NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam'ron, Andre 3k and a nigga who ain't put in enough work yet to be i..
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #321
youknowmystelo 37 heat pts37
space
space
$15,695 | Props total: 5 5
Anyone watched that new series Enlightened?
 5 years ago '07        #322
TH35 92 heat pts92
space
space
$76,729 | Props total: 6520 6520
 Ricky Towel said:
I can't help but be biased, Buscemi is one of my favorite actors.
He's great.
 5 years ago '10        #323
Kushton Slater 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,440 | Props total: 1 1
 coolio said:
she's a beautiful lady, u shut ur mouth about her
I didn't say I wouldn't smash

I'd just have to show that chick some proper etiquette

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 10-25-2011 at 12:52 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #324
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,821 | Props total: 7 7
 TheseNutsBich said:
Episode was wack, this whole series is starting to get a lil stupid. Why do they keep going episodes without showing main characters? Where the hell was Chalky, Capone, Van Alden? these are characters that have had major roles since season 1. The Wire was def a better show and had the perfect mix of streets and politics....This show on the other hand will just pick a random character, give them a whole episode or long scenes, and leave that whole character/storyline on the backburner for 2-3 weeks. It makes the show hard to follow with so many cliff hangers being ignored from week to week.
it's a build up man lol

Chalky has to lay low

Capone is traveling back to the chi

Van Alden is tending to his bi*ches
 5 years ago '07        #325
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Annoyed by Margaret. Ever since she started snapping at the maids and being a bi*ch when Nucky was arrested, and the other lil things she's done since.

The maid :dancingcool:

Too bad Jimmy doesn't have a strong team around him, only Richard who spends a lot of time moping around and almost offed himself.

Nucky went in hard on Eli, but then needed to get bailed out by his woman
But between the commodore out of things, Eli going pus*y, and no one else having any real power, doesn't seem like there's really any threat to Nucky anymore
 5 years ago '06        #326
droid3000 844 heat pts844
space
space
$22,245 | Props total: 10064 10064
i havent been following this thread but anyone else think the relationship between jimmy and his mother is more than a little strange?
 10-25-2011, 11:16 AM         #327
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope that show more of my man van alden,,,,he gonna off lucy a.ss soon
 5 years ago '07        #328
KeepinItTrill 22 heat pts22
space
space
$42,222 | Props total: 4437 4437
 DrX said:
i hope that show more of my man van alden,,,,he gonna off lucy a.ss soon
Van Alden is lame, I hate that dude

he was cool the first season cuz he was this high n mighty agent, but now he's just as shady as Nucky n the rest of them but acts like he's better.
 5 years ago '05        #329
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 TheseNutsBich said:
Episode was wack, this whole series is starting to get a lil stupid. Why do they keep going episodes without showing main characters? Where the hell was Chalky, Capone, Van Alden? these are characters that have had major roles since season 1. The Wire was def a better show and had the perfect mix of streets and politics....This show on the other hand will just pick a random character, give them a whole episode or long scenes, and leave that whole character/storyline on the backburner for 2-3 weeks. It makes the show hard to follow with so many cliff hangers being ignored from week to week.
Last season Chalky was FAR from a major character, he might've been involved throughout the season but he didnt get as much screen time last season compared to this one.

omglolwtfbbq said:
Annoyed by Margaret. Ever since she started snapping at the maids and being a bi*ch when Nucky was arrested, and the other lil things she's done since.

The maid :dancingcool:

Too bad Jimmy doesn't have a strong team around him, only Richard who spends a lot of time moping around and almost offed himself.

Nucky went in hard on Eli, but then needed to get bailed out by his woman
But between the commodore out of things, Eli going pus*y, and no one else having any real power, doesn't seem like there's really any threat to Nucky anymore
Nucky only needed to get bailed out because Eli was going to be a b**** and pull out his gun on his own brother. Dude definitely losing his mind now since he knows he f'd up siding with the Commodore, now he has nobody to back him up.

As far as Jimmy goes, i think that scene where he was called up to make a speech to the crowd is foreshadowing. You saw how his hand was shaking in the beginning and seemed in over his head, but then he built that courage and finished strong. Them old guys who were banking commodore n jimmy didn't respect Jim and put him in check. So at the end of the episode he man'd up and took one of the old men out..now the old men will be listening to what he has to say.

Only thing Idk about is how the btcher from Philly going to handle the news about no liquor...seems like he's going to be in a few scenes next sunday
 5 years ago '06        #330
illstate11 
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 56 56
that butcher look like a crazy motherfu*ker. cant wait to see what happens with eli.
 5 years ago '07        #331
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aleandroid said:
i havent been following this thread but anyone else think the relationship between jimmy and his mother is more than a little strange?
Been strange from when they first introduced her, when she jumped on him and started kissing him all over his face. Even his wife was looking at them weird when she was staying with them, unless I was seeing things.
 5 years ago '04        #332
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,557 | Props total: 664 664
Just started season 1. sh*t is pretty cool thus far.
 5 years ago '06        #333
droid3000 844 heat pts844
space
space
$22,245 | Props total: 10064 10064
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Been strange from when they first introduced her, when she jumped on him and started kissing him all over his face. Even his wife was looking at them weird when she was staying with them, unless I was seeing things.
Half the time it seems like his mom is about to jump his bones. Did you see the look his wife gave her when she told her "I used to kiss his little winky when Jimmy was a baby" I had to rewind a couple times because I couldn't believe she really said that
 10-26-2011, 05:03 AM         #334
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its been pretty well laid out there is some type of incest going on with jimmy and his mom. Eli vaguely said it on two different occasions.
 10-26-2011, 05:16 AM         #335
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think its been pretty well laid out there is some type of incest going on with jimmy and his mom. Eli vaguely said it on two different occasions.
 10-27-2011, 08:27 PM         #336
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aleandroid said:
Half the time it seems like his mom is about to jump his bones. Did you see the look his wife gave her when she told her "I used to kiss his little winky when Jimmy was a baby" I had to rewind a couple times because I couldn't believe she really said that
Yeah, that whole thing is weird. My aunt was like that with her son and he turned out to be a sicko.
 5 years ago '04        #337
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 79 79
Been a great season, so far.....far better than the first.

Hopefully, they can keep it up.

Interesting episode this past week.

A look into the (magic) mirror before Richard gets "back to Nature" to find his inner perfection.

"These woods are for the living."

And a "sacrifice" (of the old man) to make it all complete.
 10-27-2011, 11:50 PM         #338
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead;21067296

A look into the (magic) mirror before Richard gets "back to Nature" to find his inner perfection.

[b said:
"These woods are for the living."[/b]

And a "sacrifice" (of the old man) to make it all complete.
Very poetic.
 5 years ago '07        #339
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 Aleandroid said:

I has to rewind that sh*t too when I watched it. I was doing something else and kinda halfway watching, she said that and I stopped everything and rewound it like, "hold on, wait what"
 5 years ago '04        #340
Screwhead|m 186 heat pts186
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 79 79
 s7venwords said:
Very poetic.
thanks.

Too bad those in Hollywood take it as reality.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy