant trust anyone, somehow he gets involved in the heroin business and i'm expecting rothsteins death next season, im curious to how they will let it play out. Boardwalk might end next season with capone and lucky spin offs
 6 years ago '06        #860
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
the fu*ked up part is that jimmy knew he made a mistake in betraying knucky and would be more likely to stay loyal to him now than somebody like eli
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now