most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #421
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
does jimmy count as a fictional character if he was based on 2 people??? nucky's a.ssistant and al capone friend "jimmy the shiv"

i kinda wished jimmy had someone groom him, he was already a soldier, and he was already smart but he's still young and it would have been good if nucky had taking him under his wing season 1 instead of dikking him around like he did eli

when you get on nuckys bad side he really takes that sh*t to heart, then again eli tried to k!ll him and jimmy put a hit on him so i guess its all in reason
 11-14-2011, 10:43 AM         #422
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
^^^^^^^

n*ggaz acting like it's season 1, Jimmy is a snake, you don't bite the hand that feeds you
Season 1 on Jimmy was that n*gga.
I guess your new boardwalk Empire fan, on season 1 thread everyone was praising Jimmy
nah i been watchin that sh1t from jump. i just kinda started messin with this message board sh1t from the jack. but yeah, first season Jimmy was my favorite n*gga from jump. Even though this show is so far from being historically correct the sh1t has its moments. 1st season i was like OH!!! But I know theyre building up for some big sh1t to happen this season. too many ill shows on right now lol
 11-14-2011, 10:50 AM         #423
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
does jimmy count as a fictional character if he was based on 2 people??? nucky's a.ssistant and al capone friend "jimmy the shiv"

i kinda wished jimmy had someone groom him, he was already a soldier, and he was already smart but he's still young and it would have been good if nucky had taking him under his wing season 1 instead of dikking him around like he did eli

when you get on nuckys bad side he really takes that sh*t to heart, then again eli tried to k!ll him and jimmy put a hit on him so i guess its all in reason
i was thinkin the same sh1t but overall the whole show is half fact half fiction. I mean Nucky Thompson in real life was named Nucky Johnson if I'm not mistaken.
 6 years ago '04        #424
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Anyone else think Owen was going to tell on himself when Nucky asked him where he was when he got shot? He looked like he was going to sh*t his pants...
 6 years ago '06        #425
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86

When meyer asks rothstein what's wrong and he says "manure, but what do you expect when you conduct business in a staple"
 6 years ago '11        #426
FreeLance 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
Jimmy is a damm snake, Nucky is gonna deliver the ether to these ungrateful snake's
 6 years ago '08        #427
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,026 | Props total: 5810 5810
 SM said:
Yo was Jimmy making out with his mom at :19? :hillwhoa:
 6 years ago '09        #428
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
i wonder what season is Dutch Schultz gonna make his appearance and if they're gonna bring in more black gangsters like Bumpy Johnson

im still surprised their making bugsy siegel look like a fukkin spaz, they make him look like a half retarded side kick of meyer lanksy and lucky lefty

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-14-2011 at 06:15 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #429
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 illstate11 said:

When meyer asks rothstein what's wrong and he says "manure, but what do you expect when you conduct business in a staple"
yeah, that was one of the best lines that night.........i like rothstein, he plays chess, i know meyer lanksy knew exactly what he was saying, not sure if lucky got it
 6 years ago '05        #430
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
That episode yesterday had me like the whole time.

The OG bosses consulting with each other (rothstein was a G this episode)

Nucky stepping down, but he setting it up where Jimmy will crumble all the pressure. Nucky been in his position for years, you can tell Jimmy is in over his head on this one. The way that butcher from philly was looking at him after Jim threw that guy off the balcony says it all. Jimmy about to burn some bridges.

But wussup with Jimmys wife though, she steady finding them artsy lesbos.

I was laughing when Nucky was talking to Owen, making it seem like he knew owen slept with his woman. Dude had that real worried look on his face lol.

I have a feeling alot of these people are gonna be off'd by the end of the season. This whole season seemed like "out with the old, in with the new" kindve theme.
 6 years ago '09        #431
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,215 | Props total: 19317 19317
Jimmy Don swag is impeccable
 6 years ago '09        #432
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:

that's the reason why Jimmy defected so easily...Nucky shoulda been grooming Jimmy to be up next but instead he was treating him like dirt
 6 years ago '05        #433
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Pretty much Rothstein knows what they're doing behind his back and spit such a great a line.

I don't know if anyone else caught what Nucky did this episode and is setting up for next. The armory has all those extra guns from the war. He is going to give those to the Irish movement, but for what I have no idea.
 6 years ago '05        #434
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 467 467
 Santoro said:
Pretty much Rothstein knows what they're doing behind his back and spit such a great a line.

I don't know if anyone else caught what Nucky did this episode and is setting up for next. The armory has all those extra guns from the war. He is going to give those to the Irish movement, but for what I have no idea.

Its obvious! He arms them and in return they ship loads of booze over in the boats. How could you not have picked that up? Either that or he will use more irish to protect him and turn MOB as he will lose his political proection.

Proably both as booze = cash in the days

Last edited by cowlersleycowle; 11-15-2011 at 10:24 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #435
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 467 467
 WalterWhite said:
I agree with the people saying Nucky is going to win in the end but damn, he's losing hard right now. He stepped down to be a family man and she's fu*king somebody on the side. That's going to be the turning point, he's going to find out and kick Marg out and she's going to have to go back to her family in Brooklyn. And Nucky is going to take his anger out on Jimmy
Nucky hasn't stepped down to be a family man fool. If you think that your as dumb as Jimmy.
 6 years ago '05        #436
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 cowlersleycowle said:
Its obvious! He arms them and in return they ship loads of booze over in the boats. How could you not have picked that up? Either that or he will use more irish to protect him and turn MOB as he will lose his political proection.

Proably both as booze = cash in the days
Seeing how his port is blocked and Philly is not completely worked out thats not so obvious to me.

Last edited by Santoro; 11-15-2011 at 11:03 AM..
 11-15-2011, 03:30 PM         #437
Watkotw3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the show it is a good mob show like season 2 the way it has started
 6 years ago '05        #438
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Rothstein "Do Nothing & Then Bet It All" quote >>>>>>>>>>> :agreement6::agreement6: That was a beautiful scene right there.

Eli even though hes a bi*ch and a snake he's the ONLY person who sees right thru Nucky's actions. He KNOWS Nucky is coming for that a.ss Treasurer or Not He tried to warn Jimmy but now Jimmy has gotten Hollywood. He's in the spotlight. He's top dog so now he's already gotten careless. Jimmy has no business mindset. He's pure muscle he wont be able to handle the position cause if he tries to continue to be a goon while in Nucky's position he's either gonna be in jail or dead, his downfall will be fast. He doesnt have the balance or brain for the position Nucky has.

I dont know about yall but Margaret has to die bi*ch aint loyal. Her behavior and attitude is snake like. I see why her brother doesnt want to deal with her. He knows how she gets down. She damn near almost didnt know who the father of her kids was I see why her old husband was whoopin that a.ss and treating her like sh*t in Season 1 and shes TOO dangerous. She a snake that knows all of Nucky's of business and thats a bad combination. Like I said before Eli a bi*ch but he warned Nucky bout Margaret in Season 1

I think Jimmy sent the goons to k!ll Manny in Philly. It looks like he gets shot in the trailer for next week.
 6 years ago '09        #439
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
all i know is Jimmy better not get k!lled...if that happens imma be on total "fu*k this show" mode whatever happens both Jimmy and Nucky need to come to a truce
 6 years ago '09        #440
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
nucky>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy