Official Boardwalk Empire Season 2 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #381
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19843 19843
 KeepinItTrill said:
last night's episode was kinda boring

@ next week's preview though, I wonder who that is that gets thrown over the balcony into the dining hall.
hopefully nuckys brother.
 6 years ago '07        #382
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19843 19843
 Nu Tymez said:
People saying Margaret is a snake.. What about Owen? He is just as much a snake.. He fu*king his boss girl.. Hoes gon be hoes, but Owen just as bad.. He should get dealt with also.. Also does anyone know why
[spoiler - click to view]

I think he k!lled dude cause he defected to the US. Didn't he call him a traitor after he k!lled him?
 11-07-2011, 02:19 PM         #383
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
People saying Margaret is a snake.. What about Owen? He is just as much a snake.. He fu*king his boss girl.. Hoes gon be hoes, but Owen just as bad.. He should get dealt with also.. Also does anyone know why
[spoiler - click to view]

I think dude who was k!lled, turned his back on his Countrymen (Irish) while they were f!ghting against the UK. Remember, dude said that he didn't take part in the "cause" he ran away while his people were f!ghting for their land.
 6 years ago '09        #384
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
fukkin crazy episode

i thought jimmy came to give nucky a heads up on what was coming his way, this c*cksucker jimmy basically did what judas did to jesus, it looks like its gonna be old school vs new school next week

and margaret is who i thought she was, a hypocritic wh0ore.......but im starting to see she's kinda like nucky....their gonna turn her character into a boss lady type figure, and the irish is dumb, why the fukk would you fukk nuckys bi*ch smh, nucky needs a loyal soldier on his side, kinda like two-face is to jimmy, the closest that nucky got to that is the driver, that dude will ride and die for nucky
 6 years ago '09        #385
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
 Aleandroid said:
I thought he had a tip and he was trying to thwart the a.ssassination attempt
naw, back in Ireland they were f!ghting against british rule, most irish got their guns and wanted to f!ght and die for their country, im sure you heard of the IRA, well owen is one of those guys but the dude he k!lled was someone who left ireland instead of f!ghting for irelands freedom, so owen murked him off the strength that he was a coward

i kinda wish it was owen who stopped the a.ssination attempt instead of a fed
 6 years ago '10        #386
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2354 2354
Nelson had me the whole eps this n*gga fu*ked up bad!
 6 years ago '04        #387
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 ash1990 said:
Nucky will win the war, Jimmy is not smart enough.............
Jimmy got Al Capone, Luciano and Lansky and the crazy dude from Philly backing though. He has the fire power.
 6 years ago '09        #388
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
Nucky will not lose
 6 years ago '07        #389
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
 TDH Music said:
choose ya side...who yall rolling with nucky or jimmy?

im rolling with nuck, jimmy a snake, his mother is a snake, his father is a snake...fuq all 3 of em...oh yea and fuq margaret but she'll be back in the slums where she belongs soon lol
Jimmy and nuck will eventually be back together, but Jimmy isn't a snake. His mom and pops yeah
 6 years ago '09        #390
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,077 | Props total: 8847 8847
 C.R.I.P. said:
Jimmy got Al Capone, Luciano and Lansky and the crazy dude from Philly backing though. He has the fire power.
Nucky will win this war, The calm/smart person always wins
 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM         #391
BoutMyPaper  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Irish dude f*cking margaret makes no sense. He already got that bad b*tch on lock. And f*cking margaret is a death sentence. Him working for nucky will open so many doors for him. And the kid seems smart. So thats just some lazy writing imo
 6 years ago '09        #392
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19309 19309
I think Jimmy and Nucky reconcile but if i didn't think they would i would side with Jimmy i like his character alot more plus i like the young mafia dudes over the older ones
 11-08-2011, 04:16 AM         #393
DOOMage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Took that dudes fingers off he was strangling so hard

And I don't know why, but the second they confirmed an a.ssasination attempt I knew Nuck would get shot in the hand - feel like I've seen it before on something else. Plus I knew they wouldn't k!ll him off the show...yet, a blocked shot to the hand is the only scenario that came to mind.

I hope we get more Capone this season btw, that whole crew about to take over
 6 years ago '07        #394
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1374 1374
How have people not understood yet that Nucky will NOT EVER die.
 6 years ago '11        #395
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
So glad I found this thread, only show I watch on TV nowadays :dancingcool:

I have a feeling Jimmy's doubting/internal conflict is gonna cause some major problems.
 11-08-2011, 12:07 PM         #396
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was lovin this show when it first came out but im just not as interested in it any more. the best part about that last episode is when them ma'fuhkas was havin their lil meeting and everybody basically on some
"why dont we just pop this n*gga Nucky?" im sittin there like no sh1t -_-

that Homeland show sh1ttin on the game right now
 6 years ago '04        #397
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 ManWithoutFear! said:
i was lovin this show when it first came out but im just not as interested in it any more. the best part about that last episode is when them ma'fuhkas was havin their lil meeting and everybody basically on some
"why dont we just pop this n*gga Nucky?" im sittin there like no sh1t -_-

that Homeland show sh1ttin on the game right now
It's fu*ked up that his own brother is the one who brought it to the table.. Like "Let's just k!ll him".. type of disloyal sh*t is that.. Eli is a snake against his own blood
 11-08-2011, 02:19 PM         #398
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nu Tymez said:
It's fu*ked up that his own brother is the one who brought it to the table.. Like "Let's just k!ll him".. type of disloyal sh*t is that.. Eli is a snake against his own blood
yeah but keep it a hunnid tho, Nucky need to get got. Ol' bushi sum b1tch. He wound up gettin' knocked in real life tho I dont think he got life tho.
 6 years ago '05        #399
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 466 466
 DOOMage said:
Took that dudes fingers off he was strangling so hard

And I don't know why, but the second they confirmed an a.ssasination attempt I knew Nuck would get shot in the hand - feel like I've seen it before on something else. Plus I knew they wouldn't k!ll him off the show...yet, a blocked shot to the hand is the only scenario that came to mind.

I hope we get more Capone this season btw, that whole crew about to take over
Thats exactly what i was thinking too. Cant remember where it was though. The whole scene had reminiscence of something just cant put my finger on what it was!
 6 years ago '06        #400
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
nucky needs to send owen and some dynamite to eli's house
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago