most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #781
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
damn i can't believe my n*gga jimmy gon like that. one of the best characters by far. sh*t so fu*ked up because the whole episode is about him making sh*t right. but its too late. he was way in over his head fu*king with nucky. sh*t dont work like that. it wouldve been too like right to have jimmy skate from that sh*t. thats what makes sh*t show so great.

richard bout to be on some super goon sh*t. avenge my n*gga jimmy

margaret signed the deed to the church. dirty bi*ch. nucky in trouble

wanna see more capone,lucky,lansky rise. bring in the drug angle and lead that to the commsion sh*t.

what becomes on van alden in chicago (burbs)???

i love this show
 6 years ago '10        #782
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
to me they just rushed this sh*t of k!lling jimmy they could have done it in season 3. i just dont understand how nuky goes from thinking of jimmy as a son and jimmy thinking of nuk as a father figuar to putting 2 bullets in the man head like ...then on top of that eli gets a fu*king pass???

RIP Jimmy D

you were a G till the bitter end "To the lost.."
 12-12-2011, 02:13 AM         #783
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing that doesn't make sense is Eli. That part of the story goes against Nucky's character.
 6 years ago '09        #784
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19421 19421
I knew Jimmy would eventually die but it felt too soon i thought it would happen at like season 4 or some sh*t...Richard it's your time you better wreck some havoc i want Owen and Manny dead! and you need to fu*k Nucky's bi*ch!

6 years ago '10        #785
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
I knew Jimmy would eventually die but it felt too soon i thought it would happen at like season 4 or some sh*t...Richard it's your time you better wreck some havoc i want Owen and Manny dead! and you need to fu*k Nucky's bi*ch!

i wonder where richard charecter is going to go from here? i mean jimmy dead and he has no connections to anyone. now hes pretty much on his own an by himself.
 6 years ago '10        #786
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
The only thing that doesn't make sense is Eli. That part of the story goes against Nucky's character.
sh*t makes no sense at all!
 6 years ago '10        #787
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
just got done reading some of the facebook comments on the boardwalk empire page HUNDREDS of people are fu*king pissed about jimmy. some are saying there done watching the show others saying the show will go down hill from here. im sorry but the writers really fu*ked up!
 12-12-2011, 02:57 AM         #788
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
just got done reading some of the facebook comments on the boardwalk empire page HUNDREDS of people are fu*king pissed about jimmy. some are saying there done watching the show others saying the show will go down hill from here. im sorry but the writers really fu*ked up!
They're wrong. Jimmy had to die Nucky wasn't going to die and we didn't just watch a whole season of those two at war for them to reconcile.
 12-12-2011, 02:59 AM         #789
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
i find it funny how those dumb fu*king fans react like that, sucks he dead but you are just gonna stop watching a show you invest 20+ hours in because a supporting character died? GTFO.

they will be back, just like the bi*ches who cried "ill never watch another episode of game of thrones" when you know who died, it fu*king sucked but it didn't change the fact the rest of that season was goddamn amazing.

the show is about nookie, i think it was pretty clear where it was heading after all the sh*t he did this season, fu*king sucks because i like the actor and the character but to just stop watching after investing 20+ hours? fu*k OUTTA HERE
 6 years ago '06        #790
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 IronMaiden said:
i find it funny how those dumb fu*king fans react like that, sucks he dead but you are just gonna stop watching a show you invest 20+ hours in because a supporting character died? GTFO.

they will be back, just like the bi*ches who cried "ill never watch another episode of game of thrones" when you know who died, it fu*king sucked but it didn't change the fact the rest of that season was goddamn amazing.

the show is about nookie, i think it was pretty clear where it was heading after all the sh*t he did this season, fu*king sucks because i like the actor and the character but to just stop watching after investing 20+ hours? fu*k OUTTA HERE

The GOT death was way more unexpected for me and a lot more jarring (as I haven't read the books). I've been expecting Jimmy to die all season, and even though he's one of the best characters, he had to go. It sucks he's dead, but the show made it pretty clear that that's what was going to happen.

This show has great writing, so I'll be watching because of that, not because of my connection to any particular character.

If Richard don't go ham next season though I'mma be pissed
 6 years ago '10        #791
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
damn sh*t just got real...wow some fans are singing petitions to make the finale eps of season 2 a "dream sequence" to keep jimmy alive, otherwise they want the writers of the show fired!

from the facebbok page lol!

Trent Thehatermaker "Martin the ending was total BS and you have lost a person that sat down every sunday and tuned in to this show from the beginning...you k!lled off the best character and completely ruined this entire show...everybody knows what happens to all the real people portrayed in the show so why the hell would you take out a beloved fictional character that you have developed for 2 seasons when you could have went anywhere with his character...you put all the time in to develop a character like jimmy with the connection to nucky just to k!ll him off so you can prove that nucky is a real gangster and for the shock and awe was such a bad and sloppy move and a waste of time because in the end it will cause a lot of viewers to not watch anymore (including me)...the pros and cons of k!lling off jimmy and staying true to the story line will never benefit this series...Boardwalk Empire is on the way down with this decision and i promise it will lose a lot of faithful viewers...i'm "unliking" this page and deleting the series recording option on my DVR for next season...it was great while it lasted, excluding the last show so good luck trying to fix the biggest mistake you ever made and trying to get back all the devoted fans that you will most certainly lose...OMG they k!lled jimmy, you bastards!!!"

Last edited by shadydre85; 12-12-2011 at 03:33 AM..
 12-12-2011, 03:29 AM         #792
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
AND THAT bi*ch HORWITZ STILL ALIVE MAN SMH
 6 years ago '07        #793
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,266 | Props total: 15120 15120

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #794
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,266 | Props total: 15120 15120
and whoever said "that bi*ch Horvitz still alive" is trippin

Horvitz is that dude, no emotion at all, just a straight up coldhearted emotionless k!ller

interested to see where they go with his character, Capones', Lucianos', and Richards'
 12-12-2011, 04:28 AM         #795
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good writing and great ending with good reason.

But, at the same time, I'm genuinely upset about my favourite character being offed. I know it's just TV, but damn

I liked how there was a lot of foreshadowing around Jimmy's future - whether it be like last episode when we are given a look into his past and him coming to terms with having to come back to Atlantic City to face an uncertain fate, to even subtle moments when Jimmy is on the beach with his kid and he tells him the story of escaping his reality/life when he came to that same spot like it was going to come down on him too as if he knew he would want to get away from his grandma because she's nuts. How Jimmy's son said he wanted to be a soldier over a cowboy and then finally the dogtags and Jimmy's mom telling him he would be the man of this town one day. Some nice touches in there.

Like everyone, I'm really curious to see how next season pans out - because it's always been half about Nucky and half about Jimmy and the people that surround them.
 6 years ago '09        #796
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
man......i still cant believe they had jimmy k!lled....then again.......how could knucky allow him to live when jimmy sent a dude to k!ll knucky

thats like if chris sent someone to k!ll tony, tony wouldnt let chris live......no chance in hell........but margaret signing the land to the church??? wtf......knucky is gonna spazz

wonder what will happen with richard next season......2 face lost his only friend
 6 years ago '09        #797
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
to the people mad.......how the fukk can 2 men go to war trying to k!ll one another.....and then at the end they just shake hands and become cordial???? thats not real life....someone had to die......i just wish eli got k!lled also
 12-12-2011, 06:54 AM         #798
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they k!lled my favorite character why? was it really that necessary?

the show will never be the same without Jimmy

Nucky is one cold motherfuker
and this bish Margaret again Margaret gonna Margaret

overall, I'm disappointed by the season's finale. could of been so much better.
 12-12-2011, 06:56 AM         #799
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
i just wish eli got k!lled also
and that jewish prick Manny should've been dead too
 12-12-2011, 07:39 AM         #800
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should have and wanted to don't always go hand in hand.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy