Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #821
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2354 2354
 C.R.I.P. said:
I hope that n*gga Owen impregnates Margaret and then does a indian hump dance in Nucky's presence to celebrate.
 6 years ago '06        #822
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
jimmy knew they were going to k!ll him..he should've taken richard with him and picked them off one by one
 12-12-2011, 04:51 PM         #823
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess richard will become a omar type character....a one man machine, robbing and extorting bosses
 12-12-2011, 04:56 PM         #824
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
to the people mad.......how the fukk can 2 men go to war trying to k!ll one another.....and then at the end they just shake hands and become cordial???? thats not real life....someone had to die......i just wish eli got k!lled also
i was thinking about that during the ep...rolling my eyes..like how are they going to become pals now

but i wanted to see jimmy stay around and become a player....oh well...maybe his son got next in the future
 6 years ago '09        #825
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,212 | Props total: 19310 19310
 DrX said:
i guess richard will become a omar type character....a one man machine, robbing and extorting bosses
I would love for this to happen...start robbing trucks filled with booze and having shootouts that would be ill
 6 years ago '07        #826
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
So Nucky basically k!lled his son yet let his fu*k up brother, the one who pushed for nuckys murder live?

and where does this leave Richard? are they gonna just say fu*k it and not deal with his character? I hope not cause he is the most intresting character on the show.

I dont get why Jimmy wanted to die, i get the war and all but christ you have a son. you gonna really let this grown man that looks like a earth worm put two in you like that? because you couldnt control his retard brother?

It was a great season finale but i think they might have fu*ked up with this k!ll off
 6 years ago '04        #827
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 coolio said:
jimmy knew they were going to k!ll him.
this. You could tell he knew when he was talking with them on the phone.
 6 years ago '04        #828
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 188 188
 coolio said:
jimmy knew they were going to k!ll him..he should've taken richard with him and picked them off one by one
 DrX said:
 thegoldenhero said:
I would love for this to happen...start robbing trucks filled with booze and having shootouts that would be ill
Richard's character is pretty much done sad to say, jimmy knew what he was walking into he didn't want to take Richard down with him that's some G sh*t. Even if Richard took someone out he wouldn't last long on his own his mental state is not as strong without having a Jimmy around to keep him grounded, Jimmy and Richard were both soldiers... jimmy was never meant to be a boss. Knucky does not last the team he has around him is un loyal as hell, New York and Chicago is about to take over it's only a matter of time like jimmy said, if it were not for jimmy would Knucky even have beat that case...
 6 years ago '07        #829
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19846 19846
Wonder if they k!lled Jimmy off cause the way he acted, from what I read a few months back the guy who plays Jimmy got dropped by his manager and said hes real difficult on set and to work with.
 6 years ago '06        #830
1-MC 
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 221 221
 Jacc Blacc said:
jimmy was based off of 2 people.........but like dude said, he services were no longer needed

he was knuckys soldier....upgraded to free lancer.......became commodores left hand man......and he wore the crown for a few weeks/months....he has been dethrowned.........now what??? you want him to go back to knuckys soldier??????? cant go from boss to soldier and how can knucky allow him to walk around atlantic city like everything is okay when everyone knows jimmy almost k!lled him???
Exactly.
People are clouded with the fact with Jimmy being their favorite character, to let him live? GTFOH. It's borderline common sense that Nucky had to off Jimmy. It's an amazing show when the writers make you feel a certain way. To me, that scene was perfect. Couldn't have been done any other way. No one knows what's gonna happen next season. But with great writing this show has, I'm looking forward to it.
 6 years ago '05        #831
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
Not Jimmy :sad2:
 6 years ago '07        #832
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
this show just committed suicide

fu*k nucky
 6 years ago '07        #833
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Wonder if they k!lled Jimmy off cause the way he acted, from what I read a few months back the guy who plays Jimmy got dropped by his manager and said hes real difficult on set and to work with.
that's what i heard too
 6 years ago '08        #834
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
Jimmy aint Tony Soprano, hes more Chrissie if anyone, the show is about Nucky not Jimmy n*ggas forget that, Jimmy stepped on the bosses(HIS bosses) toes and he had to go

that being said that n*gga Jimmy is a fu*king G n i still think if he was smarter he coulda went down w/ a way harder f!ght n maybe came out on top...but i think his shorty gettin merked + all the other F'd up sh*t that happened to em had em ready to die like the not0rious 1
 6 years ago '09        #835
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
i feel like eli shouldve got murked in this season then jimmy next season......kinda early
 6 years ago '07        #836
space
space
 FappingFapstar said:
i feel like eli shouldve got murked in this season then jimmy next season......kinda early
same here..jimmy should caught some hot rocks fa sho..but not this early..they jumped the shark
 6 years ago '09        #837
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,212 | Props total: 19310 19310
 deeznutz said:
I wish they had of k!lled Jimmy first season so that all you fan boys wouldn't fall in love with the character so hard ya bunch of fu*kin homos!
shut your bi*ch a.ss up...i wish your father pulled out!
 6 years ago '04        #838
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,477 | Props total: 7128 7128
Another great ep. Kinda figured Jimmy was going to die when he got the phone call. He blames himself for his wife dying so nucky k!lling him us like avenging her death.

Eli is untouchable right now. Nucky doesn't trust him, but he needs him alive to take those charges. As soon as he gets out of jail nucky has to k!ll him.

Margaret is determined to go to heaven and is going to drag nucky with her.

Irish got a glimpse of his future when Jimmy died. He needs to shut that maid up next season without raising suspicions.

Richard is a real question mark right now. Does he mope around the house watching over Jimmy's kid and his nasty a.ss mom? Does he go terminator until somebody k!lls him? Does nucky add him as a soldier?

Jimmy's story is done but there's still a lot to look forward to next year.
 6 years ago '08        #839
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,803 | Props total: 130 130
boychik got what was coming to him

manny >>>
 6 years ago '04        #840
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
im more critical of this show than anyone on this site but i thought the finae was absolutely fantastic

which is why im so disappointed in this show because it has the potential to be great

by getting rid of jimmy one of the worst actors on television and vanalden who should get a razzy for how comically bad his performance is this show can move forward with its strengths buschemi, and michael k williams these two carried this show this season

williams deserves a long over due emmy for this performance as chalky
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy