Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #801
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
I love Jimmy too...but people were saying the same thing about
[spoiler - click to view]

when he was
[spoiler - click to view]

on Game of Thrones ...

"Oh I'm done with this show" & blah blah blah...and look at the anticipation for that show now.
 12-12-2011, 08:08 AM         #802
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder where this leaves Jimmy's mans with the 1/2 face?
Wonder if he'll try to strike back.
Jimmy went out like a G. Thats some sh*t only soldiers & vets could understand. I like how he said "I died a long time ago in the trenches." That was a dope a.ss episode, and to think I was starting to sleep on this show again. Somebody need to dust Nucky's ol' uppidy a.ss off though cause his character is just really really despicable now.
 12-12-2011, 08:13 AM         #803
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
why are you mad? James Dormandy wasn't a real person. It wouldn't make sense if he continued to live for the majority of this show. James' desire to take the throne disappeared. You could tell when he asked about his will, the scene with him and his boy with the pony, and his talk with Harrow. And with that, the character has no more use.

Look out for Harrow though. He will strike with a vengeance. Believe that.
but he's based off a real person. same with Nucky. does anyone else find that strange though? that they changed the names and characters of the real Enoch and Jimmy but kept the other "known gangster's" names in tact?
 6 years ago '09        #804
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 ManWithoutFear! said:
but he's based off a real person. same with Nucky. does anyone else find that strange though? that they changed the names and characters of the real Enoch and Jimmy but kept the other "known gangster's" names in tact?
jimmy was based off of 2 people.........but like dude said, he services were no longer needed

he was knuckys soldier....upgraded to free lancer.......became commodores left hand man......and he wore the crown for a few weeks/months....he has been dethrowned.........now what??? you want him to go back to knuckys soldier??????? cant go from boss to soldier and how can knucky allow him to walk around atlantic city like everything is okay when everyone knows jimmy almost k!lled him???

sh*t i love jimmys charcter, but at the end of the day he's too wild and uncontrollable and knucky would be a dumbass to allow him to live, if giving the chance, jimmy would k!ll knucky....like he did commodre....if not now...later....why allow the snake to grow stronger when you have the chance to cut his head off

now ricahrd's character...i dont know.......he never came off as a boss and unless he became some Omar from the wire type charcter i dont see where he fits in, i will say this though....jimmys mom is pretty enough and smart enough to turn richard into her tin soldier

if she finds out jimmy got k!lled by the hand of knucky shes gonna put a battery in richards back and richard is gonna do the only thing he's good at................kill

and hopefully we get to see the irish go head up against 2 face......that should be an epic battle, the irish bomb skills and hand to hand skills vs richard's sniper skills and gun skills.......sweet jesus my body is ready
 6 years ago '08        #805
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,313 | Props total: 1258 1258
season finale was incredible. even though it was tough seeing jimmy get bodied he had to go. he tried to take nucky out and you know nuck wasnt gonna let the slide. but jimmy went out like a G. first he put in that work for nucky and then showed no fear when looking down the barrel of that gun. even tried to coach nucky through it.

and was i the only one that laughed at the fat cops face when he was told that he had to go to prison. LOL

intersting to see where they take this next season. my favorite character on the show is rothestein so i hope theres a lot more of him next season. im also wondering where they'll go with jimmys pedo mom and harrow. i wonder if they'll team up and try to take out everyone that crossed jimmy.
 12-12-2011, 08:50 AM         #806
Kushton Slater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rip Jimmy... Treaties happen all the fu*king time (and just because there is a treaty, doesnt mean there won't be any ensuing violence/beef down the road), so STFU talking about it would make no sense if Jimmy and Nucky shook hands and swept sh*t under the rug. They should of at least kept Jimmy until the 3rd season (if not the whole series ).
 6 years ago '09        #807
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Trendsetter305 said:
and that jewish prick Manny should've been dead too
to be fair....manny isnt in the wrong it was jimmy who tried to fukk him over and then have him k!lled....if he had just paid manny what was owed it would have been water under the bridge but jimmy tries to pay manny the debt AFTER a failed a.ssination attempt

and does anyone know how knucky will get the land back??? he will have to send shooters to force the priest to sign it back over to him but that priest dont look like he's the budging kind........that priest got margaret in pocket though, signing over that land, sh*t he might ask the owen to blow that bi*ch up but his dumb irish a.ss probably wont do it
 6 years ago '09        #808
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Kushton Slater said:
Rip Jimmy... Treaties happen all the fu*king time (and just because there is a treaty, doesnt mean there won't be any ensuing violence/beef down the road), so STFU talking about it would make no sense if Jimmy and Nucky shook hands and swept sh*t under the rug. They should of at least kept Jimmy until the 3rd season (if not the whole series ).
heres a question.........do you think someone could have tried to k!ll tony soprano......shot him......and then came back months later on some "im sorry tony" sh*t??

what type of weak boss would accept a fukkin apology

jimmy knew they were gonna k!ll him, thats why he came with no guns, not even that army knife he carries, no boss in his right mind would allow that sh*t to slide

maybe YOU would but then you wouldnt be boss for long

would i have loved if they didnt k!ll jimmy??? hell yeah, jimmy was my favoirte charatcer but i understand why knucky did it and even more why he didnt let his soldiers k!ll jimmy he did that sh*t himself......in these 2 seasons.......all the people that died under knuckys orders.....how many people actually died by his barehands??????? 1......jimmy......and thats for a fukkin reason
 6 years ago '09        #809
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Ron O'Neal said:
season finale was incredible. even though it was tough seeing jimmy get bodied he had to go. he tried to take nucky out and you know nuck wasnt gonna let the slide. but jimmy went out like a G. first he put in that work for nucky and then showed no fear when looking down the barrel of that gun. even tried to coach nucky through it.

and was i the only one that laughed at the fat cops face when he was told that he had to go to prison. LOL

intersting to see where they take this next season. my favorite character on the show is rothestein so i hope theres a lot more of him next season. im also wondering where they'll go with jimmys pedo mom and harrow. i wonder if they'll team up and try to take out everyone that crossed jimmy.

that will make for good tv imo..........reminiscent of omar from the wire......but instead of flushing all of marlo's dope down the drain and down the sewers richard will be popping bottles....literally lol, i would love if this happen
 6 years ago '10        #810
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Jacc Blacc said:
heres a question.........do you think someone could have tried to k!ll tony soprano......shot him......and then came back months later on some "im sorry tony" sh*t??

what type of weak boss would accept a fukkin apology

jimmy knew they were gonna k!ll him, thats why he came with no guns, not even that army knife he carries, no boss in his right mind would allow that sh*t to slide

maybe YOU would but then you wouldnt be boss for long

would i have loved if they didnt k!ll jimmy??? hell yeah, jimmy was my favoirte charatcer but i understand why knucky did it and even more why he didnt let his soldiers k!ll jimmy he did that sh*t himself......in these 2 seasons.......all the people that died under knuckys orders.....how many people actually died by his barehands??????? 1......jimmy......and thats for a fukkin reason

Yea but jimmy and nuk arent italians! So they could sweep sh*t under the rug and it wasnt jimmy that came up with that idea to k!ll nuk it was eli, eli should be fu*king dead and it pisses me off that his pus*y a.ss is still alive jimmy and nucky were more blood then eli and nucky.

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-12-2011 at 10:34 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #811
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
i cant believe margret, she had to know that he k!lled jimmy and thats why she signed the land over to the church. that bi*ch got to go. nuks got to k!ll eli too, eli straight lied to him and nuk letting him walk around.

but damn jimmy, i wished you could have fixed sh*t earlier.
 6 years ago '10        #812
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 trackmanxs said:
i cant believe margret, she had to know that he k!lled jimmy and thats why she signed the land over to the church. that bi*ch got to go. nuks got to k!ll eli too, eli straight lied to him and nuk letting him walk around.

but damn jimmy, i wished you could have fixed sh*t earlier.
yea i think she knew he k!lled jimmy when nucky said oh "jimmy went back to the army"

thats why she sigend the land over to the church giving nucky the finger behind his back
 6 years ago '09        #813
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
fu*k jimmy.
 6 years ago '10        #814
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Richard Harrow better boss up in the next season...fu*k Nucky that's why your current soldier fu*ked your wh0ore of a wife

nooooo
 6 years ago '04        #815
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
I hope that n*gga Owen impregnates Margaret and then does a indian hump dance in Nucky's presence to celebrate.
 12-12-2011, 01:33 PM         #816
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In least my n*gga Chalky White didn't die
 6 years ago '11        #817
chenkcity 7 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
Margaret hit nucky were it hurts most. in the pocket.
 6 years ago '06        #818
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
cant believe they k!lled jimmy he was my favorite character

fu*k u knucky!

im glad that beautiful angel margaret signed the land over to the church now..cant say i wont be happy when richard puts a bullet in knucky's head now
 6 years ago '04        #819
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
everybody that knew the characters knew jimmy was going to die eventually...

just not the second season
 6 years ago '10        #820
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
you kno what? i used to hate margret shrowder, but after nuk k!lled jimmy i hope margret takes nucky down and drains his a.ss of money. fu*k A NUCKY THOMPSON!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy