Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #461
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 pa_general said:
True but he seemed to be a good dude
how the hell are you gonna ask for guns then say I don't want them lol
 6 years ago '10        #462
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
plus how the fu*k are they gonna let nucky go lol ... at least check the casket

and lol @ the dude fu*king Esther and then telling her about nucky
 6 years ago '06        #463
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
 youknowmystelo said:
How much of an improvement is season two of Boredwalk Empire?
entertainment wise, it's a lot better.... They had a sh*tload of sub plots that they had to work with... had to incorporate the whole character development sh*t for the first season.... U seen the director, so It's fair to give him the benefit of the doubt a bit....

this sh*t has to be hard to present... let alone the initial main characters, u got al capone, lucky, dude that threw the world series to fit in.... An hour isn't enough most times... So many characters could easily get more face time.... This show is putting itself on soprano, oz, and wire talk already... I missed the last episode watching the eagles game... I'll take it since the birds won and catch up eventualy... but yeah, you appreciate good scripts... so soak it up... sh*t is real and not a cooked up sotryline.... so that only adds to the greatness

Last edited by ginobili 20; 11-21-2011 at 04:21 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #465
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
how do they fu*k up every hit! jimmy got a war on his hands
 6 years ago '09        #466
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7942 7942
 FappingFapstar said:
i seen ppl saying they know whats gonna happen cuz they read on the characters.......well thats a retarded thing to do.....
to be fair certain characters like rothstein, luciano, meyer lanksy, and capone its not really reading up on them NOW, their stories have been told 100 times over in the media and being italian i always found the mob history in america fascinating so i know most of it from stuff i read back in high school
 6 years ago '09        #467
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
Jimmy fu*kin up...still the best character him and Richard Harrow
 6 years ago '10        #468
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
is it safe to say boardwalk empire is going to dethrone the soprano's? i mean im starting to like this series more than the sopranos which i never thought in a million years id ever say.
 6 years ago '08        #469
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 shadydre85 said:
is it safe to say boardwalk empire is going to dethrone the soprano's? i mean im starting to like this series more than the sopranos which i never thought in a million years id ever say.
Nah. I like Boardwalk a lot but Sopranos was just more entertaining. There were a lot of scenes and dialogue in the Sopranos that were fu*king hilarious while Boardwalk's is mostly serious. Not that its a bad thing. Both dope shows but Sopranos>>>
 6 years ago '05        #470
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
 Jacc Blacc said:
to be fair certain characters like rothstein, luciano, meyer lanksy, and capone its not really reading up on them NOW, their stories have been told 100 times over in the media and being italian i always found the mob history in america fascinating so i know most of it from stuff i read back in high school
Thats true but they have said all along they will play around and not stick blindly to whaty happened. Nucky is only based on Johnson. Jimmy is fictional, so thats 2 of the mains who could go on different routes. The fact they can do this opens up other possibilities.

Capone has to become a big part in series 3/4 though which could mean we see more of other cities?
 6 years ago '04        #471
dannyIZA 
space
space
$561 | Props total: 7 7
best show on tv right now! how gangster was that when nucky opened up the coffin and it had all those tommy guns in it!

6 years ago '06        #472
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
I never really watched The Soprano's but I LOVE Boardwalk Empire.
 6 years ago '04        #473
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Jimmy needs to start sending Richard to do hits.. Everytime he hires someone to wack someone, it ends up getting effed up..
 6 years ago '10        #474
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 pa_general said:
I never really watched The Soprano's but I LOVE Boardwalk Empire.
 6 years ago '09        #475
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8841 8841
That Maid
sh*ts about to get real next episode
 6 years ago '09        #476
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 Nu Tymez said:
Jimmy needs to start sending Richard to do hits.. Everytime he hires someone to wack someone, it ends up getting effed up..
yea Jimmy need to start sending Richard...the butcher would be dead if he send him
 11-23-2011, 03:10 AM         #477
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Butcher was happy to bring a knife to a gunf!ght
 6 years ago '09        #478
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
smh....trying to k!ll the butcher, the old jimmy would have strolled into philly a cut the butchers neck himself, thats his what 3rd or 4th botched a.ssination attempt, the butcher bout to go ham and when nucky gets his booze he goinna regain some strength in the city and i wonder how jimmy is gonna get chalky to get the blacks to stop protesting, looks like occupy boardwalk next week

but that power has got to jimmy's head and even 2 face richard sees it....he's like "you me friend jimmy...then why you making fun of me" lol, wouldnt be surprised if he ends up on nuckys team
 6 years ago '09        #479
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 P.Dot said:
Yo fo real each time i watch this show i gets
Like the woman in there
The maid
DA Esther Randolph played by Julianne Nicholson
Jimmy's Wife

Man i need to find myself a girl like dat
Dats like beauty 100%
man id b on 100% simp mode man idgaf fuk yall thought

But this a great show!
but all them hoes are cheating on their men, you see them hoes being grimey and you still wanna wife up these trollops smh

i knew knucky wasnt hitting it right cause margaret gave it up to the irish but im convinced jimmy dont know what he doing because his wife met a bi*ch and 2 hours later she throwing the pus*y at the hoe
 6 years ago '09        #480
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
they definetly need to use richard more, i love his charatcer, he's mysterious and what did he say to jimmy "you promised a girl to settle down with"??? and how the fukk is jimmy a boss but he's gonna be driving a booze truck next week, bosses dont drive trucks thats what you got workers for

dude is at best a lieutenant, he one hell of a checkers player but when it comes to chess jimmy shows he aint sh*t, he aint built for this political shake your hand like its all good and then poisoin your drink when the guy turns around type sh*t, its easy to read the kid
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy