Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #281
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6512 6512
damn eli
richard really don't give a damn

it looks like the dude from philly trying to show jimmy whats up in the next episode
 6 years ago '06        #282
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
One of the better eps of the season IMO. Eli off his fu*king rocker

Jimmy is easily my favorite character on the show, and homeboy Richard has made his way up the list with the quickness. If he would have ed himself I would have been The scenes with Richard have a powerful feeling to them; even when he is silent, his presence is mesmerizing. Not sure how long he'll survive in the scope of the show, but if he makes it awhile, he has the potential to go down as one of the better HBO characters of all time, IMO.

I agree bout them scenes between Jimmy and his mom, she looks like she 5 years older than him, sh*t gives me the creeps

I hope Jimmy's girl don't let Richard hit, but I get that vibe sometimes. Richard don't seem like the kind of guy to do it, but then, who else is gonna let old half-face hit it anyways? Gotta get in where you fit in I guess. But then somebody has to go.

Last edited by kyh0mpb; 10-24-2011 at 05:41 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #283
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
Just saw this posted on the imdb message board, thought it was pretty cool. I didn't write it.

Every now and then, the characters will make reference to events that happened before the show started. Since not everybody can record and watch the eps everytime they want, and this can lead to confusion (as the whole mess with Margaret's immigration thing shows), I think it could be useful to write a timeline of past events here. Feel free to say anyone that might have passed my mind or that is revealed in the next episodes and I'll update the list.

1863 - The Commodore's brother is k!lled at the Battle of Vicksburg (mentioned by Gillian in "Paris Green")
1868 - Jackson Parkhurst is stationed at Fort Kearny during Red Cloud's War ("Gimcrack and Bunkum")
1881 - Nucky is part of some "AC Junior Beach Patrol" (plaque seen at his father's home in "Home")
1884 - Gillian is born ("Paris Green" says she was 13 in 1897)
1885 - Mabel is born (Thombstone seen in "A Return to Normalcy")
1888 - Nucky's story about k!lling rats to feed his family, though this might not be true ("Boardwalk Empire")
1893 - Margaret is born (immigration file says she was 16 in 1909)
1894 - Van Alden's aunt takes him to a play, his fundamentalist parents are enraged and shun all contact with her ("A Dangerous Maid")
1897 - In May 1, Nucky takes Gillian to the Commodore and he r*pes her ("Paris Green")
1898 - Chalky runs dice at the beach and meets Nucky for the first time ("The Emerald City"). Jimmy is born.
1901 - Booker T. Washington makes a stop in AC. Chalky meets the Commodore and finds that Nucky has been overtaxing him for 3 years, though this might not be true ("The Emerald City").
1905 - Gillian tries to marry some big shot named Mr. Lancaster ("Anastasia")
1908 - The Van Aldens are married ("21")
1908 or 1909 - Jimmy, the Commodore and Nucky a.ssist to a speech by William Howard Taft ("The Ivory Tower")
1909 - Margaret immigrates to the United States. She is pregnant but loses the child on arrival (immigration file seen in "Family Limitation")
1912 - Hans Schroeder's only arrest, for pissing in public during Oktoberfest ("The Ivory Tower"). Nucky's son Enoch Jr. is born and dies in the second half of December ("A Return to Normalcy")
1913 - Mabel dies in January 19 ("A Return to Normalcy")
1914 - Teddy is born (said to be 7 in 1921 in "21")
1916 - Emily is born (said to be 4 in 1920 in "The Emerald City")
1917 - Margaret's sibblings move to the US (immigration files seen in "A Dangerous Maid"). The D'Alessios rob a restaurant and k!ll 3 people ("Belle Femme"). Jimmy and presumably Harrow leave to f!ght in WWI ("Boardwalk Empire")
1918 - Angela meets the Dittrichs ("Belle Femme"). Jimmy is injured at the Meuse-Argonne Offensive and treated at a field hospital in Verdun ("Anastasia", "Home").
1919 - Jimmy spends some months at the Walter Reed Hospital in Washington DC ("Home"). Rothstein pulls the Black Sox Scandal.
1920 - First season events

January - "Boardwalk Empire", "The Ivory Tower", "Broadway Limited"
February - "Anastasia"
March - "Nights in Ballygran"
April - "Family Limitation"
May - "Home"
June - "Hold me in paradise"
July - "Belle Femme"
August - "The Emerald City"
September - "Paris Green"
October 31 to November 2 - "A Return to Normalcy"

1921 - Second season

January - "21"
February - "Ourselves Alone"
March - "A Dangerous Maid"
April - "What does the bee do?"
May - "Gimcrack and Bunkum"
 6 years ago '10        #284
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,437 | Props total: 2397 2397
 DrX said:
this ep was weak....the first weak one of the season

....that maid

eli fu*ked dude up...
n*gga what was you watching? that sh*t was on point!
 10-24-2011, 07:23 PM         #285
Kushton Slater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want someone to off Margaret, I cant stand that c*nt, with her ol flip flopping at the drop of a dime lookin a.ss.
 6 years ago '09        #286
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 Nu Tymez said:
LOL, the Eli and Nicky f!ght scene was hilarious to me.. At first it just seemed like 2 brothers f!ghting but not necessarily trying to hurt each other.. But then Eli started choking Nuck and reaching for his gun.. I was like WTF, that's your brother..
nucky basically told eli to sukk his dikk and beat....he treated eli like a bi*ch, and that was eli's problem, nucky been treating him like a bi*ch since they were kids,

but i felt bad when richard was gonna k!ll himself, and then he meets those 2 bums in the woods, i thought they were gonna try to r*pe him or something
 6 years ago '06        #287
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Kushton Slater said:
I want someone to off Margaret, I cant stand that c*nt, with her ol flip flopping at the drop of a dime lookin a.ss.

she's a beautiful lady, u shut ur mouth about her
 6 years ago '09        #288
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
"fu*k that little c*cksucker you call a partner, fu*k his conniving c*nt of a mother, fu*k that old man i'll see his corpse in a ditch and fu*k you brother!"
 6 years ago '07        #289
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Ricky Towel said:
I prefer Nucky.
I think Jimmy is more complex but Nucky is good too.
 6 years ago '09        #290
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 TH35 said:
I think Jimmy is more complex but Nucky is good too.
I can't help but be biased, Buscemi is one of my favorite actors.
 10-24-2011, 10:55 PM         #291
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone watched that new series Enlightened?
 6 years ago '07        #292
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Ricky Towel said:
I can't help but be biased, Buscemi is one of my favorite actors.
He's great.
 10-25-2011, 12:50 AM         #293
Kushton Slater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
she's a beautiful lady, u shut ur mouth about her
I didn't say I wouldn't smash

I'd just have to show that chick some proper etiquette

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 10-25-2011 at 12:52 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #294
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 TheseNutsBich said:
Episode was wack, this whole series is starting to get a lil stupid. Why do they keep going episodes without showing main characters? Where the hell was Chalky, Capone, Van Alden? these are characters that have had major roles since season 1. The Wire was def a better show and had the perfect mix of streets and politics....This show on the other hand will just pick a random character, give them a whole episode or long scenes, and leave that whole character/storyline on the backburner for 2-3 weeks. It makes the show hard to follow with so many cliff hangers being ignored from week to week.
it's a build up man lol

Chalky has to lay low

Capone is traveling back to the chi

Van Alden is tending to his bi*ches
 6 years ago '07        #295
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Annoyed by Margaret. Ever since she started snapping at the maids and being a bi*ch when Nucky was arrested, and the other lil things she's done since.

The maid :dancingcool:

Too bad Jimmy doesn't have a strong team around him, only Richard who spends a lot of time moping around and almost offed himself.

Nucky went in hard on Eli, but then needed to get bailed out by his woman
But between the commodore out of things, Eli going pus*y, and no one else having any real power, doesn't seem like there's really any threat to Nucky anymore
 6 years ago '06        #296
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,483 | Props total: 26283 26283
i havent been following this thread but anyone else think the relationship between jimmy and his mother is more than a little strange?
 10-25-2011, 11:16 AM         #297
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope that show more of my man van alden,,,,he gonna off lucy a.ss soon
 6 years ago '07        #298
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 DrX said:
i hope that show more of my man van alden,,,,he gonna off lucy a.ss soon
Van Alden is lame, I hate that dude

he was cool the first season cuz he was this high n mighty agent, but now he's just as shady as Nucky n the rest of them but acts like he's better.
 6 years ago '05        #299
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 TheseNutsBich said:
Episode was wack, this whole series is starting to get a lil stupid. Why do they keep going episodes without showing main characters? Where the hell was Chalky, Capone, Van Alden? these are characters that have had major roles since season 1. The Wire was def a better show and had the perfect mix of streets and politics....This show on the other hand will just pick a random character, give them a whole episode or long scenes, and leave that whole character/storyline on the backburner for 2-3 weeks. It makes the show hard to follow with so many cliff hangers being ignored from week to week.
Last season Chalky was FAR from a major character, he might've been involved throughout the season but he didnt get as much screen time last season compared to this one.

omglolwtfbbq said:
Annoyed by Margaret. Ever since she started snapping at the maids and being a bi*ch when Nucky was arrested, and the other lil things she's done since.

The maid :dancingcool:

Too bad Jimmy doesn't have a strong team around him, only Richard who spends a lot of time moping around and almost offed himself.

Nucky went in hard on Eli, but then needed to get bailed out by his woman
But between the commodore out of things, Eli going pus*y, and no one else having any real power, doesn't seem like there's really any threat to Nucky anymore
Nucky only needed to get bailed out because Eli was going to be a b**** and pull out his gun on his own brother. Dude definitely losing his mind now since he knows he f'd up siding with the Commodore, now he has nobody to back him up.

As far as Jimmy goes, i think that scene where he was called up to make a speech to the crowd is foreshadowing. You saw how his hand was shaking in the beginning and seemed in over his head, but then he built that courage and finished strong. Them old guys who were banking commodore n jimmy didn't respect Jim and put him in check. So at the end of the episode he man'd up and took one of the old men out..now the old men will be listening to what he has to say.

Only thing Idk about is how the btcher from Philly going to handle the news about no liquor...seems like he's going to be in a few scenes next sunday
 6 years ago '06        #300
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
that butcher look like a crazy motherfu*ker. cant wait to see what happens with eli.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago